Bye, bye Pence!

The Republican ignorance and hatred is unique in ostracising those who they feel has betrayed the glorious GOP.
Cheney and Pence both told the truth for which you were ridiculed. The ONLY thing a rational person can take the from that is they want as GOP full of liars.
That is the unique squalid body of a corrupt cabal that want control of a democracy.
The organization formerly known as the Republican Party is a textbook cult of personality now.

The Republican ignorance and hatred is unique in ostracising those who they feel has betrayed the glorious GOP.
Cheney and Pence both told the truth for which you were ridiculed. The ONLY thing a rational person can take the from that is they want as GOP full of liars.
That is the unique squalid body of a corrupt cabal that want control of a democracy.

Take it up with Biden, he's just Putin's bitch. OMG the sanctions are weak. Biden is a failure in life. He's a control freak with zero judgement, and America is paying for it. Well, until November, then you will ...

The organization formerly known as the Republican Party is a textbook cult of personality now.

LOL, from the guy too stupid to grasp Wokeism, LOL. Is there anything you DO have a clue about?

The Republicans are useless and fucked up. But not as useless and fucked up you are for not mentioning the Democrats as if you have standards.

Sanity: The Republicans are useless and fucked up. But wow, the Democrats are scary crazy

g5000/insanity: The Republicans suck! Democrats? I have nothing. Why?

LOL, from the guy too stupid to grasp Wokeism, LOL. Is there anything you DO have a clue about?

The Republicans are useless and fucked up. But not as useless and fucked up you are for not mentioning the Democrats as if you have standards.

Sanity: The Republicans are useless and fucked up. But wow, the Democrats are scary crazy

g5000/insanity: The Republicans suck! Democrats? I have nothing. Why?
Oh, how sad your willful blindness is...

Take it up with Biden, he's just Putin's bitch.
That's an ignorant hate filled response yet you think the groveling by trump to dictators is acceptable. You're fucked in the head.
OMG the sanctions are weak.
From an expert hater like you, you opinion has the validity of pure air.
Biden is a failure in life. He's a control freak with zero judgement, and America is paying for it. Well, until November, then you will ...
A person whose been in parliament for 40 Years verses trump who couldn't stay more than 4 years yet you call him a failure???
It's your ignorance which is the failure. Hate must be eating at you I hope it hurts.

It's a lot easier to tear down Republicans than to build up Democrats to win elections, isn't it, Tonto

That's an ignorant hate filled response yet you think the groveling by trump to dictators is acceptable. You're fucked in the head.

From an expert hater like you, you opinion has the validity of pure air.

A person whose been in parliament for 40 Years verses trump who couldn't stay more than 4 years yet you call him a failure???
It's your ignorance which is the failure. Hate must be eating at you I hope it hurts.

Colin: I don't believe you, kaz

So the fuck what? You don't know anything, huh? That's all you just said. Again, who gives a shit. When you do know something, come back

It's a lot easier to tear down Republicans than to build up Democrats to win elections, isn't it, Tonto
Democrats need do nothing. Republicans are absorbing themselves up their own arses.
You been there for some time.

Putins bitch???
Yet he is currently at war with him. How does that add up you dumb bitch?

Clearly Biden is Putin's bitch. Biden is doing everything he can to help him with pathetic sanctions that obviously aren't going to work. What is wrong with Biden? I mean other than being a control freak with zero internal sense. What a jackass. I guess that's why he's Putin's bitch

Take it up with Biden, he's just Putin's bitch. OMG the sanctions are weak. Biden is a failure in life. He's a control freak with zero judgement, and America is paying for it. Well, until November, then you will ...

You guys didn't learn a thing from 1994 and 2010, did you?

Clearly Biden is Putin's bitch. Biden is doing everything he can to help him with pathetic sanctions that obviously aren't going to work. What is wrong with Biden? I mean other than being a control freak with zero internal sense. What a jackass. I guess that's why he's Putin's bitch

Sanctions are probably the best option we have. Putin may well have bitten off more than he can chew. It's clear his own people are tiring of him, which is why he's doing the big distracting thing.

Forum List

Back