🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Calgary Cruz to skip SOTU

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009

Amazing... Calgary Cruz is the only member of congress currently running for POTUS that will skip the SOTU and-----and CC is the only candidate born in a foreign country - coincidence?

Are you kidding me, Calgary Cruz thinks he has a chance? (giggle)

Cruz will skip State of the Union

giphy.gif
This Canadian has about as good of a chance of being POTUS as Calgary Cruz.

Question - why do American rightwingers/evangies want a Canadian to be President of the United States?

With the State of the Union speech, a number of Congresspersons are deliberately kept away from the scene, in the event of a catastrophic event.

Cruz may well have been on the Designated Survivors list.

Amazing... Calgary Cruz is the only member of congress currently running for POTUS that will skip the SOTU and-----and CC is the only candidate born in a foreign country - coincidence?

giphy.gif

Question - why do American rightwingers/evangies want a Canadian to be President of the United States?
Is BLM blocking the freeways again?

With the State of the Union speech, a number of Congresspersons are deliberately kept away from the scene, in the event of a catastrophic event.

Cruz may well have been on the Designated Survivors list.

Maybe that dude they invited from CAIR will detonate himself.....talk about karma

giphy.gif

Of what possible use would be attending this particular SOTU? I wouldn't attend either. Waste of time.

Calgary Cruz to skip SOTU

Can't blame him, apparently they don't even allow booze, drugs & hookers at those things, how do those Congress Critters manage to sit through it?

Personally I would like to get my paws on one of those "I went to the SOTU and all I got was bored out of mind" T-Shirts.....

If he sat with his senate "pals" he'd need bodyguards.

You're probably right, it seems like no one (maybe his wife... maybe?) that has had personal contact with Calgary Cruz likes or respects Calgary Cruz.

McCarthyites like Calgary Cruz (and Trump for that matter) need to be in control and try to avoid situations where they could be vulnerable to being bullied in a way that they bully others .Calgary Cruz probably anticipated President Obama saying something like 'I see Senator Cruz is in the house tonight, welcome to my world Senator.

McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence. It also means "the practice of making unfair allegations or using unfair investigative techniques, especially in order to restrict dissent or political criticism."
McCarthyism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back