🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CA Attorney General advises business on how to sabotage ICE !!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Sounds like obstruction of justice to me. Lock 'em up, trumpster.

California guides businesses on how to avoid ‘aiding and abetting’ immigration authorities

feb 13 2018 The California Attorney General Tuesday issued details on how businesses can navigate a controversial new state law that limits employers’ cooperation with immigration authorities while still complying with federal law.

“Just to be clear, there is no conflict between what (the California law) requires and what federal law requires,” Attorney General Xavier Becerra said at a press event.

The new Immigrant Worker Protection Act (AB 450) went into effect at the start of the year and has caused concern and confusion among some employers. It requires employers to keep workers informed when the federal government is investigating their status and not to cooperate unless the immigration authorities present a judicial warrant or official audit notice.

The acting director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Thomas Homan, has said his agency plans increased enforcement in California because of its declared status as a sanctuary state.

“There is nothing we can do to protect Donald Trump from sending ICE agents to California,” said California Assemblymember David Chiu, D-San Francisco, the author of the law, after the Attorney General’s announcement. “What we can do is put laws in place to ... make sure that our employers are not aiding and abetting the anti-immigrant enforcement arm of Donald Trump’s deportation machine and that is exactly what this law is about.

• Banned
This is the top cop in CA and he wants to help criminal invaders break the law.!!!

I love story's like this , it makes me feel good to be an American!!!

From the link

In Fresno, The Bee reported that about eight agricultural employers in the San Joaquin Valley had received audit notices. At Bee Sweet Citrus in Fowler, south of Fresno, 40 workers out of about 500 did not return to work after the audit notice was received.

And damn one in ten workers in California is illegal????

“Let’s make no mistake about what the recent ICE enforcement actions are about,” Chiu said. “They are a deeply cynical attempt to scare law-abiding Californian workers into quitting their jobs and to disrupt our thriving California economy.”

Chiu said that one in three California workers is an immigrant, and one in ten is undocumented.

It's time that the lawmakers in California were reminded that the federal government runs the country and immigration and those politicians in California need to be locked up.

It's time that the lawmakers in California were reminded that the federal government runs the country and immigration and those politicians in California need to be locked up.

I hope ICE continues to harass the heck out of California for the next 7 years.

• Banned

I believe in states rights and think the country should be run by the individual states. But the constitution gives the federal govt authority to stop invaders so when it comes to illegals, the feds are in charge.

Forum List

Back