Buttigieg 2020: Afghan vet who got re-elected as South Bend mayor with 80% after coming out as gay!

Who Is Chasten Glezman, Pete Buttigieg's Husband? He's a Teacher
Really? Really? This guy is being rode bitch by another dude and thinks he can stand up to Putin? Have his hands on our nuclear arsenal? ( after he takes his hands of his “husbands” missile :auiqs.jpg:)What the fuck has happened to our country?

He's also a veteran of the Afghanistan War, so he's probably much less a coward than you despite who he sleeps with

i was the first to point that out. but his childhood friends called him buttgeek or buttboy, he says in his book

That's probably why he chose to be gay. If the shoe fits, lace that bitch up and wear it!

Besides, I would have never seen it. I had your dumb ass on ignore for a long time for idiocy and bipolar disorder. I just thought I would take you off to see if things had improved. I think you might be slipping further into the abyss. Have you seen your psychiatrist lately?
by contrast, i dont put anyone on ignore because i'm a decent person

You are also incapable of rational thought because you are bipolar.
you dont know what you're missing by putting me on ignore. i ask the probing questions the media doesnt ask and produce original eye-catching content no one talks about

You do find an acorn like a blind squirrel on occasion, but my parents taught me not to to point and laugh at people who are ill.

So, ill folk are off limits BUT you make fun of gay people with names that you claim amuse you? You apparently didn't learn shit from whomever you are claiming 'taught' you, because you are treating your fellow citizens like shit, just because you are a fucking ass hole.

Congratulations .........

Third party is growing much to the dismay of the worshippers who just have to vote for their corrupt party.

Really? Really? This guy is being rode bitch by another dude and thinks he can stand up to Putin? Have his hands on our nuclear arsenal? ( after he takes his hands of his “husbands” missile :auiqs.jpg:)What the fuck has happened to our country?

He's also a veteran of the Afghanistan War, so he's probably much less a coward than you despite who he sleeps with
He is a communist dickhead and a faggoty bitch. The fact that he was allowed to serve is a disgrace to our nation.

That's probably why he chose to be gay. If the shoe fits, lace that bitch up and wear it!

Besides, I would have never seen it. I had your dumb ass on ignore for a long time for idiocy and bipolar disorder. I just thought I would take you off to see if things had improved. I think you might be slipping further into the abyss. Have you seen your psychiatrist lately?
by contrast, i dont put anyone on ignore because i'm a decent person

You are also incapable of rational thought because you are bipolar.
you dont know what you're missing by putting me on ignore. i ask the probing questions the media doesnt ask and produce original eye-catching content no one talks about

You do find an acorn like a blind squirrel on occasion, but my parents taught me not to to point and laugh at people who are ill.

So, ill folk are off limits BUT you make fun of gay people with names that you claim amuse you? You apparently didn't learn shit from whomever you are claiming 'taught' you, because you are treating your fellow citizens like shit, just because you are a fucking ass hole.

Congratulations .........
If you suck onther guys cock...you should be looked down upon. Cannot have a decent and strong society with Marxist cocksuckers in the mix.

South Bend is a University town and a disgraceful representation of the Catholic Church. I have lived my life as a Catholic and Norte Dame fan. That shit ends now.

He is a communist dickhead and a faggoty bitch. The fact that he was allowed to serve is a disgrace to our nation.

He volunteered to serve his nation.

Trump aka Private Bone Spurs ran away from serving his nation.

A teacher! This perv has no business being in the same room as children. You just know that the boys he molested will start speaking up.

Buttplug doesn't want to stand up to Putin he wants to bend over for Putin.

He volunteered to serve his nation.

Trump aka Private Bone Spurs ran away from serving his nation.
Of course he volunteered. He got to be around all those juicy men. He fucked his way across Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back