Call of Duty 4 remastered launches on November 4th

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The best COD ever made is back. Now us old school gamers get to school the young twitch shooter crowd. I was ranked 10th in the world on Hardcore Search & Destroy when the game was still active nearly a decade ago. Will be interesting to see if I can regain my game or if old age is going to fuck me over in yet another category

Last edited:
The best CoD game was 3. I think the CoD franchise really dropped the ball by not releasing a bad ass WW2 game at the launch of the new systems. Honoring their roots should have been a priority. And now they'll just be playing catch up. Once they realize that this new sci fi style sux balls. They'd be better off rebranding the new shit as battlestargalactica or some shit. Maybe they're good games in their own right, but they aren't call of duty if you ask me.

The best COD ever made is back. Now us old school gamers get to school the young twitch shooter crowd. I was ranked 10th in the world on Hardcore Search & Destroy when the game was still active nearly a decade ago. Will be interesting to see if I can regain my game or if old age is going to fuck me over in yet another category
I know it hasn't improved my gaming. I swear I can't even see the fucker till I'm dead...

• Banned
The best CoD game was 3. I think the CoD franchise really dropped the ball by not releasing a bad ass WW2 game at the launch of the new systems. Honoring their roots should have been a priority. And now they'll just be playing catch up. Once they realize that this new sci fi style sux balls. They'd be better off rebranding the new shit as battlestargalactica or some shit. Maybe they're good games in their own right, but they aren't call of duty if you ask me.
Call of Duty World at War was ww2 and can be played on Xbox 1. It's backwards compatible as is black ops 1

Call of Duty World at War was ww2 and can be played on Xbox 1. It's backwards compatible as is black ops 1
World at War was my favorite. I played the shit out of that game.

• Banned
I still play it. They fixed all the old hacks so it's not a cheater infested mess anymore

I still play it. They fixed all the old hacks so it's not a cheater infested mess anymore
Is the multiplayer still going?

Is the multiplayer still going?
Yup. Find a game instantly unless you have a full party. And I play hcsnd which is not a top played mode

Whatever Call of Duty they bring out they need to have a Gun Game mode. I really miss the Hunted Free for All mode that was in Call of Duty: Ghosts. Everyone starts with the same weapons and limited ammo. Now, that was a game.

remember the Medal of Honor series? Those were dope, too I thought.

meh. Never really liked the call of duty franchise. Much prefer Planetside for FPS games - a lot more strategy and teamwork there.

I'm really enjoying battlefield 1 I really think the graphics and how its put together is 10/10 so with COD remastered I think its really got to put on a show to beat Battlefield 1.

New Topics

Forum List

Back