They can't fleece their flock sufficiency enough from afar? Such a shame.

“When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men … but when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your father who is unseen.” Matthew 6 (5-8)
You fascists sure try to fleece people “from afar” though, don’t you?

John 1:17
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.

Thanks for playing, sweetie. Always a joy.
:laugh:

“When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men … but when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your father who is unseen.” Matthew 6 (5-8)

Matthew 18:20
For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”

I have to wonder if there's a conservitard in existence that knowswhat the word "fascism" means.
Since there is no such thing as a “conservitard” (if anything it would be conservatard you freaking illiterate libtard), it’s safe to say the answer is “no”. After all, something that doesn’t exist cannot know or not know something.

Now conservatives on the other hand, all know the definition. It is a left-wing totalitarian/authoritarian system of oppression.

And that is the whole point. Canada has embraced fascism in its purest form. Even more so than England. Take down God. Replace Him with fascist government.

The Epoch Times.

Canada's Christian Foundation????? Less than 34% of Canadians attend church regularly. Every mainstream congregation has been living streaming services since the first lockdown. As in the USA, the small, independent churches are demanding live services because their pastors need the money.

Many have been charged, and in one case, the bank foreclosed on their mortgage because their mortgage requires them to be in compliance with all laws. And they weren't.

Well that was a real nothing burger from you, as usual. Name calling. No rebuttal to the points raised, or the Biblical quotes, just name calling and a false claim of victory.

She proved how hypocritical your whole OP was by quote the words of Jesus Christ. Jesus NEVER preached in the Temple. He preached out of doors. In the open air, in the sight of God.

He also made it clear that those who make a big show of being religious and claiming righteousness because of their position within the religious hierarchy, are not at all right with God the Father, and they should repent.

Once again, you're made to look foolish with your false claims, and idiocy.

The Epoch Times.
Yes sweetie…The Epoch Times. One of the most trustworthy, honest, accurate news sources in the world today (along side The Blaze and Breitbart). I would not expect an uninformed leftist to know.
Canada's Christian Foundation????? Less than 34% of Canadians attend church regularly.
The fuck does that have to do with the price of rice in China?? :laugh:

Because they are in the minority, your disgusting fascist-ass thinks you have the right to control and oppress them?
Every mainstream congregation has been living streaming services since the first lockdown. As in the USA, the small, independent churches are demanding live services because their pastors need the money.
Sweetie…the “why” doesn’t fucking matter. You can come up with lame-ass excuses for your fascism all week. At the end of the day, none of your sorry excuses justify your repugnant fascism.
Many have been charged, and in one case, the bank foreclosed on their mortgage because their mortgage requires them to be in compliance with all laws. And they weren't.
Again…the fuck that got to do with the conversation? :lmao:

When a leftist can’t defend their repugnant, indefensible behavior, they immediately try to change the conversation.

She proved how hypocritical your whole OP was by quote the words of Jesus Christ. Jesus NEVER preached in the Temple. He preached out of doors. In the open air, in the sight of God.
WTF? I owned her with a quote directly from The Bible:
Hebrews 10:25
Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
You poor thing. You spend every freaking second completely lost & confused! :laugh:

Lol, you're correcting my spelling on a made up word?

Priceless!!
I have to wonder if there's a conservitard in existence that knowswhat the word "fascism" means.
Since there is no such thing as a “conservitard” (if anything it would be conservatard you freaking illiterate libtard), it’s safe to say the answer is “no”. After all, something that doesn’t exist cannot know or not know something.

Now conservatives on the other hand, all know the definition. It is a left-wing totalitarian/authoritarian system of oppression.

Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
You poor thing. You spend every freaking second completely lost & confused! :laugh:

And you counter with Paul, who never even met Jesus!!

John 1:17

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.

What does that have to do with being inside a building?

Thanks for playing, sweetie. Always a joy. :laugh:

Yes sweetie…The Epoch Times. One of the most trustworthy, honest, accurate news sources in the world today (along side The Blaze and Breitbart). I would not expect an uninformed leftist to know.

Sadly, Poodle thinks this is true.

The fuck does that have to do with the price of rice in China?? :laugh:

Because they are in the minority, your disgusting fascist-ass thinks you have the right to control and oppress them?

No, we have a right to control them because they were engaging in dangerous activity, Poodle.

Again- have to ask the question, is God so insecure that he needs people to endanger their lives and the lives of others to worship him?

Again- have to ask the question, is God so insecure that he needs people to endanger their lives and the lives of others to worship him?

That there are so many like yourself, stupid and gullible enough to allow lying politicians and media to frighten you into hiding in your basement in deathly fear of an exaggerated flue bug is no justification for trying to force those of us who are smart enough to know better to do likewise.

That there are so many like yourself, stupid and gullible enough to allow lying politicians and media to frighten you into hiding in your basement in deathly fear of an exaggerated flue bug is no justification for trying to force those of us who are smart enough to know better to do likewise.

Um, okay, so here's the thing. Covid can be scientifically measured.

God cannot.

Yet you are more afraid of an imaginary fairy in the sky than you are of a real disease that frankly, could be kind of dangerous to people of our age group.

Taking sensible precautions is not living in fear. When I walk around a factory, I wear safety glasses and steel toed shoes. When I drive, I wear a seat belt. When covid was at it's peak, I wore a mask in public and practiced social distancing.

The problem isn't that Covid isn't dangerous. If it had broken out when Hillary was in charge, you'd be terrified of it.

The problem is, Covid broke out under Trump, and his leadership was a massive failure.

It's a shame the border is closed. No annual fishing trip this year. I generally end up giving Canada more money every year than I spend in my home nation because the fishing is so good. Oh well I will save it cuz I am not giving it to american resorts because of an inferior product....quality of fishing.

And you counter with Paul, who never even met Jesus!!
No sweetie…I countered with The Bible. Literally the word of God.

F586E590-8670-48ED-A2AF-9E4FC2F77D28.gif

Forum List

Back