California cop killer supports gun control

Anyone who supports gun control now is as crazy at this trained killer.

LAPD Spree Killer's Supposed Full Manifesto Shows Support For Gun Control And President Obama

LAPD Spree Killer's Supposed Full Manifesto Shows Support For Gun Control And President Obama

So, because you found one crazy person that supports gun control, that's supposed to change people's minds?

He's just an addition to history's gun control supporters.
AND HE'S AN obama supporter.

Last edited:
Anyone who supports gun control now is as crazy at this trained killer.

So, because you found one crazy person that supports gun control, that's supposed to change people's minds?

Is your argument against gun control so weak that you need to do this? You can't argue against gun control without posting examples of the most extreme cases imaginable? And of course, you couldn't resist throwing Obama into the mix with a cop killer.

(Please note, I don't support gun control. I'm just playing devils advocate because it's fun:muahaha:)

Is your argument against gun control so weak that you need to do this? You can't argue against gun control without posting examples of the most extreme cases imaginable? And of course, you couldn't resist throwing Obama into the mix with a cop killer.

(Please note, I don't support gun control. I'm just playing devils advocate because it's fun:muahaha:)

You can take your devils advocate and shove it up your ass, because he is an obama supporter and he does support gun control. Pointing out the agenda of gun control any shape is needed to stop the acts of gun control.
AND THIS IS THE AGENDA OF GUN CONTROL YOU DON'T LIKE IT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

Forum List

Back