California Governor Gavin Newsom wins recall election in a landslide!

Most Californian's who voted approve of him. I certainly don't think he's the worst governor (nods to Florida) and Elder would have been horrendous for California's fight against COVID and climate change.

A lot to celebrate whether you think Newsome is the shit or just better than the guy he beat.
Congratulations to Gov Newsom and his supporters.

1631736210194.png

1631736365611.png

It has nothing to do with skin color.

It has to do with intelligent people not wanting a governor who doesn't think women should vote. Who thinks that an employer should be able to ask a woman if she plans to become pregnant. Who doesn't believe in wearing masks, social distancing and vaccinations.

The people of California didn't want to turn their state into another Texas or Florida.

elder could have been green with purple polka dots for all the people of California cares.

What they care about is what that man stood for and wanted to do to their state.

The people of California have the right to not allow their state to be turned into the hell holes that Texas, Florida and so many red states have become.
3uj6fh4cxnn71.jpg

At least normal conservatives believed in something. Jimmy Kimmel summarized modern conservatives beautifully and in one sentence:

"If they win its a landslide, if they lose its fraud."
If you watch Kimmel you have no idea what a conservative is let alone a “normal” conservative.

If you watch Kimmel you have no idea what a conservative is let alone a “normal” conservative.

If Kimmel was my sole source, perhaps. But we have the affirmation of the axiom by Trump just yesterday:

Trump released a statement baselessly claiming the California recall election was rigged less than an hour after polls closed​

Affirming the modern conservatives view of any election: ""If they win its a landslide, if they lose its fraud."

But for folks who don't gobble your latest 'big lie' conspiracy, what do modern conservatives have to offer? There is endless, whining grievance and........batshit. That's pretty much it.

So why don't they let them ?

What are they afraid of ?

Why not balkanize the state? For the same reason that Texas doesn't spin off most of its cities as new states. El Paso, San Antonio, Houston, Austin......all left leaning.

The ten states that have the highest number of SNAP recipients are:
  • California - 3,789,000.
  • Texas - 3,406,000.
  • Florida - 2,847,000.
  • New York - 2,661,000.
  • Illinois - 1,770,000.
  • Pennsylvania - 1,757,000.
  • Georgia - 1,424,000.
  • Ohio - 1,383,000.

As I said, the majority of welfare recipients are Dimocrats.

The Northeastern and Central Valley part of California has always been far right, reactionary and wanted out.....google "State of Jefferson".
And the far left reactionaries want California to exit the union altogether, which won't happen either. Extremists are all crazy.

As I said, the majority of welfare recipients are Dimocrats.

And yet Texas, Georgia, Florida, Ohio....all with Republican Governors and Republican controlled legislators, are all in the top 10.

Here's the top 10 most populous states. Its pretty much the same list:

1. California (Population: 39,613,493)
  2. Texas (Population: 29,730,311)
  3. Florida (Population: 21,944,577)
  4. New York (Population: 19,299,981)
  5. Pennsylvania (Population: 12,804,123)
  6. Illinois (Population: 12,569,321)
  7. Ohio (Population: 11,714,618)
  8. Georgia (Population: 10,830,007)
  9. North Carolina (Population: 10,701,022)
  10. Michigan (Population: 9,992,427)

Most Californian's who voted approve of him. I certainly don't think he's the worst governor (nods to Florida) and Elder would have been horrendous for California's fight against COVID and climate change.

A lot to celebrate whether you think Newsome is the shit or just better than the guy he beat.

Elder wouldn't have been able to enact any of his agenda. Dimocrats so overwhelmingly control everything, he would simply have had a platform to point to their idiocy, but that would have been about all he would have accomplished.

From what I seen he's doing a great job. My sister lives in California, she supports him. Obviously most people in California do. Much better than a crybaby Republican, with sick views of how to deal with a pandemic.

Under the CDCs own guidelines we haven’t been dealing with a pandemic for almost a year now.

Elder wouldn't have been able to enact any of his agenda. Dimocrats so overwhelmingly control everything, he would simply have had a platform to point to their idiocy, but that would have been about all he would have accomplished.

Yep. But there would have been more scream at the sky nights, you tube videos and riots to laugh at.

And yet Texas, Georgia, Florida, Ohio....all with Republican Governors and Republican controlled legislators, are all in the top 10.

Here's the top 10 most populous states. Its pretty much the same list:

1. California (Population: 39,613,493)
  2. Texas (Population: 29,730,311)
  3. Florida (Population: 21,944,577)
  4. New York (Population: 19,299,981)
  5. Pennsylvania (Population: 12,804,123)
  6. Illinois (Population: 12,569,321)
  7. Ohio (Population: 11,714,618)
  8. Georgia (Population: 10,830,007)
  9. North Carolina (Population: 10,701,022)
  10. Michigan (Population: 9,992,427)

And as I said, the majority of welfare recipients are Dimocrats.
Is this a surprise? Obviously those who expect to sit on their asses and demand government handouts will vote for the people who will give it to them. Dimocrats.

Insist on a recall election? Cool .. you should get a whopping bill if you lose.
The citizens of California insisted on a recall dipshit. You’re post does make sense in some way. Those morons have been voting to penalize themselves for 40 years.

So, you're saying that state government handouts is what is propelling their economies over red states? Or do you mean money from the feds that red states are addicted to?
I think he means that a leach will always vote for those that promise continued freebies. And he is correct.

Poor Joy. She’ll be in her 90’s still screaming about the same problems in the black community and still pulling that D lever. I’ll be in my 90’s still laughing at her.
You will be getting yer ass wiped and wearing a diaper.

And as I said, the majority of welfare recipients are Dimocrats.
Is this a surprise? Obviously those who expect to sit on their asses and demand government handouts will vote for the people who will give it to them. Dimocrats.

The majority of welfare recipients are where the majority of people are.

And with 4 of the top 10 being republican states controlled by republican governors and republican legislatures, you can hardly claim its 'democrat policy' that results in poverty. Or that receiving welfare benefits makes people vote democrat.

You're looking for a soundbyte. And you just don't have it.

Forum List

Back