Canadians searching for children. Why bother? More pain for the native community when the shame of Christianity and whites remains unchanged? I under

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
Canadians searching for children. Why bother? More pain for the native community when the shame of Christianity and whites remains unchanged?

I understand that plans are to seek more bodies to add to Christian atrocities over the years, thanks to the latest ongoing news blip.

All while Christians continue to profit from having forcefully converted our native hosts.

Their Christian churches continue to push their counter to our political views on equality of women and gays.

Have not the religions and governments inflicted enough pain on our natives, that now we will find and display many other bodies, that we will just add to the tally to be ignored.

All while what we should be doing is outlawing those old fascist religions.

Better to improve the water conditions for the many reserves with polluted water than to dig more pain for them, while white colonialist ideas and ideals in how natives are respected stay in the doldrums of actual changes and actions.

I wonder if natives will be included in the digging, or if the whites will take all the jobs of this misguided creation of pain for natives, to appease white consciousness.

I am white and refuse to participate.

Regards
DL

Pssssssssssssst, nobody cares what you think you self loathing Trudeau Beta Boi. Did you post anything about the Pedophile bust in Canada?

Pssssssssssssst, nobody cares what you think you self loathing Trudeau Beta Boi. Did you post anything about the Pedophile bust in Canada?

Why?

The Church just buys it's way out by turning their rape victim into a paid prostitute.

I know that few whites care.

That was the point of the O.P.

Regards
DL

Why?

The Church just buys it's way out by turning their rape victim into a paid prostitute.

Regards
DL

Orphans are always vulnerable.

Missing babies: Israel's Yemenite children affair - BBC News
Whether there was an organised conspiracy to snatch Yemenite babies and give them away for adoption remains unproven though, according to historian Tom Segev, who has written books on Israel's...

1623869084676.png

Why?

Regards
DL

Whether there was an organised conspiracy to snatch Yemenite babies and give them away for adoption remains unproven though, according to historian Tom Segev, who has written books on Israel's...
I agree, but the systematic murdering in Canada was institutionalized and it is ongoing, in the sense that natives and non-whites are over represented in jails which helps keep them out of the work force and makes them a make work project for whites.

The same happens today in many native communities and colored ghettoes.

Regards
DL

Why?

Regards
DL

I agree, but the systematic murdering in Canada was institutionalized and it is ongoing, in the sense that natives and non-whites are over represented in jails which helps keep them out of the work force and makes them a make work project for whites.

Regards
DL

BASED ON THE TRUE STORY OF A MEMPHIS ORPHANAGE …
BASED ON THE TRUE STORY OF A MEMPHIS ORPHANAGE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE KIDNAPPING AND SELLING OF THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN IN ILLEGAL ADOPTIONS “[A] fantastic novel . . . Wingate is a compelling storyteller, steeping her narrative with a forward momentum that keeps the reader . . . engaged and curious.” —Publishers Weekly “Thought-provoking. . .

Canadians searching for children. Why bother? More pain for the native community when the shame of Christianity and whites remains unchanged?

I understand that plans are to seek more bodies to add to Christian atrocities over the years, thanks to the latest ongoing news blip.

All while Christians continue to profit from having forcefully converted our native hosts.

Their Christian churches continue to push their counter to our political views on equality of women and gays.

Have not the religions and governments inflicted enough pain on our natives, that now we will find and display many other bodies, that we will just add to the tally to be ignored.

Better to improve the water conditions for the many reserves with polluted water than to dig more pain for them, while white colonialist ideas and ideals in how natives are respected stay in the doldrums of actual changes and actions.

I wonder if natives will be included in the digging, or if the whites will take all the jobs of this misguided creation of pain for natives, to appease white consciousness.

Regards
DL

The Natives have been asking for these searches for decades. They want to know what happened to their children who just disappeared. They want to bury their loved ones and mourn their loss as is their right and privilege.

The 2015 Reconcilliation Commission Report recommended that these searches be carried out and natives have been highly critical at the slow pace of the searches.

You say that you don’t want this to continue and you refuse to participate. Let’s move on. That’s our white privilege. We can apologize and say it never should have happened and just “move on”.

My county borders on the Six Nations Reserve. For the past 10 years, one of the tribal groups has been in the land dispute with the county which keeps appropriating portions of the Reserve along the waterfront for development.

The locals make jokes about the “native uprisings” which see Native protests shutting down commuter roads used by commuters going to the city to work, and ask why the OPP doesn’t just go in and clean these lazy assholes out.

Just remember, these protests over the theft of treaty lands has been going on since I moved here 8 years ago. The county appropriated another tract of land during covid lockdowns, inciting another flare up.

The local Catholic priest has removed all tributes to these children from the steps of the church. The local United Church has tributes of shoes and teddy bears and expressions of the horror we all feel that we let this happen.

These schools continued to operate into the 1990’s. We can’t claim we aren’t complicit or it didn’t happen on our watch. And clearly we can’t trust our government to treat our indigenous people with respect.

These aren’t your children. This isn’t your loss. You don’t get to tell these grieving people how they will deal with our national failure.

It is time for all of us to ask indigenous peoples what they need and stop telling them anything.

Regards
DL

The Natives have been asking for these searches for decades. They want to know what happened to their children who just disappeared. They want to bury their loved ones and mourn their loss as is their right and privilege.

The 2015 Reconcilliation Commission Report recommended that these searches be carried out and natives have been highly critical at the slow pace of the searches.

You say that you don’t want this to continue and you refuse to participate. Let’s move on. That’s our white privilege. We can apologize and say it never should have happened and just “move on”.

My county borders on the Six Nations Reserve. For the past 10 years, one of the tribal groups has been in the land dispute with the county which keeps appropriating portions of the Reserve along the waterfront for development.

The locals make jokes about the “native uprisings” which see Native protests shutting down commuter roads used by commuters going to the city to work, and ask why the OPP doesn’t just go in and clean these lazy assholes out.

Just remember, these protests over the theft of treaty lands has been going on since I moved here 8 years ago. The county appropriated another tract of land during covid lockdowns, inciting another flare up.

The local Catholic priest has removed all tributes to these children from the steps of the church. The local United Church has tributes of shoes and teddy bears and expressions of the horror we all feel that we let this happen.

These schools continued to operate into the 1990’s. We can’t claim we aren’t complicit or it didn’t happen on our watch. And clearly we can’t trust our government to treat our indigenous people with respect.

These aren’t your children. This isn’t your loss. You don’t get to tell these grieving people how they will deal with our national failure.

It is time for all of us to ask indigenous peoples what they need and stop telling them anything.

"White Privilege". No such thing.

Thanks for your well informed post.

What natives, need is for us whites to take the fiduciary responsibility worked into most original treaties seriously, and treat natives like the rightful owners of this land and our brothers.

What natives need do is get the balls to demand it and fight for it.

They would have the support of all moral white people.

Instead, we see natives praying in the same church that brought much harm to many.

They pay tribute to their oppressor.

In that, my native brothers by spirit, if not by color, are stupid.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

To the foolish and unschooled.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Nope, it's just another racist construct by those who are perpetual victims. Whitey isn't going to give you squat.

Why?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

BASED ON THE TRUE STORY OF A MEMPHIS ORPHANAGE …
BASED ON THE TRUE STORY OF A MEMPHIS ORPHANAGE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE KIDNAPPING AND SELLING OF THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN IN ILLEGAL ADOPTIONS “[A] fantastic novel . . . Wingate is a compelling storyteller, steeping her narrative with a forward momentum that keeps the reader . . . engaged and curious.” —Publishers Weekly “Thought-provoking. . .

These children weren’t taken for adoption Surada. They were taken to turn them into English speaking Christians. To strip them of their language, religion and culture,

The goal was to completely assimilate the children into the white man’s culture. They were starved, and beaten for speaking native languages or following tribal traditions.

As best they have determined, somewhere between 40 and 60% of the children died. Many of tuberculosis. Not all of the children were murdered, but all of them were abused, physically, emotionally and many of them sexually.

The government deliberately underfunded the schools, leading to an excuse for the malnutrition.

All native children in Canada attended these schools from the age of 6 when they were taken from the parents - for generations.

So far, they’ve found over 1500 bodies. There nearly 500 of these schools across Canada and the USA that have yet to be searched.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Nope, it's just another racist construct by those who are perpetual victims. Whitey isn't going to give you squat.
Correct.

I cannot give to myself.

I can remind all of the evils of Christianity though, even as it dies out with modernization.

Only the really stupid these days will not recognize the benefits of secular thinking taking over.

Regards
DL

So far, they’ve found over 1500 bodies.
Did you note how many had died of T B and other killer diseases of those days?

Even if all were those deaths, it would not excuse anything, but we should look for evil intent, which is a large point in judging things.

Inquisitions and Jihads are tools used to force a change in thinking.

So are all schools, and the vilest of those where where staff hid thinks.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Correct.

I cannot give to myself.

I can remind all of the evils of Christianity though, even as it dies out with modernization.

Only the really stupid these days will not recognize the benefits of secular thinking taking over.

Regards
DL

Only the truly stupid pretend there is no God.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Correct.

I cannot give to myself.

Regards
DL

Only the truly stupid pretend there is no God.

Only liars give or admit to any first hand knowledge of any supernatural god.

The wise and honest say --- there likely is not god, --- and gods should be ignored, while any wisdom thinking used by the imaginary gods is oh, while they will stay imaginary till proven real.

It is a stupid question as proof of one such god would be proof of the god above god thinking. One God would be proof for many Gods.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back