Can someone tell me why you have to protest at night?

1590960444212.png

If you riot at night you don't have to worry about the city cutting off the electric power for lighting.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Can someone tell me why you have to protest at night???
Easier hours. cooler working temperatures, less chance of identification and easier escape and evasion? Lots of people actually like 2nd shift as usually not as many managers around to get in the way of getting things done.

So you can see the hideous fires started by the RIOTERS, LOOTERS, and PROPERTY and BUSINESS DESTROYERS easier in the darkened sky? That would be MY guess.
If Trump supporters did any of that sort of thing, they would be vile, white supremacist domestic terrorists, a danger to the nation, a Trumped-up hate crime, an evil to be stamped out.

But when Black looters destroy private property and burn down whole communities robbing stores, taking away whole shopping carts they stole as well full of stuff, that is just the new mode of personal expression by the Left, endorsed by the Democratic Party, righteous and just, simply replacing the old art of graffiti.

Just try to go out and find a single Democrat denouncing all the violence and destruction.

So you can see the hideous fires started by the RIOTERS, LOOTERS, and PROPERTY and BUSINESS DESTROYERS easier in the darkened sky? That would be MY guess.
If Trump supporters did any of that sort of thing, they would be vile, white supremacist domestic terrorists, a danger to the nation, a Trumped-up hate crime, an evil to be stamped out.

But when Black looters destroy private property and burn down whole communities robbing stores, taking away whole shopping carts they stole as well full of stuff, that is just the new mode of personal expression by the Left, endorsed by the Democratic Party, righteous and just, simply replacing the old art of graffiti.

Just try to go out and find a single Democrat denouncing all the violence and destruction.
Exactly. Nice post.

The answer is simple. ... :cool:
None of them have a job so they sleep all day and are wide awake all night.

Forum List

Back