California's Senate Seat Up For Grabs

Adam Schiff (shit for brains) believes he will secure this position .. if he does .. it only demonstrates the mainstream mindset of the constituency for California .. and ultimately the pathway of the constituency for the United States.

The GOP has a better shot at picking up WV than CA, but you never know.
They have about a 100% chance of picking up WV and maybe a 33% chance at Cali, but 33% is an astronomical figure for a Republican to win a senate seat.

They have about a 100% chance of picking up WV and maybe a 33% chance at Cali, but 33% is an astronomical figure for a Republican to win a senate seat.

I would put WV at 60-40 chance of picking up the seat but I have no idea about California because of the way they do those ranked choice elections that stack democrats on the ballot. Mountaineers can be a little thorny when it comes to politics. Manchin might be able to deliver some highway project and then it is smooth sailing from there since it seems like half the state works for the highway department as many miles of orange cones you can drive past in the state with zero construction going on in that stretch. I am a little biased against Justice though. I inherited a bunch of land near the Greenbrier and was made to swear a blood oath that I would never ever ever sell it to him. Don't know why but I am binded now to have to keep pouring taxes into some pointless woods. I am also bound not to sell it to anybody from some other family too that owns land next door. Some multigeneration feud that involves spitting if you mention their names or something.

So much so, that it's actually possible a Republican could win the seat. Is this a wake up call for Democrats? Will they listen or will they take the seat for granted?

Possible. Yes. But California runs things differently. The top two candidates runoff the election. Those top two have been democrats for the last couple election cycles. So yes it is possible. But the question is how probable. And there you have to say not very.

I would put WV at 60-40 chance of picking up the seat but I have no idea about California because of the way they do those ranked choice elections that stack democrats on the ballot. Mountaineers can be a little thorny when it comes to politics. Manchin might be able to deliver some highway project and then it is smooth sailing from there since it seems like half the state works for the highway department as many miles of orange cones you can drive past in the state with zero construction going on in that stretch. I am a little biased against Justice though. I inherited a bunch of land near the Greenbrier and was made to swear a blood oath that I would never ever ever sell it to him. Don't know why but I am binded now to have to keep pouring taxes into some pointless woods. I am also bound not to sell it to anybody from some other family too that owns land next door. Some multigeneration feud that involves spitting if you mention their names or something.

Possible. Yes. But California runs things differently. The top two candidates runoff the election. Those top two have been democrats for the last couple election cycles. So yes it is possible. But the question is how probable. And there you have to say not very.
I say 33%.

Okay one has Manchin up by 4 more recently and the other had Justice up by 22 several months ago.
I think you read that wrong. The older one from last August had Manchin up by 4. The more recent one in May had Justice up by 22.

Forum List

Back