Casket Bought As A Halloween Decoration Off Of Facebook Turned Out To Be Real

It looks like a casket but what difference does it make? I recall a incident where a dummy was hanging for years in a cheap carnival and when they sold the place off they noticed what looked like a human bone in the dummy. Sure enough it wasn't a dummy but a real corpse.

Shit like this is NORMAL for the funeral business.

There's a never ending list of illegal, unethical, and evil things they do to make money.

Some of which are--

Selling the SAME expensive coffin to multiple families, and burying the person in a cheap knockoff, or if the family doesn't have a funeral, they bury them in a plain pine box. Reselling the same coffin over and over again makes them a lot of cash.

Losing bodies. Yes. They lose bodies, from a multitude of reasons...........the base reason being extreme incompetence and greed.

Selling bodies to labs, schools, and anybody who will buy one. If a body is unclaimed, put up for cremation or being buried as "closed coffin", then the funeral place will sell the body for "research" purposes, and make a killing.

If you search online, I'm sure you can find a long, LONG list of criminal activities funeral parlors are know for.

Shit like this is NORMAL for the funeral business.

There's a never ending list of illegal, unethical, and evil things they do to make money.

Some of which are--

Selling the SAME expensive coffin to multiple families, and burying the person in a cheap knockoff, or if the family doesn't have a funeral, they bury them in a plain pine box. Reselling the same coffin over and over again makes them a lot of cash.

Losing bodies. Yes. They lose bodies, from a multitude of reasons...........the base reason being extreme incompetence and greed.

Selling bodies to labs, schools, and anybody who will buy one. If a body is unclaimed, put up for cremation or being buried as "closed coffin", then the funeral place will sell the body for "research" purposes, and make a killing.

If you search online, I'm sure you can find a long, LONG list of criminal activities funeral parlors are know for.

You are right that there are a fair number of shady characters in the mortuary business. But there are also any number of customers that don't pay their funeral home bills as well. If you don't pay for the coffin you ordered, the mortician is going to look to get something out of the deal.

1667521791485.png

At the two-minute mark of the clip, it is said, "You think that this kind of thing only happens in movies and TV shows." Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but where do you think that movie and TV show writers get such ideas in the first place??? DUH!!!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Some people I think only do this kind of stuff just to garner a 15-minute spotlight time frame. In words, what kind of good difference do they think that they are making in the lives of other people?

Forum List

Back