Bush Declines Obama's Invitation to Ground Zero

You wouldn't believe the proof.

That's where you wrong.

Drudge has the proof.

Too bad Obama didn't have the stones to release it.

well, you might feel differently if you were in afghanistan right now. it doesn't take "stones" to put out the pictures.

but it doesn't really matter... if he put them out, you'd whine that he did and say it was for effect or that they were doctored.

isn't it about time to put away the obama derangement syndrome. it's ok to disagree with someone else without disingenuously objecting to their every action or inaction.

in fact, it severely compromises your credibility.

Don't worry. Mudwhistle is all fucked up like a football bat.

Drudge has pictures of some dead henchmen at the compound, via Reuters. He doesn't have the pictures of OBL.

Not that he can be faulted for screwing that up. It takes a lot of due diligence to click on the link.

I don't care if they were LEAKED. It didn't stop you Bush Haters from using them over and over with no care about our SERVICE MEMBERS. Hell some here even had them as their Avatars.. BUT NOW all of a sudden you all give a shit about them (our service members) if we were to release a picture of a dead Bin Laden.

two faced is what I call it.

The hamster running on the wheel that occupies the space in your head that should house a brain just stopped to take a drink of water.

well aren't you so cute and witty.:rolleyes:

That is much more preferable to being a permanent dullard.

Can't blame Bush at all. I'm pretty picky about who I hang around with too.

Obama got Bin Laden. Bush not only let Bin Laden go, he said Bin Laden didn't even concern him. Not sure I would want to stand up in front of thousands of people I let down either.
and clinton missed him how many times !!!! LOL

Clinton missed him with a cruise missile
Obama got him

Bush gave up and sent the troops to Iraq

Obama got Bin Laden. Bush not only let Bin Laden go, he said Bin Laden didn't even concern him. Not sure I would want to stand up in front of thousands of people I let down either.
and clinton missed him how many times !!!! LOL

Clinton missed him with a cruise missile
Obama got him

Bush gave up and sent the troops to Iraq

However.........1 missile vs. a 7 year war with NO VICTORY is small potatoes.

Probably the best summation of Clinton, Jr. and Obama I've seen to date.

yeah, he should spend his time in crawford, texas. :rolleyes:

Give me a break, there is NO contest to which travels more. I just see no reason for it. the White House has the most sophisticated communications suite in the world and yet Obama has to fly to Chicago to say hi to grammy? It's just too much.

no. there isn't any contest about who travels more. but bush had way more vacation days. doesn't that strike you odd? the difference is obama has to go places to vacation, he doesn't have the family estate to run off to. there is no reason in the world that the president shouldn't fly to chicago.... same as bush flew to crawford.

it's just another thing the right likes to whine about. we can do better. i made fun of bush for always being on vaction, absolutely. but i never said a word when he traveled as head of state.... even though he did embarrassing things like walk into doors and treat merkel inappropriately.

Just stop. Obama loves his airplane and he flies WAY too often. Crying about what Bush did or didn't do is deflecting. You certainly wouldn't want people defending Bush by bashing Obama would you?

Nothing personal Jarhead

But nothing pisses me off more than when someone questions the integrity of my country and the integrity of our brave military for no other reason than to grind a personal hatred for President Obama

My country says we got that Son of a Bitch....We GOT THAT SON OF A BITCH

You want to piss and moan about a trophy picture......You come up with a picture of Osama bin Laden holding up a headline claiming he is dead

Until you can do that....Shut the FUCK UP

you shut the fuck up. We are not QUESTIONING the integrity of OUR COUNTRY. we are QUESTIONING the Integrity OF This ADMINISTRATION.

you all didn't have a problem with pictures from Abu-Ghraib and what it did to our service members, BECAUSE IT COULD HURT President Bush...how many time were those posted over and over..
you damn right I want to SEE PICTURES.
Did you have a problem with the Abu Ghraib photos?

Yeah...weren't they all fun and games?

What's this nonsense that Bush is peddling about staying out of the public eye? He travelled to Haiti with President Clinton, right?

But he can't be bothered to go to ground zero in NYC to revisit his site of his most famous moment where he stood on the rubble to rally America?

I'm sorry, but Bush is essentially thumbing his nose at every Americans who are finally relieved that OBL is dead after a decade of trying to find him.

Get off the couch, George, and MAN UP!

Give me a break, there is NO contest to which travels more. I just see no reason for it. the White House has the most sophisticated communications suite in the world and yet Obama has to fly to Chicago to say hi to grammy? It's just too much.

no. there isn't any contest about who travels more. but bush had way more vacation days. doesn't that strike you odd? the difference is obama has to go places to vacation, he doesn't have the family estate to run off to. there is no reason in the world that the president shouldn't fly to chicago.... same as bush flew to crawford.

it's just another thing the right likes to whine about. we can do better. i made fun of bush for always being on vaction, absolutely. but i never said a word when he traveled as head of state.... even though he did embarrassing things like walk into doors and treat merkel inappropriately.

Just stop. Obama loves his airplane and he flies WAY too often. Crying about what Bush did or didn't do is deflecting. You certainly wouldn't want people defending Bush by bashing Obama would you?

Many on this board do exactly that.

They bash Obama by saying he's not from here, is a Muslim, or a Nazi or whatever the crazy of the week is.

And then, some say that they wish for Jr. to come back. And still others defend Jr.'s policies by bashing Obama and telling everyone that Obama is continuing Jr's failed presidency.

lJust stop. Obama loves his airplane and he flies WAY too often. Crying about what Bush did or didn't do is deflecting. You certainly wouldn't want people defending Bush by bashing Obama would you?

He loves his airplane?

Other than Glenn Beck do you have any data showing Obama flies more than his predecessors?

They bash Obama by saying he's not from here, is a Muslim, or a Nazi or whatever the crazy of the week is.

And then, some say that they wish for Jr. to come back. And still others defend Jr.'s policies by bashing Obama and telling everyone that Obama is continuing Jr's failed presidency.

No doubt , no doubt. BUT does that make it acceptable for anyone to do so in regards to Obama? Of course not.

No doubt , no doubt. BUT does that make it acceptable for anyone to do so in regards to Obama? Of course not.

Listen. Based on what I've seen in the news, you would see that Jr's admin was the one that based their attack on Iraq by trusting a lie told to them by an operative named "Curveball".

Going into the wrong country in a war is a bad thing. Based on the news, calling Jr. a failure isn't "bashing", it's a statement of fact.

And saying that Obama did a good job by getting OBL only 2 years into his presidency, well...that's what I call success.

Oh yeah...........and then there's this.........

Rafid Ahmed Alwan al-Janabi: 'I would do whatever was possible' Link to this video The defector who convinced the White House that Iraq had a secret biological weapons programme has admitted for the first time that he lied about his story, then watched in shock as it was used to justify the war.

Rafid Ahmed Alwan al-Janabi, codenamed Curveball by German and American intelligence officials who dealt with his claims, has told the Guardian that he fabricated tales of mobile bioweapons trucks and clandestine factories in an attempt to bring down the Saddam Hussein regime, from which he had fled in 1995.

"Maybe I was right, maybe I was not right," he said. "They gave me this chance. I had the chance to fabricate something to topple the regime. I and my sons are proud of that and we are proud that we were the reason to give Iraq the margin of democracy."

The admission comes just after the eighth anniversary of Colin Powell's speech to the United Nations in which the then-US secretary of state relied heavily on lies that Janabi had told the German secret service, the BND. It also follows the release of former defence secretary Donald Rumsfeld's memoirs, in which he admitted Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction programme.

Defector admits to WMD lies that triggered Iraq war | World news | The Guardian

And then.........there's this...........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o&feature=related]YouTube - Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version)[/ame]

Listen. Based on what I've seen in the news, you would see that Jr's admin was the one that based their attack on Iraq by trusting a lie told to them by an operative named "Curveball".

Going into the wrong country in a war is a bad thing. Based on the news, calling Jr. a failure isn't "bashing", it's a statement of fact.

And saying that Obama did a good job by getting OBL only 2 years into his presidency, well...that's what I call success.

Oh yeah...........and then there's this.........

Rafid Ahmed Alwan al-Janabi: 'I would do whatever was possible' Link to this video The defector who convinced the White House that Iraq had a secret biological weapons programme has admitted for the first time that he lied about his story, then watched in shock as it was used to justify the war.

Rafid Ahmed Alwan al-Janabi, codenamed Curveball by German and American intelligence officials who dealt with his claims, has told the Guardian that he fabricated tales of mobile bioweapons trucks and clandestine factories in an attempt to bring down the Saddam Hussein regime, from which he had fled in 1995.

"Maybe I was right, maybe I was not right," he said. "They gave me this chance. I had the chance to fabricate something to topple the regime. I and my sons are proud of that and we are proud that we were the reason to give Iraq the margin of democracy."

The admission comes just after the eighth anniversary of Colin Powell's speech to the United Nations in which the then-US secretary of state relied heavily on lies that Janabi had told the German secret service, the BND. It also follows the release of former defence secretary Donald Rumsfeld's memoirs, in which he admitted Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction programme.

Defector admits to WMD lies that triggered Iraq war | World news | The Guardian

And then.........there's this...........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o&feature=related]YouTube - Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version)[/ame]

How myopic of you. I am talking about the big picture, not events surrounding UBL.

I agree,Bush did the right thing by staying away.The spot light is on this President now.
Why give this President another opportunity to take another shot at Former President Bush.
You gotta know that Obama will make sure everyone knows that he was the one who got Bin Laden not Bush with President Bush right there.I base this on President Obama's lack of class
during his Inauguration where he bashed Bush with Bush sitting right there front and center.

:clap2:

By the way......Donald who? Sarah who?

They have got to be hating this. lolololol

NO ONE is hating that Bin Laden is dead you lying little troll.

What the fuck are you talking about. when you respond to a post I did, here is a hint, stay on point you dumb fuck.

Palin and Trump being forgotten about has nothing to do with what you are saying.

Some would say what you just did was troll like. I say, stay on point dumb ass.

Oh and god bless.

I agree,Bush did the right thing by staying away.The spot light is on this President now.
Why give this President another opportunity to take another shot at Former President Bush.
You gotta know that Obama will make sure everyone knows that he was the one who got Bin Laden not Bush with President Bush right there.I base this on President Obama's lack of class
during his Inauguration where he bashed Bush with Bush sitting right there front and center.
:clap2:

Link?

By the way......Donald who? Sarah who?

They have got to be hating this. lolololol

NO ONE is hating that Bin Laden is dead you lying little troll.

What the fuck are you talking about. when you respond to a post I did, here is a hint, stay on point you dumb fuck.

Palin and Trump being forgotten about has nothing to do with what you are saying.

Some would say what you just did was troll like. I say, stay on point dumb ass.

Oh and god bless.

You just posted in a thread about Bin Laden being dead that Palin and Trump must be hating this. So either you believe they hate that Bin Laden is dead, or YOU don't know how to stay on point; or you're a liar; or any combination of the three.

What's this nonsense that Bush is peddling about staying out of the public eye? He travelled to Haiti with President Clinton, right?

But he can't be bothered to go to ground zero in NYC to revisit his site of his most famous moment where he stood on the rubble to rally America?

I'm sorry, but Bush is essentially thumbing his nose at every Americans who are finally relieved that OBL is dead after a decade of trying to find him.

Get off the couch, George, and MAN UP!
He had no problem running around to Oprah and everyone who would have him to sell his book of lies.

Forum List

Back