Cat Takes Chasing Birds to a Whole New Level

The pilot kept his composure like a boss! Returned to the runway with no drama. And handled the situation. Kudos to the girl too. For not trying to grab the cat, and letting the situation play out.

Not at 5000 plus feet in the air. If a person fell out at the height the plane was flying, a person would die. Also the cat too.

Actually….

They weren’t 5000 feet up in that flight. It was kind of a heavy looking cat so who knows.

That cat should be indoors. All domestic cats should be indoors, never out. They are an invasive species on this continent and wreak havoc on native species, especially birds and small mammals.

That cat should be indoors. All domestic cats should be indoors, never out. They are an invasive species on this continent and wreak havoc on native species, especially birds and small mammals.
Cats are native to Egypt in Africa and Europe.

Only me and Road Runner knows my point. I ain't telling you.

Yeah as you were just speaking out of relief that it was alright.

Shouldn’t the pilot have checked the aircraft before it took off?

Oh yeah because every pilot knows to check for weather, birds, pedestrians, and stray stowaway cats before every flight. 🙄

I somewhat agree with you but then they couldn't be able to prowl though.

Forum List

Back