Canada arrested an innocent pastor

Dude. Post a link to whatever it is you are talking about, in a local story, in a foreign country thousands of miles from here or shut down the thread.

Dude. Post a link to whatever it is you are talking about, in a local story, in a foreign country thousands of miles from here or shut down the thread.

Alberta has COVID restrictions. The pastor at issue has been flaunting those restrictions. The Pastor at issue was served with an order telling him yet again he must comply. The Pastor at issue then proceeded to have the services with no masks and no social distancing in violation of said order. The pastor was then pulled over leaving the church and arrested for violating the order.

Are you suggesting that our buddy here would make up such a story?

There is nothing "innocent" about this guy. He knew what the rules are and that all people must abide by them.

The term "pastor" used to denote a respectable religious leader of the Christian faith. But there seems to be a bumper crop of these "pastors" spouting all sorts of stupid shit, so this title is losing its meaning.

Are you suggesting that our buddy here would make up such a story?
Beats me. He knows the rules, just like the preacher (Dekster Esplained it to me). I had no idea what he was talking about. I rarely follow Canadian local new.

New Topics

Forum List

Back