Can the FBI hunt down antifa group that attacked Andy Ngo for "Hate Crime"?

Should AG Barr charge the antifa members that attacked Andy Ngo for hate crimes?

• Yes

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • other

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
I don't believe in hate crimes, but they could charge them with domestic terrorism.

People, "hate crimes" are simply a wedge to divide people by race/beliefs. They really need to be done away with.

No one has been arrested for the assault on Andy Ngo. WTF? Its on video tapes all over.
If the local cops and/or DA are worried about being doxxed or of water buckets, why can't the Feds make the arrests?

Opinion | Portland’s Antifa Impunity

Antifa is a domestic terror group. They should be hunted like MS-13 is.
Journalist attacked by Antifa: 'Criminal cartel' wants violent revolution, should be designated as terror organization

Lets take a poll...

The FBI is a corrupt, political, Nazi-esque, statist, Stasi police system whose sole purpose is the protection of the dimocrap scum party and its operatives. They are the American version of Hitler's SA.

They should be disbanded. Their duties can be taken over by the US Marshall's Service. Or, better yet, no one at all.

The FBI is corrupted and is beyond salvation.

The book on the FBI rank & file is that they are super-patriots, generally vets, generally jocks. The top layers are generally lawyers, generally closet libs and political hacks: Comey, McCabe, Page, Baker, etc.
Same with the DOJ, mostly left leaning lawyers. We need more balance at the FBI & DOJ and not have too many partisans.

An interesting article on the relationship between NGO and Antifa and differing narratives.

The assault on conservative journalist Andy Ngo, explained

Complex.

How is it complex? They ganged up and attacked a guy who never once attempted to defend himself.
"complex" means they know it's despicable, but they need to defend it anyway.
Like you defended the white supremacist who ran down a woman by blaming the victim?

wake me when its time

antifa-hunting-permit-decal.jpg

I wonder what would happen if 40 or 50 mma fighters showed up at some of these rallies and kicked some Antifa ass.
The average guy over 21 could beat these punks with just a little training in how to fight as a unit.

No one has been arrested for the assault on Andy Ngo. WTF? Its on video tapes all over.
If the local cops and/or DA are worried about being doxxed or of water buckets, why can't the Feds make the arrests?

Journalist attacked by Antifa: 'Criminal cartel' wants violent revolution, should be designated as terror organization

Lets take a poll...

The FBI is a corrupt, political, Nazi-esque, statist, Stasi police system whose sole purpose is the protection of the dimocrap scum party and its operatives. They are the American version of Hitler's SA.

They should be disbanded. Their duties can be taken over by the US Marshall's Service. Or, better yet, no one at all.

The FBI is corrupted and is beyond salvation.

The book on the FBI rank & file is that they are super-patriots, generally vets, generally jocks. The top layers are generally lawyers, generally closet libs and political hacks: Comey, McCabe, Page, Baker, etc.
Same with the DOJ, mostly left leaning lawyers. We need more balance at the FBI & DOJ and not have too many partisans.
If you want more balance in the FBI then Wray needs to be kicked out on his ass as he has proven he was raised up in the swamp. He and the FBI ate attempting to prevent having to release more documeby a proving they deliberately engaged in FISA Court violations / fraud. One of their 3-part defenses us claiming how The FBI & Agents should be ABOVE SCRUTINY FROM CITIZENS....WTF? Wray had Been stalling and refusing to released subpoenaed docs to try to protect the FBI & criminal PsOS like Comey

I disagree. I've run into dozens of them over the years. In my job. Plus, my Secretary was married to the Head of the FBI in this area.

He was pretty cool but, the truth is, he was still a Swamp Rat. Through and through.

Veterans? I never met one Combat Veteran in the FBI in my life. Some rear-echelon types, sure. But Combat Vets? Hardly ever. And I suspect Mewler is about as much a hero as Kerry. As in..... Not. Another topic for another day.

The FBI is corrupt and needs to be dissolved. It can't be fixed. It is too far gone.

And Wray, like everybody else in that corrupt, careerist pile of shit bureaucracy, is FAR more concerned with saving their cushy jobs than serving The People.

Remember Ruby Ridge?

Remember Waco?

Then there's the total miss on 9/11. Our guys at the SOC at Bragg had them dead nuts, but Gorelick and Reno stopped us from warning the Prez (They built the 'Wall' while working for The Rapist). Meanwhile, the FBI was too busy sucking -- Something to pay attention.

Remember the Tsarnaev boys?

The Russians warned the FBI time and again. They did everything but send their own guys over here to arrest them.

They missed that one really badly. No..... That's not true. They didn't miss it, they totally ignored it. Too busy on the Cocktail Circuit, I guess.

The FBI is a pile of shit with shitbag lawyers-with-badges running the show. The actual Field Agents? The majority of them are Lawyers.

Is it any wonder they're incompetent, stupid, criminal, corrupt and useless?

Then there were all the warnings they got about the Parkland School shooter beforehand.

And worst of all...... We can almost understand their stupidity. Afterall, they're Lawyers. And Lawyers are notably scummy, lazy and stupid.

But the politics of the FBI? Them sticking their nose where it doesn't belong time and again?

How about Hillary illegally using a second email? How about Lois Lerner getting off completely scot-free? (you should look into that one)

And the creme de la creme? The cherry on top?

THE worst abuse of Police Power in American History??

The Collusion Delusion.

The FBI needs to be dissolved. It is truly beyond repair

An interesting article on the relationship between NGO and Antifa and differing narratives.

Complex.

How is it complex? They ganged up and attacked a guy who never once attempted to defend himself.
Like you defended the white supremacist who ran down a woman by blaming the victim?
What a liar. When did I do that?

Complex.

What a liar. When did I do that?
Classic leftist smear tactic.

Complex.

I don't recall him doing that. In fact I remember him doing the opposite.

I disagree. I've run into dozens of them over the years. In my job. Plus, my Secretary was married to the Head of the FBI in this area.

He was pretty cool but, the truth is, he was still a Swamp Rat. Through and through.

Veterans? I never met one Combat Veteran in the FBI in my life. Some rear-echelon types, sure. But Combat Vets? Hardly ever. And I suspect Mewler is about as much a hero as Kerry. As in..... Not. Another topic for another day.

The FBI is corrupt and needs to be dissolved. It can't be fixed. It is too far gone.

And Wray, like everybody else in that corrupt, careerist pile of shit bureaucracy, is FAR more concerned with saving their cushy jobs than serving The People.

Remember Ruby Ridge?

Remember Waco?

Then there's the total miss on 9/11. Our guys at the SOC at Bragg had them dead nuts, but Gorelick and Reno stopped us from warning the Prez (They built the 'Wall' while working for The Rapist). Meanwhile, the FBI was too busy sucking -- Something to pay attention.

Remember the Tsarnaev boys?

The Russians warned the FBI time and again. They did everything but send their own guys over here to arrest them.

They missed that one really badly. No..... That's not true. They didn't miss it, they totally ignored it. Too busy on the Cocktail Circuit, I guess.

The FBI is a pile of shit with shitbag lawyers-with-badges running the show. The actual Field Agents? The majority of them are Lawyers.

Is it any wonder they're incompetent, stupid, criminal, corrupt and useless?

Then there were all the warnings they got about the Parkland School shooter beforehand.

And worst of all...... We can almost understand their stupidity. Afterall, they're Lawyers. And Lawyers are notably scummy, lazy and stupid.

But the politics of the FBI? Them sticking their nose where it doesn't belong time and again?

How about Hillary illegally using a second email? How about Lois Lerner getting off completely scot-free? (you should look into that one)

And the creme de la creme? The cherry on top?

THE worst abuse of Police Power in American History??

The Collusion Delusion.

The FBI needs to be dissolved. It is truly beyond repair

Ruby Ridge, the FBI issued a shoot to kill order, then FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi shot Mrs. Weaver while holding her baby.
Waco, the FBI went into attack mode instead of picking Koresh up on his weekly shopping trip, 80 people died due to that stupidity.
Not sure if 9/11 was preventable, can you stop all ME men from boarding planes? At that time the airlines did whatever the hijackers wanted. IMHO Bill Clinton had the best shot of preventing 9/11 by taking OBL from Sudan in 1998.

Bill Clinton: 'I could have killed' Osama bin Laden in 1998
Tsarnaev boys shouldn't have gotten into the US in the first place, I blame Obama more than the FBI.

I'm more for cleaning house at the FBI than dissolving it. Let's hope Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz are good cleaners.

Lets take a poll...
Coyote any white Supremecist groups out there doing this on a regular basis?
Doing what exactly?

Acting like MS13?
anti-fa. we know the group. we see them far too often beating up people who they SAY are "hate mongers".

you say we should fear white nazi supremecists. i just want to know the names of these organized groups causing the same amount of terror, or worse, to people than what anti-fa does.

Complex.

I remember hi putting all the blame on the victim and then going on to claim she was a fat pig with cardiac arrest. I remember him claiming that the Unite the Right was all peaceful and the other groups had no valid permit, and can only to disrupt. The truth is, the Right to Life was no more peaceful than the counter protesters, they came ready for violence and in some cases hands taped to instigate it. The counter protesters had a valid permit, and like the Unite the Right, were also a mix of peaceful and not so peaceful. I don't recall him noting any of that.

I could be wrong - I could be generalizing what other people have said and laying it on him, but frankly it fits his pattern.

Here is the issue I have with all this. What is Antifa? A bunch of disruptive thugs assaulting people, damaging property, deliberately infiltrating and disrupting demonstrations. Is that to be condoned? Of course not. Are they terrorists? I hesitate to go that far because by the time a group gets a federal terrorist designation there is usually loss of life involved. Frankly, imo - they should be treated by law enforcement in much the way they treat gangs. No argument from me there.

But the OP is making comparisons to MS-13, an ultra-violent gang responseble for gruesome murders. Antifa is comparable to that? SERIOUSLY????

Why is there a need to inflate Antifa to this level of notoriety? And it's a need - a need by the Right to create an ultra-bogeyman out of a bunch of political thugs. For what purpose? To bolster their claims that the left is ultra violent? Really? Why is that so important?

IMO - neither side is ultra violent, there are problems on both, but Antifa is NOT MS-13, and there is a difference between murder and mayhem/assault. We seem to be forgetting that. When you kill people, you cross a line and you go into a whole new category. That is not defending or condoning Antifa - I fully support law enforcement on curbing, halting and arresting those involved in assaults and destruction. We don't need that. But I will not support attempting to conflate them with some fo the worst gangs around.

Complex.

I remember hi putting all the blame on the victim and then going on to claim she was a fat pig with cardiac arrest. I remember him claiming that the Unite the Right was all peaceful and the other groups had no valid permit, and can only to disrupt. The truth is, the Right to Life was no more peaceful than the counter protesters, they came ready for violence and in some cases hands taped to instigate it. The counter protesters had a valid permit, and like the Unite the Right, were also a mix of peaceful and not so peaceful. I don't recall him noting any of that.

I could be wrong - I could be generalizing what other people have said and laying it on him, but frankly it fits his pattern.

Here is the issue I have with all this. What is Antifa? A bunch of disruptive thugs assaulting people, damaging property, deliberately infiltrating and disrupting demonstrations. Is that to be condoned? Of course not. Are they terrorists? I hesitate to go that far because by the time a group gets a federal terrorist designation there is usually loss of life involved. Frankly, imo - they should be treated by law enforcement in much the way they treat gangs. No argument from me there.

But the OP is making comparisons to MS-13, an ultra-violent gang responseble for gruesome murders. Antifa is comparable to that? SERIOUSLY????

Why is there a need to inflate Antifa to this level of notoriety? And it's a need - a need by the Right to create an ultra-bogeyman out of a bunch of political thugs. For what purpose? To bolster their claims that the left is ultra violent? Really? Why is that so important?

IMO - neither side is ultra violent, there are problems on both, but Antifa is NOT MS-13, and there is a difference between murder and mayhem/assault. We seem to be forgetting that. When you kill people, you cross a line and you go into a whole new category. That is not defending or condoning Antifa - I fully support law enforcement on curbing, halting and arresting those involved in assaults and destruction. We don't need that. But I will not support attempting to conflate them with some fo the worst gangs around.

Antifa IS going to be every bit as bad as MS-13 once their masters tell them to attack. That's the problem. Antifa are not the righteous protesters you seem to believe they are. They are violent fascists who's goal is the overthrow of any government that is capitalist in nature.

Antifa IS going to be every bit as bad as MS-13 once their masters tell them to attack. That's the problem. Antifa are not the righteous protesters you seem to believe they are. They are violent fascists who's goal is the overthrow of any government that is capitalist in nature.

West, I don’t buy that. They stop well short of murder and I am not sure what their goal is, at least for the US group which seems a bit different from the European group. They have been around for years without murdering anyone.

I don’t believe they are “righteous protesters” ... never have. They are thugs and they infiltrate peaceful demonstrations and instigating violence, they assault people without provocation such Ngo, BUT that is a far cry from killing people and it is a false equivalency to imply similarity. More then that...I think it is dangerous to do so and we need to be careful here.

What is Antifa in America?

Dictionary: a political protest movement comprising autonomous groups affiliated by their militant opposition to fascism and other forms of extreme right-wing ideology.

Of course....”extreme right wing ideology” is according to their definition...

Antifa (United States) - Wikipedia

The antifa (/ænˈtiːfə, ˈæntiˌfɑː/)[1] movement is composed of left-wing, autonomous, militantanti-fascist[7] groups and individuals in the United States.[11] The principal feature of antifa groups is their use of direct action,[12] with conflicts occurring both online and in real life.[13]They engage in varied protest tactics, which include digital activism, property damage, physical violence, and harassment against those whom they identify as fascist, racist, or on the far-right.[18]

Activists involved in the movement tend to be anti-capitalists[19] and subscribe to a range of ideologies, typically on the left. They include anarchists, socialists and communists along with some liberals and social democrats.[26] Their stated focus is on fighting far-right and white supremacist ideologies directly, rather than through electoral means.[25]

There no different then the numerous white supremacist/nationalist groups running around that stop short of taking lives. And until they begin advocating and engaging in murder, I don’t put them in the same category as MS13 and similar groups.

The right needs a-bogeyman to enrage and unite the baseand convince them that the left is ultra violent (and the right of course, is not).

Playing these games of division (us vs. them) is dangerous...not any different than when the lefypt uses racism to that end.

We should be careful here...just my opinion :smiliehug:

West, I don’t buy that. They stop well short of murder and I am not sure what their goal is, at least for the US group which seems a bit different from the European group. They have been around for years without murdering anyone.

I don’t believe they are “righteous protesters” ... never have. They are thugs and they infiltrate peaceful demonstrations and instigating violence, they assault people without provocation such Ngo, BUT that is a far cry from killing people and it is a false equivalency to imply similarity. More then that...I think it is dangerous to do so and we need to be careful here.

What is Antifa in America?

Dictionary: a political protest movement comprising autonomous groups affiliated by their militant opposition to fascism and other forms of extreme right-wing ideology.

Of course....”extreme right wing ideology” is according to their definition...

Antifa (United States) - Wikipedia

The antifa (/ænˈtiːfə, ˈæntiˌfɑː/)[1] movement is composed of left-wing, autonomous, militantanti-fascist[7] groups and individuals in the United States.[11] The principal feature of antifa groups is their use of direct action,[12] with conflicts occurring both online and in real life.[13]They engage in varied protest tactics, which include digital activism, property damage, physical violence, and harassment against those whom they identify as fascist, racist, or on the far-right.[18]

Activists involved in the movement tend to be anti-capitalists[19] and subscribe to a range of ideologies, typically on the left. They include anarchists, socialists and communists along with some liberals and social democrats.[26] Their stated focus is on fighting far-right and white supremacist ideologies directly, rather than through electoral means.[25]

There no different then the numerous white supremacist/nationalist groups running around that stop short of taking lives. And until they begin advocating and engaging in murder, I don’t put them in the same category as MS13 and similar groups.

The right needs a-bogeyman to enrage and unite the baseand convince them that the left is ultra violent (and the right of course, is not).

Playing these games of division (us vs. them) is dangerous...not any different than when the lefypt uses racism to that end.

We should be careful here...just my opinion :smiliehug:

Coyote, I know you care about what is going on, but antifa have a very, very long history. They were founded by Stalin to fight against the fascists in Germany prior to WWII. They have never gone away. They are still funded by someone, we just don't know who. I was talking with a friend of mine who is a terrorism expert and he told me they are aligned with the Black Bloc, another terrorist group out of Germany.

They are a multinational terrorist group, who's allegiance is unknown. But someone pays them to travel all over and engage in these violent acts. There is a core of them who are the real bad guys, they are the ones working in the rear, and they never get caught, but they are the real ringleaders and we need to find out who they are, and more importantly who is paying them to do what they do.

Their violence is escalating, and they will kill people. There is some evidence that the scumbag who shot up Las Vegas was an antifa sympathizer. It's not confirmed, but my friend is positive that when they are told to do so, they are going to engage in mass attacks with the intention to kill people.

Lets take a poll...
Doing what exactly?

Acting like MS13?
anti-fa. we know the group. we see them far too often beating up people who they SAY are "hate mongers".

you say we should fear white nazi supremecists. i just want to know the names of these organized groups causing the same amount of terror, or worse, to people than what anti-fa does.

Partly, see my response to Westwall, as an answer to this. I think in this era, white represent a greater to life. They feel empowered by the Trump presidency, and legitimized by public mood that is hostile to minorities and immigrants. You don’t need organized or disorganized groups to create fear, bloodshed, loss of life. A lone wolf, following a a shared ideology, can do a lot of damage and has. A lot of lone wolves are far less traceable and predictable than organized groups, and have committed far more murders.

So who SHOULD we be afraid of? I am not afraid of Antifa or white supremacists. The likelyhood of encountering something is rare.

But I worry about the effect of false equivalency... if you begin comparing Antifa to MS13...and ignore the white supremacists who they oppose...are you not empowering those groups?

Lets take a poll...
Doing what exactly?

Acting like MS13?

Partly, see my response to Westwall, as an answer to this. I think in this era, white represent a greater to life. They feel empowered by the Trump presidency, and legitimized by public mood that is hostile to minorities and immigrants. You don’t need organized or disorganized groups to create fear, bloodshed, loss of life. A lone wolf, following a a shared ideology, can do a lot of damage and has. A lot of lone wolves are far less traceable and predictable than organized groups, and have committed far more murders.

So who SHOULD we be afraid of? I am not afraid of Antifa or white supremacists. The likelyhood of encountering something is rare.

But I worry about the effect of false equivalency... if you begin comparing Antifa to MS13...and ignore the white supremacists who they oppose...are you not empowering those groups?
ok - let's back up a bit here. all this started because i said i was FOR calling anti-fa a terrorist organization. this defined as a group of people - doesn't matter color, race, gender or the like, creating terror for others. i don't want to get complex with this here.

you said "what about the white violence, do we call them terrorist also?" OF WHICH i asked you to name these groups so we can add them to the list.

what do i get?

"white represent a greater (I suppose you mean threat here) to life. they feel empowered by the Trump presidency..."

how is this statement not racist to the core? you are judging all white people by the actions of a few idiots yet you refuse to be associated with the anti-fa, hell even defend them and their violence to EVERYONE. you're angry at me for being white but i'm not supposed to be angry at people for beating the shit out of others.

you just said you wanted to label all white people as terrorists based on my asking you who to throw in the mix with anti-fa.

and you sit and wonder why you got pissed off "white people" out here. maybe it's because you're so willing to damn us all for the actions of a few yet you refuse to allow anyone to call someone on "your side" violent in the process WHO IS IN FACT OPENLY BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF ANYONE NOT THEM.

that's a party foul at any college, Coyote .

Last edited:

Lets take a poll...
Doing what exactly?

Acting like MS13?

ok - let's back up a bit here. all this started because i said i was FOR calling anti-fa a terrorist organization. this defined as a group of people - doesn't matter color, race, gender or the like, creating terror for others. i don't want to get complex with this here.

you said "what about the white violence, do we call them terrorist also?" OF WHICH i asked you to name these groups so we can add them to the list.

what do i get?

"white represent a greater (I suppose you mean threat here) to life. they feel empowered by the Trump presidency..."

how is this statement not racist to the core? you are judging all white people by the actions of a few idiots yet you refuse to be associated with the anti-fa, hell even defend them and their violence to EVERYONE. you're angry at me for being white but i'm not supposed to be angry at people for beating the shit out of others.

you just said you wanted to label all white people as terrorists based on my asking you who to throw in the mix with anti-fa.

and you sit and wonder why you got pissed off "white people" out here. maybe it's because you're so willing to damn us all for the actions of a few yet you refuse to allow anyone to call someone on "your side" violent in the process WHO IS IN FACT OPENLY BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF ANYONE NOT THEM.

that's a party foul at any college, Coyote .

I don’t understand where you are getting this from. Seriously. I have never condemned all white people for the actions of a few. NEVER. If you think I have, show me. I am very much opposed to condemning all based on the actions of some, whether it is black, white, Christian, Muslim, left or right. And this is no new thing. I have multiple times stated that Antifa engages in violent activity. You seem to miss that. Yet another reason why it is easier to just snark than discuss! :20:

I try to be clear in my language. When I state White Supremacists I mean just that (and coding them as white nationalists is just an attempt at White washing). I certainly don’t mean all white people. Nor am I labeling white people as terrorists. So where do you get that? To clarify, not all or even a significant minority of white people support their ideology, just like most of the left do not support Antifa. By the same token most white nationalist are not terrorists, but some clearly are and some groups are clearly violent.

In the end, designating a group a terrorist organization is significant.

Here is one such list: List of designated terrorist groups - Wikipedia

I don’t see Antifa in that Baileywick. That doesn’t mean they don’t engage in criminal activity, they do.

Now back off and claim I said things I didn’t.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back