Cancel Culture (Extremism) Is The Root Of All Evil

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
They're ruining comedy in America as well as ruining our society.

They're ruining comedy in America as well as ruining our society.

It all goes back to the liberals and their thin skin. I was at the 08/08/2008 rally on the mall, and the niece of Martin Luther King Jr, was telling US about letting people insult you. She said "if you allow that person to get to you with an insult, then that person has power over you, if you brush it off "Sticks and stones my break my bones, but names will never harm me" then you have power over the insulter. Too many progs slaves have fallen for the toxic culture of thin skin.

It’s as easy as The Confederates canceling the KKK and blaming it on the Democrats.

You RWI’s know the platform of the KKK aligns with RW conservative values but you find it so convenient to say the D were the party of the KKK.

KEY. Word......was
D and R may have switched platforms but FACT is the KKK was/is a contard RWI Movement.

I don't think its just the thin skin of a libtard its also a form of callousness...liberals enjoy making their enemies mad...that is why they tear down our history and cancel popular shows books and speech..to make Trumpers and conservatives angry....its mean and nasty...they are not the best America has to offer...not by a long shot

New Topics

Forum List

Back