Bush Declines Obama's Invitation to Ground Zero

It was nice of Obama to invite him. If it is true that declined, I'm sure it wasn't to slight him. That's not his style. I would bet that his view is more that now is Obama's time, his is past. One thing Bush is not is vindictive.

Except for going after Saddam because he tried to kill Bush's daddy.
icon_rolleyes.gif

follow me here...

We get attacked by bin laden on 9/11 then go to war with a different country right after based on WMD's and mushroom cloud threats.

Somehow they defend this.

Obama said he will not forget and said he will continue to go after bin laden. He did exactly that. Shot that fucker in the face.

NO ONE is hating that Bin Laden is dead you lying little troll.

What the fuck are you talking about. when you respond to a post I did, here is a hint, stay on point you dumb fuck.

Palin and Trump being forgotten about has nothing to do with what you are saying.

Some would say what you just did was troll like. I say, stay on point dumb ass.

Oh and god bless.

I just noticed that...he DID miss your point that they must hate being OUT of the spotlight...not that they hate OBL being dead. I thought it was quite clearly made.

This poster...."thebrain"....is just, well, um...not representative of his screen name at all. Lets just leave it there.

What the fuck are you talking about. when you respond to a post I did, here is a hint, stay on point you dumb fuck.

Palin and Trump being forgotten about has nothing to do with what you are saying.

Oh and god bless.

I just noticed that...he DID miss your point that they must hate being OUT of the spotlight...not that they hate OBL being dead. I thought it was quite clearly made.

This poster...."thebrain"....is just, well, um...not representative of his screen name at all. Lets just leave it there.

Strong words from a nitwit with a Palin/Beck avatar.

You're an idiot right down there with Truthmatters and Shemale.

I don't blame Bush for not going.... it's nothing more than an "Vote Obama '12' event. Good for Bush for not being part of this disgrace.

He should go...Obama should share the spotlight with him.

SEAL team of course can't go....but I'm sure they're getting free beer from their shipmates for a LOOOONG time.

Actually..no..he shouldn't.

Bush and Cheney..and their ideas should be swept into the dustbin of history..and discarded for the utter failures they were.

They deserve nothing but scorn.

Geez why sugar coat it why don't you tell us how you really feel.....:lol:

All Shallow has are left-wing talking points from 2004. I have him on ignore.. along with Shemale, Huggy and others.

I don't blame Bush for not going.... it's nothing more than an "Vote Obama '12' event. Good for Bush for not being part of this disgrace.

Was the Bush appearance at Ground Zero on Sept 14 2001 a political event?

Oh and god bless.

You've been here almost 2 years. I've been here almost a week. My rep is almost half of what yours is. I would say that our fellow posters have spoken as to who they think is the better poster.

It was the Commander in Chief being whom he is supposed to be.

THIS on the other hand is dubious in my opinion since Obama has already launched his re-election BID...when Obama's PAST was everything 180 degrees OUT from what Bush did...

So sorry...Obama is participating in political Oppritunism...

No, but the stupid Mission Accomplished speech from aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln certainly was.

Maybe...but regard that that carrier had completed it's mission for the time and was on it's way home.

No, but the stupid Mission Accomplished speech from aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln certainly was.

Maybe...but regard that that carrier had completed it's mission for the time and was on it's way home.

and regard that Bush had not flown a single mission off that carrier, or contributed in any other way towards their particular mission.

Come on now , you can't hammer one side for doing something and then turn right around and do the same thing yourself. It's not right when the left does it, and it's no more right when the right does it. I hate it when that fool RDean pretends that only Republican politicians lie, and I hate it when some conservatives try to act like Obama is the first politician to make political hay out of a victory that is only marginally his.

Jeez, you folks made ten pages on a one paragraph store, the only fact of which is that Bush didn't feel it a good idea to go there then?

What is this, the Olympic conclusion Jump competition?

THIS on the other hand is dubious in my opinion since Obama has already launched his re-election BID...when Obama's PAST was everything 180 degrees OUT from what Bush did...

Who is the commander in Chief now?
Obama cannot honor 9-11 victims?

Was the Mission Accomplished speech political opportunism?

Last edited:

*HE* can do as he wishes...But don't expect those of us that think for ourselves *unlike the likes of YOU* don't follow in lockstep and know his record...

*HE* can do as he wishes...But don't expect those of us that think for ourselves *unlike the likes of YOU* don't follow in lockstep and know his record...

You mean his record where he killed Ossama?

Let's be clear that Obama didn't kill anyone. There is a VAST difference between being the guy in the Oval who gives the okay, and being one of the guys who executed the mission, and wording it otherwise is insulting the sacrifice of the guys in the field.

Let's be clear that Obama didn't kill anyone. There is a VAST difference between being the guy in the Oval who gives the okay, and being one of the guys who executed the mission, and wording it otherwise is insulting the sacrifice of the guys in the field.

OK

Can you explain who Osama bin Laden killed then?

Forum List

Back