Can one of the board's trump supporters guess the point of this post?

So hundreds if not thousands of election workers were in on the conspiracy?
Why are you asking me? I don't know what happened. Ask the people making the claims. Trump supporters will always think 2020 was rigged and, given the level of hatred directed at Trump by his opponents and the effort they make to disqualify him from office, I can't blame them. FWIW I have not voted for Trump in the past and will not vote for him in the future.

Only in your closed universe. That is YOUR truth, only. Clearly you people cannot distinguish between opinion and fact.

The rest of the country, all across the political spectrum, instead believe the two companies TRUMP PAID to find corruption and COULD NOT, the Cyber Ninjas, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General.

Oh, and the conservative judges and lawyers who penned the comprehensive report that addresses the various accusations, below.

Oh, and when Steve Bannon laid out the whole scam on tape:

My guess is that its berg's TDS morning post.
I wonder if this helps explain your magical thinking?

Fox is in denial of reality just weeks before the election

Fox personalities have rejected data showing a reduction in violent crime, record energy production, plummeting inflation, and fewer unauthorized border crossings

Forum List

Back