CCP Virus Variant Affects Vaccinated People More Than Unvaccinated People: Study

I won't take any of the vaccines.

A study from Tel Aviv University found that a South African variant of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus affects people vaccinated with the Pfizer shot more than unvaccinated people.
The study, which has not yet been peer-reviewed, indicated that the B.1.351 variant of the virus was found eight times more in individuals who were vaccinated—or 5.4 percent against 0.7 percent—against those who were not vaccinated. Clalit Health Services, a top Israeli health-care provider, also helped in the study.
“We found a disproportionately higher rate of the South African variant among people vaccinated with a second dose, compared to the unvaccinated group,” said Adi Stern of Tel Aviv University. “This means that the South African variant is able, to some extent, to break through the vaccine’s protection.”
The study looked at 400 people who received at least one shot of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine and had contracted the COVID-19 variant and compared them to the same number of people who were infected and unvaccinated. Moderna’s vaccine is also used in Israel, but it was not included in the study.
“It is the first in the world to be based on real-world data, showing that the vaccine is less effective against the South Africa variant, compared to both the original virus and the British variant,” said Professor Ran Balicer, director of research at Clalit, according to news reports.

The Epoch Times. Fake News!!!
there ya go attacking the messenger and making an ass of yourself,, AGAIN,,

The only sources you people ever use are fake news, but not only is the Epoch Times fake news, it's owned by the Chinese!!!

History

The Epoch Times is an international, multi-language news media company in print and online. The Epoch Times first published in New York in April 2000 (in Chinese only) and the online edition in August 2000. In 2003, The Epoch Times launched an online edition in English, which began printing as a newspaper in New York in 2004. The Epoch Times is founded by John Tang and a group of Chinese-American Falun Gong practitioners. The Epoch Times publishes in 21 languages in 35 countries across five continents. Their focus topics include sections for world and national news, op-eds, sports, entertainment, business, arts and culture, travel, and health.

Looks like it's YOU who has made an ass of himself, yet again. Always accusing others of the things that you're doing.
nice spin there buttercup,,,

as far as I know the leftwing sites are the only ones proven in court to be fake news,,,

As far as you know. You know that Trump won the election. You know that everyone is lying to you but Trump. You know covid is a hoax. You know that Hillary Clinton is a criminal. That climate change isn't real. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Really???? What leftwing sites have been "proven in court" to be fake news sites? Other than Fox News, which has been forced to settle numerous suits and send people like Hannity "on vacation" for lying. Real news sources FIRE people for lying.

Of course FOX News also paid out over $25 million for Roger Ayles and Bill O'Reilly to sexual harass the female on air talent with impunity.
youre spinning again,, and its getting so bad we might need to have a tornado warning,,,

215925026_1473432156327398_1819227770094002588_n.jpg

Not a bio-weapon. Doesn't walk, talk and act like a bio weapon. Goes again training.
Maybe it wasn't designed for that purpose but it has been effectively employed to cause major economic harm to the west in general and the wider world as a result. Whether the CCP intentionally created this as a weapon or screwed up with their gain of function work doesn't matter. What matters is how they reacted at the outset. They locked down hard on Hubei and stopped all movement out of there and into the rest of China while allowing unrestricted movement out of the area by international flights.

That says all I need to know about the bastards.

Maybe it wasn't designed for that purpose but it has been effectively employed to cause major economic harm to the west in general and the wider world as a result. Whether the CCP intentionally created this as a weapon or screwed up with their gain of function work doesn't matter. What matters is how they reacted at the outset. They locked down hard on Hubei and stopped all movement out of there and into the rest of China while allowing unrestricted movement out of the area by international flights.

That says all I need to know about the bastards.
Since it was not meant to be a bioweapon it was not deployed as one. It is a matter of intent. The fact that it has devastated countries and economies does not matter on the weapon question and does not make it a biological attack. It sucks, the stupidity and hubris of that country and lack of effective control in that lab. They must make changes, and we must have better, more effective plans of protection.
An attack is an attack. This wasn't. If a car comes at me while texting like a moron, I will jump out of the way, if possible and render aide to any that are injured. If they look me in the eye, aim their car at me and redirect their attack as I move, I will most likely pull my weapon, trying to put as many rounds as possible through the driver's windshield and continue to fire on the attacking vehicle until expiration of ammo, as they then try to evade and escape down the block.

Forum List

Back