Canada Goes Full NAZI

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Beijing smiles.

50 heavily armed police just raided the hotel where our Rebel News reporters were staying in Montreal.

I told them they couldn’t come in without a search warrant. So instead they manhandled me. They handcuffed Keean Bexte. And They just put David Menzies in the back of a police car.

Police have sealed off the AirBnb we were staying in with police tape — they say it’s a “crime scene”.

Of course it’s not. In fact, when we asked them what the “crime” was, all they could come up with was that our staying in the hotel was an illegal “gathering,” contrary to Quebec’s lockdown laws.

That’s obviously not true. It is a registered, legal hotel rental on Airbnb. In fact, we had fewer guests than the facility is built for.

This is the same Montreal police who have harassed and assaulted our reporters for weeks. This is their revenge. Because we report on their misconduct.

I’m very upset by this. And I remember that, several times, Montreal police have pulled our reporters over and called us “Jew Media” or asked if we’re “Jews”. I can’t help but think that’s a bizarre anti-semitic motivation. That sure isn’t professional policing.

David is still in the back of the police car. Our lawyer is on the scene. I’m mad as hell.

Beijing smiles.

50 heavily armed police just raided the hotel where our Rebel News reporters were staying in Montreal.

I told them they couldn’t come in without a search warrant. So instead they manhandled me. They handcuffed Keean Bexte. And They just put David Menzies in the back of a police car.

Police have sealed off the AirBnb we were staying in with police tape — they say it’s a “crime scene”.

Of course it’s not. In fact, when we asked them what the “crime” was, all they could come up with was that our staying in the hotel was an illegal “gathering,” contrary to Quebec’s lockdown laws.

That’s obviously not true. It is a registered, legal hotel rental on Airbnb. In fact, we had fewer guests than the facility is built for.

This is the same Montreal police who have harassed and assaulted our reporters for weeks. This is their revenge. Because we report on their misconduct.

I’m very upset by this. And I remember that, several times, Montreal police have pulled our reporters over and called us “Jew Media” or asked if we’re “Jews”. I can’t help but think that’s a bizarre anti-semitic motivation. That sure isn’t professional policing.

David is still in the back of the police car. Our lawyer is on the scene. I’m mad as hell.
That's how the Democrats plan on screwing up America.
You can tell it by the way they reacted to their staged riot at the Capital.
Everything will be about Jan 6th and COVID.

I wish I could say I'm surprised, but I'm not.

The last time I was in Canada I watched the news. They interviewed a member of the liberal party there for about an hour. The news gave the Left wing politician an entire hour to answer any and all critiques from the conservative party and then the last 5 minutes covered the conservative opponent who was asked a question about abortion, a question he did poorly in answering.

And that is what the populace is up against. Without a free and unbiased press, there can be no free elections.

Instead, the media picks the winners. And with the advent of social media now being censored by the DNC, it is that way in the US as well.

Beijing smiles.

That's how the Democrats plan on screwing up America.
You can tell it by the way they reacted to their staged riot at the Capital.
Everything will be about Jan 6th and COVID.
Soon it’ll be a felony to talk to others that have not been state approved.

Beijing smiles.

Made up nonsense to get fools like you to give them money.

I hope you're not surprised to find that I don't believe a word of your story.

Beijing smiles.

Soros hasn’t given you updated talking points of what to parrot.

Beijing smiles.

Post the cops side of the story.

I feel so sorry for Canada...such a magnificent country with gorgeous geography....so very beautiful.....my God what a landscape!!:clap:

But unfortunately, so full of total morons.:cuckoo:

Beijing smiles.

Post the cops side of the story.

Feel free to. Just like you do whenever a felon is killed by cops.

Beijing smiles.

Hell with Canada . Only Toronto has a Jewish population

Claiming Canada has gone full Nazi is ridiculous, an should go in the rubber room, but if you insist then

Beijing smiles.

Yeah I remember seeing that video.thuggery the nazis would be proud of same with stalin.

Claiming Canada has gone full Nazi is ridiculous, an should go in the rubber room, but if you insist then

Of course you think 50 cops raiding a few reporters who aren’t breaking the law is a civilized action of government.

I thought you RWNJs supported the cops.

No shock you support fascist Nazi government actions.

That’s the shill from Langley for ya.

Of course you think 50 cops raiding a few reporters who aren’t breaking the law is a civilized action of government.

I thought you RWNJs supported the cops.

No shock you support fascist Nazi government actions.

That’s the shill from Langley for ya.

Langley?

Beijing smiles.

Rebel News. Yet another far right paranoid, fake news site.

I hope the RCMP runs these lying right wing assholes straight back to Florida when they belong.

We don't need your right wing NAZI a$$holes in Canada.

Forum List

Back