Canada's economy lost 207,000 jobs last month

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
When you lose your best and brightest and replace them with nepotism and police operatives, you are not prepared for global competition. We are a small population, losing 200k+ jobs is not good.

Canada's economy lost 207,000 jobs in April, as a new round of government-ordered lockdowns forced businesses to lay off workers.

Statistics Canada reported Friday that 129,000 full-time jobs were lost, along with an additional 78,000 part-time positions.

The jobless rate ticked up to 8.1 per cent.

While economists were expecting jobs to be lost in the month, the figure came in worse than the 175,000 losses expected.

Last edited:
And Canadians are crossing the border into the US to get the vaccine. They should build a statue to Trump in appreciation for his hard work fast-tracking its development.

And Canadians are crossing the border into the US to get the vaccine. They should build a statue to Trump in appreciation for his hard work fast-tracking its development.

LOL. You even start such a statue and it would be torn down before the first chisel cut is made.

LOL. You even start such a statue and it would be torn down before the first chisel cut is made.

They shoud electrify it so anybody who touches it, dies instantly.

In the mean time, the per capita percentage of people fully vaccinated in the US is ten times that rate in Canada. You guys are more interested in penalty taxing properties owned by Americans in Canada than you are getting your people safe.

They shoud electrify it so anybody who touches it, dies instantly.

In the mean time, the per capita percentage of people fully vaccinated in the US is ten times that rate in Canada. You guys are more interested in penalty taxing properties owned by Americans in Canada than you are getting your people safe.

I've done my part and said my piece, Canada doesn't listen to me. It's too profitable for creepy Canadian police (CCP) to destroy Canadians than to support the principles our forefathers died for.

As such, I watch the wheel go around and shrug my shoulders. We are going to fail, of this I am certain. I repeat, I said my part and warned our politicians long ago. Patsies to the covert police deserve the fate we are going to experience. From Middle Powe to Little Power..

When you lose your best and brightest and replace them with nepotism and police operatives, you are not prepared for global competition. We are a small population, losing 200k+ jobs is not good.

Canada's economy lost 207,000 jobs in April, as a new round of government-ordered lockdowns forced businesses to lay off workers.

Statistics Canada reported Friday that 129,000 full-time jobs were lost, along with an additional 78,000 part-time positions.

The jobless rate ticked up to 8.1 per cent.

While economists were expecting jobs to be lost in the month, the figure came in worse than the 175,000 losses expected.
Perfect Dims love it when real jobs are lost.

Who told you that bullshit? Are you so stupid that you believe any of it?

Canadians are not crossing the border to get the vaccine. The border is closed until July 21st. Anyone leaving the country has to quarantine for two weeks upon return or face a $10,000 fine.

We have 40 million doses of Pfizer and Moderna and have no need to thank Donald Trump for any of it.

Some snowbirds went to Florida and got vaccinated while they were there but De Santis was giving it to rich foreigners rather than vaccinate non-white and poor Americans.

Canadians are not crossing the border to get the vaccine. The border is closed until July 21st. Anyone leaving the country has to quarantine for two weeks upon return or face a $10,000 fine.

We have 40 million doses of Pfizer and Moderna and have no need to thank Donald Trump for any of it.

Some snowbirds went to Florida and got vaccinated while they were there but De Santis was giving it to rich foreigners rather than vaccinate non-white and poor Americans.

Sorry your pearl clutching is a total failure refuted by even the CBC https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/vaccine-border-u-s-quarantine-1.6033711

Yeah, Canada is doing great. It's why we have 3500 people in a hockey arena for a team one game way from the Finals while Vegas has a packed house. It's also why the Blue Jays haven't played a single game in their home stadium for two years, they have to play in the U.S.

Canada had early-on been banking, rather incredulously, on a vaccine from China, while the rest of the world was in early and often on the Pfizer. In fact, Canada was taking vaccines from a pool that was put together by First World Nations to help desperate nations in need. Canada was the only First World nation who took any of these vaccines and we took many. We were chastised around the globe for this decision and people started to wonder "is Canada really a First World Nation anymore?" These are the questions I have asked as I've told more people my story of the CCP (creepy covert police).

Couple this with the fact that Biden expanded the G7 meetings to include Australia and the E.U and you can put together what the future may hold for the G7 and Canadas role. We are going to be squeezed out as more innovative and liberty loving nations push us further down. As I've said often "from Middle Power to Little Power", all our own doing.

You probably aren't worried though, you're ok living off the benevolent government.

Yeah, Canada is doing great. It's why we have 3500 people in a hockey arena for a team one game way from the Finals while Vegas has a packed house. It's also why the Blue Jays haven't played a single game in their home stadium for two years, they have to play in the U.S.

Canada had early-on been banking, rather incredulously, on a vaccine from China, while the rest of the world was in early and often on the Pfizer. In fact, Canada was taking vaccines from a pool that was put together by First World Nations to help desperate nations in need. Canada was the only First World nation who took any of these vaccines and we took many. We were chastised around the globe for this decision and people started to wonder "is Canada really a First World Nation anymore?" These are the questions I have asked as I've told more people my story of the CCP (creepy covert police).

Couple this with the fact that Biden expanded the G7 meetings to include Australia and the E.U and you can put together what the future may hold for the G7 and Canadas role. We are going to be squeezed out as more innovative and liberty loving nations push us further down. As I've said often "from Middle Power to Little Power", all our own doing.

You probably aren't worried though, you're ok living off the benevolent government.

Not Canadian nor am I on benefits. Canada has a world of hurt in their future. This is just the tip of the iceburg. I am not worried for them though. I have accepted that they have chosen their fate when they decided that the US was somehow culpable for Iran shooting down one of its own passenger jets filled with Iranians bound for Canada. Liberals/Progressives are so brainwashed into this idea that conservatives are their enemy they are completely blinded to the dangers that they are inviting into their borders in the name of political correctness.

Forum List

Back