CDC: 3,005 Recorded Deaths in VAERS Following COVID-19 Experimental “Vaccines

CDC: 3,005 Recorded Deaths in VAERS Following COVID-19 Experimental “Vaccines” – More than Total Vaccine Deaths for Past 13+ Years
I think I'll wait
How do you know this isn't fake news?
This more than likely is fake news! It's total BS. I got both doses of the Moderna vaccine and I'm still alive and kicking, as an active, healthy woman in her early 70's.
The number of deaths is much higher now.

You still having a pulse after your injections does not effect the numbers.
Oh, come off of it, will you! It's a known fact that the vaccines are safe. The affects that you and other conspiracy theory-minded describe are extraordinarily rare. Many more people here in the United States have died from the Covid-19 virus than vaccines. Also, I got my vaccines back at the end of February, and at the end of March, both of this year--in 2021.
You do not know much about vaccines, but you sure know what the MSM feeds you. Your perception of the safety of covid vaccines was engineered for you by the MSM who own you.

Your pulse after having received shots is not connected to the growing numbers of deaths on vaers.

Updated numbers:

Your updated numbers are from June 4th so here what it was June 7th, seems to be going backwards or gateway is a fake news site.

• Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 302 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through June 7, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 5,208 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths.

Last edited:
LBT : ‘more northerly trajectory’....we’re looking for the actual geographical links to these stats, for example, California B.1.427 & B.1.429.

Well, looky here, wouldya!

The cookie crumbles

And so the cookie starts to crumble...
Daylight killers...

The masks begin to fall off!

The Chinese biological laboratory in Wuhan is owned by Glaxosmithkline,
which (accidentally) owns Pfizer!" (the one who makes the vaccine against
the virus which was (accidentally) started at the Wuhan Biological Lab and
which was (accidentally) funded by Dr. Fauci, who (accidentally) promotes
the vaccine!

GlaxoSmithKline is (accidentally) managed by the finance division of Black
Rock, which (accidentally) manages the finances of the Open Foundation
Company (Soros Foundation), which (accidentally) manages the French AXA!

"Soros (accidentally) owns the German company Winterthur, which
(accidentally) built a Chinese laboratory in Wuhan and was bought by the
German Allianz, which (coincidentally) has Vanguard as a shareholder, who
(coincidentally) is a shareholder of Black Rock," which (coincidentally)
controls central banks and manages about a third of global investment
capital.

Black Rock" is also (coincidentally) a major shareholder of MICROSOFT,
owned by Bill Gates, who (coincidentally) is a shareholder of Pfizer (which
- remember?) sells a miracle vaccine) and (coincidentally) is now the first
sponsor of the 'WHO!
Now you understand how a dead bat sold in a wet market in China has infected
the WHOLE PLANET!

From a Kansas, USA report, it is a scientific fact that SARS-CoV-2 can be transmitted by houseflies. So the airborne virus that escaped from the lab hitched a ride over to the seafood market. Duh

#71: Yep. The commie cocksuckers started it several years ago, when Bat Lady Zheng-Li started complaining about (the lack [italics]) of trained personnel at the Wuhan lab. No doubt this white-boned bitch is a capitalist, because capitalism loves to introduce lack where everywhare there is nothing but abundance.

LATEST Vaers Estimates..

and Many believe it is still underestimated by factor of 20.

But what does Joe Joe our muddy diapered imbecile of a fake president say about this.....or someone gave him a note on what to say...... He say...it patriotic to put this poison in yo body and die for the Gates/Fauci depopulation plan.

Ad on the right hand side of USMB front page says (double)Red Cross is facing an unprecedented shortage. Wonder why that is? hmmmm.

Forum List

Back