CDC: 3,005 Recorded Deaths in VAERS Following COVID-19 Experimental “Vaccines

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
CDC: 3,005 Recorded Deaths in VAERS Following COVID-19 Experimental “Vaccines” – More than Total Vaccine Deaths for Past 13+ Years

I think I'll wait

CDC: 3,005 Recorded Deaths in VAERS Following COVID-19 Experimental “Vaccines” – More than Total Vaccine Deaths for Past 13+ Years
I think I'll wait
How do you know this isn't fake news?

I think I'll wait
How do you know this isn't fake news?
Because it wasn't cnn.

CDC reported nothing of the sort.
The CDC has been known to publish fake news, as has Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Both have also suppressed real news.
No evidence?

I think I'll wait
And nobody know how many of them were actually related to the vaccines.

I think I'll wait
And nobody know how many of them were actually related to the vaccines.
...and you don't know that ANY of them were not.

wtf?

I reported this topic like 4 hours ago as a Conspiracy Theory topic. Where are the damn mods at?

It's not a CT - You need to read the article and LEARN something.

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination

To date, Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) has not detected patterns in cause of death that would indicate a safety problem with COVID-19 vaccines.
  • FDA requires vaccination providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS.
  • Reports of death to VAERS following vaccination do not necessarily mean the vaccine caused the death.
  • CDC follows up on any report of death to request additional information and learn more about what occurred and to determine whether the death was a result of the vaccine or unrelated.
  • CDC, FDA, and other federal partners will continue to monitor the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.

Over 189 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through April 12, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 3,005 reports of death (0.00158%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.

From the site.

So again, this is a conspiracy theory topic and mods should move it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back