Candace Owens Says Juneteenth Gives Black People 'Perpetual Victim Mentality'

Slavery was justifiable pre-emptive punishment, so were Jim Crow laws. Those of a jungle origin, who act like wild animals, needed to be tamed. For the security of a free state, the feral behavior of Blacks since the restrictions were lifted in the 1960s convicts them of deserving everything that happened to them before.

Why we can’t vote for Conservatives
Sounds exactly like the rationale used by conservatives that lost the civil war right?

Candace Owens is 100% correct. ... :cool:
Don't you wish that was right?

Candance Owens is just milking you fools for money.
I know, right? Black people are too stupid to have their own opinions. Why would she?

:laughing0301:
She has an opinion. Her opinion is that white fools will pay her handsomely to be on their side. ;)
Which is a round about way of saying that all black people REALLY think the same way, as they are told, because they cannot form their own opinions, only those their masters give them. She is just faking it for money.
We have a saying.

"All skin folk aint kinfolk"

She is all about Candice which is why she sued claiming racial discrimination. :auiqs.jpg:

From the moment that the US became a country----this country has worked to end slavery here and all around the world including africa which are the real slavers that still till this day and thousands of years before America was america have enslaved.

Hardly true

The US did little to end slavery for 90 years. We had a choice between the economy and human rights and we followed the money.

Even after officially ending slavery, we maintained defacto slavery for another 100 years with oppressive Jim Crow laws.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Slavery was justifiable pre-emptive punishment, so were Jim Crow laws. Those of a jungle origin, who act like wild animals, needed to be tamed. For the security of a free state, the feral behavior of Blacks since the restrictions were lifted in the 1960s convicts them of deserving everything that happened to them before.

Sounds exactly like the rationale used by conservatives that lost the civil war right?
Do you really think I support that comment?

I know, right? Black people are too stupid to have their own opinions. Why would she?

She has an opinion. Her opinion is that white fools will pay her handsomely to be on their side. ;)
Which is a round about way of saying that all black people REALLY think the same way, as they are told, because they cannot form their own opinions, only those their masters give them. She is just faking it for money.
We have a saying.

She is all about Candice which is why she sued claiming racial discrimination. :auiqs.jpg:
Sued who?

We have a saying.

Sued who?
Some school. Youre kidding me! You didnt know this? :auiqs.jpg:

• Thanks

We have a saying.

Sued who?
should I?

It's not unusual.

We have a saying.

Sued who?
should I?

It's not unusual.
Its not unusual to sue a school board for racism and then claim you never had racial issues? :auiqs.jpg:

She used the fucking NAACP to sue them on top of it. :21:

I was talking about Sage. I am well aware of your stance.

• Thanks
Its not unusual to sue a school board for racism and then claim you never had racial issues? :auiqs.jpg:

She claims that she has NEVER had racial issues?
Yep. Specifically she never had racial issues growing up yet they sued the school board for like 30 million for racial discrimination. Guess that money got her to thinking how she could make more money.

Conservative political pundit Candace Owens said she won't be celebrating the new federal holiday of Juneteenth, suggesting that the move to commemorate the end of slavery in the U.S. is just the Democrats trying to "repackage segregation."

In a series of tweets posted after President Joe Biden signed the bill officially making June 19 a national holiday, Owens said she will only be celebrating Independence Day on July 4 instead of the date on which the last slaves were told they were free in 1865.

Owens also suggested the holiday will train Black people to see themselves as "being separate from America" and that the move to recognize the June 19 holiday only came about because the Left started "making up random celebrations" after Donald Trump got permanently banned from Twitter.

"Juneteenth is soooo lame. Democrats really need to stop trying to repackage segregation. I'll be celebrating July 4th and July 4th only. I'm American," Owens tweeted.

"It took all of 2 years for Democrats to train black Americans to worship criminals like George Floyd, beg for violence on the streets via 'defund the police' and to celebrate segregation in the form of 'black Independence Day'. I just cannot comprehend the rampant stupidity," Owens added.

**SNIP**

America doesn't discriminate against people based on skin. Black Americans are just focused on meaninglessness like 'Juneteenth.'

"Twitter is literally so boring without Trump. It's just demented leftists making up random celebrations and trends like, HAPPY TRANSGENDER GYMNAST AWARENESS MONTH!"

(Excerpt) Read more at newsweek.com ...

What about Latinos? Can they have Cinco de Maya? I know a certain BEER COMPANY that would sponsor it!
She has a point. Here come the insults.

Conservative political pundit Candace Owens said she won't be celebrating the new federal holiday of Juneteenth, suggesting that the move to commemorate the end of slavery in the U.S. is just the Democrats trying to "repackage segregation."

In a series of tweets posted after President Joe Biden signed the bill officially making June 19 a national holiday, Owens said she will only be celebrating Independence Day on July 4 instead of the date on which the last slaves were told they were free in 1865.

Owens also suggested the holiday will train Black people to see themselves as "being separate from America" and that the move to recognize the June 19 holiday only came about because the Left started "making up random celebrations" after Donald Trump got permanently banned from Twitter.

"Juneteenth is soooo lame. Democrats really need to stop trying to repackage segregation. I'll be celebrating July 4th and July 4th only. I'm American," Owens tweeted.

"It took all of 2 years for Democrats to train black Americans to worship criminals like George Floyd, beg for violence on the streets via 'defund the police' and to celebrate segregation in the form of 'black Independence Day'. I just cannot comprehend the rampant stupidity," Owens added.

**SNIP**

America doesn't discriminate against people based on skin. Black Americans are just focused on meaninglessness like 'Juneteenth.'

"Twitter is literally so boring without Trump. It's just demented leftists making up random celebrations and trends like, HAPPY TRANSGENDER GYMNAST AWARENESS MONTH!"

What about Latinos? Can they have Cinco de Maya? I know a certain BEER COMPANY that would sponsor it!
She has no point or credibility until she gives back the 30 million she won in a racial discrimination lawsuit.

Which is what?

Yep. Specifically she never had racial issues growing up yet they sued the school board for like 30 million for racial discrimination. Guess that money got her to thinking how she could make more money.
Candace Owens found there is more money to be made pushing Conservative anti-race dogma than claiming racial discrimination

**SNIP**

She has no point or credibility until she gives back the 30 million she won in a racial discrimination lawsuit.
Now you are for discrimination?

Which is what?
Which is not that you believe that slavery and Jim Crow was justifiable pre-emptive punishment. Let me know if something has changed and I am wrong will ya?

**SNIP**

Exactly at what point did you have a problem comprehending what I was saying?

Candace Owens found there is more money to be made pushing Conservative anti-race dogma than claiming racial discrimination
Since when has anyone talking about race concerned you? It is your bread and butter.

**SNIP**

Exactly at what point did you have a problem comprehending what I was saying?
I got the message a POC who agrees with some white people is not entitled to the money.

Forum List

Back