Cannabis legalization

See a lot of Americans go on holiday to Canada. Good for Canada and tourism. Money leaving the USA.

Good. When Trump wins the Presidency, all you whiney ass tarts who've promised to leave can spend the rest of your lives stoned out of your fucking minds. Not that you aren't already. :fu:

See a lot of Americans go on holiday to Canada. Good for Canada and tourism. Money leaving the USA.

or vacation in colorado

Yeah, they could, but then again if Canada can make a name for itself then people will go there.

There are many places to gamble, but Vegas is the place that has made a name for itself.
Fuck Canada. Its too cold. Give it back to the Eskimos.

First time I went to Canada I was prepared for the Cold, it was like 90 degrees.

They can legalize marijuana, but they can't change the fact that smoking it makes you a loser.

They can legalize marijuana, but they can't change the fact that smoking it makes you a loser.

Why does it make you a loser?

So many people on this planet realize that hope is lost. They struggle for this hope, they cling to people like Obama and Trump hoping that hope will come along and replace their misery, until they realize the only thing for their lives is drugs. Other people don't take drugs, and do they have more hope? Maybe not.

Looking for hope in drugs is looking for intelligence in a Black Labrador. I know, because my dog is half-Black Lab and she is the stupidest creature on planet Earth.

I find hope in the Catholic religion, which teaches me that if I manage to avoid dying in mortal sin, I will go to purgatory for a million years and then after a million years of searing pain, I will go to heaven.

Unless people pray for me to spring me out of purgatory.

So I will get one of those chairs in church that has a plaque on the back that says "Pray for the soul of Blackrook." And then the people sitting behind my chair will pray for me and each time that happens, I will get a few years off my sentence in purgatory.

Unless, I'm one of the unlucky ones and they put my chair in the back row, and then I will be screaming in purgatory, "Move my chair! Move my chair! No one is praying for me because my chair is in the backrow and no one can see my plaque!"

Forum List

Back