Canada Will Now Kill Minors Without Parental Permission

I can almost not believe that this is happening. Can somebody provide better confirmation?

Maybe Donald H can expand on this, if he can pry himself away from gossiping about his neighbors. What say you, duck? Do you think Turdeau, the fascist, will try to stop this?

I can almost not believe that this is happening. Can somebody provide better confirmation?

Canada has always traditionally killed children with permission of the parents, but that bogs down the system unnecessarily and so the new policy is lethal injection of babies at the youngest possible age.

I can elaborate more thoroughly on Canada's infanticide for anyone who says, 'mother may I'?

Canada has always traditionally killed children with permission of the parents, but that bogs down the system unnecessarily and so the new policy is lethal injection of babies at the youngest possible age.

I can elaborate more thoroughly on Canada's infanticide for anyone who says, 'mother may I'?
Yeah, historically you commie racists and the fascist Turdeau just focused on the indigenous population, but now any kid is fair game, eh, duck?

The state is always wanting to usurp the parents' rights and proper authority over their children.

the state, wants control over your kids.. the state, for crying out loud..

Who trusts the damn state to do ANYTHING properly, much less do what is in a child's best interest? Nazi-ism rears its hideous head

The state is always wanting to usurp the parents' rights and proper authority over their children.

the state, wants control over your kids.. the state, for crying out loud..

Who trusts the damn state to do ANYTHING properly, much less do what is in a child's best interest? Nazi-ism rears its hideous head

I see a whole lot of lawsuits and criminal prosecutions coming out of this. It'll be interesting to watch, if this bullshit even gets passed.

Sorry bout that,

1, Canadian Mounty~"I'm with the government, and hand over your child so i can kill him." Mother~ "But what wrong has he done, he's only two?"
2. Yeah thats fair enough.
3. Coming to USA soon too.
4. Insane.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back