calling out

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
BWK
You always talk of debate and condescend every person that disagrees with you.
Put up or shut up.
Structured debate. Any topic.
Accept or admit to being a keyboard warrior that only talks shit.

BWK
You always talk of debate and condescend every person that disagrees with you.
Put up or shut up.
Structured debate. Any topic.
Accept or admit to being a keyboard warrior that only talks shit.
iconpopcorn.gif

Say "Wall," posts disgorge. TN wants to talk to BWK and doesn't care what topic.
Don't turn this into another Wall thread. Please.

Yet another wall thread would just become part of the ....... wait for it.........

wallpaper.

I kill me.

Topic: How is a border made secure?

How secure? Clearly not a wall.

See:

3C654JZWSZBPPBWCBUDCME3WDU.jpg

Actually, your photo proves the point about the wall. It took weeks or months of very hard work and expense to dig that tunnel that without the wall would have only taken them seconds or a minute to walk. And while they eventually did dig the tunnel, the photo proves it was eventually discovered and stopped, otherwise, no one could have been there to photograph it! The wall worked and did its job.

Topic: How is a border made secure?

How secure? Clearly not a wall.

See:

3C654JZWSZBPPBWCBUDCME3WDU.jpg

Actually, your photo proves the point about the wall. It took weeks or months of very hard work and expense to dig that tunnel that without the wall would have only taken them seconds or a minute to walk. And while they eventually did dig the tunnel, the photo proves it was eventually discovered and stopped, otherwise, no one could have been there to photograph it! The wall worked and did its job.

Here's a guy who actually just posted "here's a tunnel, which proves the wall works".

Just gonna let that sit there and marinate in its own juices.

All I wanna know is ---- who's paying for the power to run those lights?

Forum List

Back