California fails to pass new gun control law.......

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep......lots of new gun owners......maybe the democrats realize the gun control push is stupid...

As we mentioned yesterday, firearm sales — in particular handguns — in California and nationally shattered all records over the past year. Furthermore, a huge portion of these purchases were made by first-time gun buyers, the majority of whom were female and/or minorities.

Shocked as so many blue state residents were to find that, despite what the politicians have been telling them, one cannot simply buy a gun online or walk into a gun store and walk out with a gun that same day. Quarantine, riots, uncertainty, reduced policing, and general unrest pushed many to take their household safety into their own hands. And rightfully so.

All of which led to the aforementioned shock. We saw reports flooding in from liberal states and cities around the country, all playing the same general tune: “what do you mean it’ll take me 45 days to complete the registration and certification process?!? I need a gun now! I thought this was my Second Amendment right?”

Perhaps this is why Hell has frozen over and a gun control bill actually failed to pass the California Assembly. Only days after the San Jose rail yard shooting, mind you.

From the AP:

The California Assembly on Thursday failed to pass a bill that would have raised taxes on handguns and ammunition.

Yep......lots of new gun owners......maybe the democrats realize the gun control push is stupid...

As we mentioned yesterday, firearm sales — in particular handguns — in California and nationally shattered all records over the past year. Furthermore, a huge portion of these purchases were made by first-time gun buyers, the majority of whom were female and/or minorities.

Shocked as so many blue state residents were to find that, despite what the politicians have been telling them, one cannot simply buy a gun online or walk into a gun store and walk out with a gun that same day. Quarantine, riots, uncertainty, reduced policing, and general unrest pushed many to take their household safety into their own hands. And rightfully so.

All of which led to the aforementioned shock. We saw reports flooding in from liberal states and cities around the country, all playing the same general tune: “what do you mean it’ll take me 45 days to complete the registration and certification process?!? I need a gun now! I thought this was my Second Amendment right?”

Perhaps this is why Hell has frozen over and a gun control bill actually failed to pass the California Assembly. Only days after the San Jose rail yard shooting, mind you.

From the AP:

The California Assembly on Thursday failed to pass a bill that would have raised taxes on handguns and ammunition.

Some might say this and the calls for Newsom to resign are the first early signs of blue California starting to turn RED.

The militia of the State consists of all able-bodied male citizens and all other able-bodied males who have declared their intention to become citizens of the United States, who are between the ages of eighteen and forty-five, and who are residents of the State, and of such other persons as may upon their own application be enlisted or commissioned therein pursuant to the provisions of this division, subject, however, to such exemptions as now exist or may be hereafter created by the laws of the United States or of this State.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

From the AP:

Exposing the right’s lie that Democrats want ‘more’ gun laws.

From the AP:

So, you guys screeching all the time we need more guns laws is...backwards?

From the AP:

So, how do you explain all the other moronic gun control bullshit in California that several Courts have had to shoot down (pun intended)?

From the AP:

Nope. The Democrats do want more gun laws. It's just that that pesky constitution gets in their way.

New Topics

Forum List

Back