CDC Acknowledges Heart Risks To Young People, Aflds Says Must Discontinue Covid-19 Vaccination In People ≤ 30

Latest research shows going unvaccinated is worse.
Only if you limit your consumption of news and information to what is being fed to you. Things look a lot different once you venture outside the box...
Go ahead and post your links.
Here:
special pleading is simply that. the pandemic is worse than the vaccine.
Only if you limit your consumption of news and information to what is being fed to you. Things look a lot different once you venture outside the box.
Externalities to sublime Truth (value) discoverable through argumentation is all you have.
Plus I have all the additional information that is not fed to the lefties via the MSM. Having the rest of the information that lefties are shielded from gives me an advantage.
The pathogen is worse than the vaccine.
Only if you limit your consumption of news and information to what is being fed to you. Things look a lot different once you venture outside the box.
Special pleading is not the same as thinking outside the box. The vaccine is safer than ...

You can't know what is outside the box unless you get out of the box. There is not enough information in the box for you to understand what is going on out here. The MSM is never going to tell you what is going on out here.
All methods scientific, to date, indicate that the vaccine is more effective at building immunity to a broader spectrum of pathogens.
You do not access "ALL" methods, you only access the methods that they tell you about. I have access to all those, plus the ones that CNN doesn't tell you about.
I also resort to the fewest fallacies to better discover sublime Truth (value) through argumentation; unlike the whole and entire right wing.

Only if you limit your consumption of news and information to what is being fed to you. Things look a lot different once you venture outside the box...
Here:
Externalities to sublime Truth (value) discoverable through argumentation is all you have.
Plus I have all the additional information that is not fed to the lefties via the MSM. Having the rest of the information that lefties are shielded from gives me an advantage.
Special pleading is not the same as thinking outside the box. The vaccine is safer than ...

You can't know what is outside the box unless you get out of the box. There is not enough information in the box for you to understand what is going on out here. The MSM is never going to tell you what is going on out here.
All methods scientific, to date, indicate that the vaccine is more effective at building immunity to a broader spectrum of pathogens.
You do not access "ALL" methods, you only access the methods that they tell you about. I have access to all those, plus the ones that CNN doesn't tell you about.
Neither do you when you resort to fallacy.

While their name, America’s Frontline Doctors, suggests the speakers may work in hospital emergency rooms or intensive care units and have experience treating critically ill COVID-19 patients, it's unclear to what extent the doctors have such experience.

USA TODAY confirmed that most are physicians with active state medical licenses, but their specialties and experience suggests they were offering little more than personal opinions rather than research experience on infectious diseases.

Here:

Right wingers make the best Russian tools.

I also resort to the fewest fallacies to better discover sublime Truth (value) through argumentation
Your perception of the truth and of fallacies is limited to what the MSM feeds you. Your perception of the right wing is limited to what the MSM feeds you. Your thoughts about our discussion here are limited to thoughts that are processed with what the MSM feeds you. When you inevitably deny that your perception of the political landscape is limited to what the MSM feeds you, the denial will be based on what the MSM feeds you.

Right wingers make the best Russian tools.
Glad to see you back in the comfort zone of typical lefty evasion and juvenile rhetoric. You have no place trying to debate perception of the political landscape when all you know is what the msm feeds you.

Your perception of the truth and of fallacies is limited to what the MSM feeds you.
No, it isn't. I have no problem looking up information on the Internet. Thank goodness for modern broadband times. Your reliance on special pleading is no better than appealing directly to ignorance.
Do you see the last sentence of my post that you just quoted? The one you deleted? You are like clockwork. Here is what you deleted:

"When you inevitably deny that your perception of the political landscape is limited to what the MSM feeds you, the denial will be based on what the MSM feeds you."

The one thing that will never change about you is that your perception of the political landscape will continue to be based upon what the MSM feeds you. You have no hunger to see anything else, you are just a garden variety lefty, and your perception of the political landscape isn't even yours. I know your opinions about politics before you do.

"When you inevitably deny that your perception of the political landscape is limited to what the MSM feeds you, the denial will be based on what the MSM feeds you."
I thought I answered you, directly. No, it isn't. I have no problem looking up information on the Internet. Thank goodness for modern broadband times.

I thought I answered you, directly. No, it isn't. I have no problem looking up information on the Internet. Thank goodness for modern broadband times.
Indeed, the MSM is available on the internet. They even light up the search path for you to stay on the accepted narrative, by using terms like "fact check". Yes, Google, facebook, big tech, Twitter, and all of your MSM friends have paved the way for you to stay on track when you search the internet.

Indeed, the MSM is available on the internet. They even light up the search path for you to stay on the accepted narrative, by using terms like "fact check". Yes, Google, facebook, big tech, Twitter, and all of your MSM friends have paved the way for you to stay on track when you search the internet.
You have even less or you would have argued your point from inception.

americasfrontlinedoctors.org ^ | 6/15/2021

LOS ANGELES, CA – America’s Frontline Doctors released the following statement today in response to the announcement by the Centers for Disease Control that they will hold a June 18th emergency meeting of The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practice (ACIP) to address increased rates of inflammation of the heart muscle and heart lining after COVID-19 vaccination, particularly in young people. In a June 10th meeting the CDC disclosed, as of May 31, 475 cases of myocarditis/pericarditis were reported to VAERS of Americans age 30 and younger. The conditions called myocarditis and pericarditis can cause permanent heart damage. AFLDS is currently suing the Dept. of Health and Human Services to prevent additional emergency use authorizations of COVID-19 vaccines.

“It’s long past time that the CDC acknowledged there are hundreds of cases involving young people who have been vaccinated. Almost all of these children require hospitalization and 20% have reduced heart function. The children/youths will need to be on heart failure drugs and no physical activity for 3-6 months to try to prevent permanent heart failure. The CDC must immediately suspend any additional authorizations for the use of COVID-19 vaccines in children. If an otherwise healthy 12-year-old suffers heart damage after receiving these vaccines, their life will never be the same. These conditions can change a young person’s healthy heart to that of a frail 70 year old overnight. It continues to be unfortunate that the CDC refuses to acknowledge risks and mounting adverse events until they are forced to by rising cases.

“Pediatric Medical Director for America’s Frontline Doctors, Dr Angie Farella submitted a letter to CDC for review on this very issue. She wrote, “Vaccines take years to safely test. It’s not only the number of people tested but the length of time that is important when creating new vaccines. These experimental agents must not be rushed and licensed early, before the completion of all trials.”

“The risk to children from COVID-19 is statistically insignificant, yet the nation’s medical bureaucracy and Big Pharma continue to put our children at risk to push an experimental agent that is not medically necessary. Parents, physicians and elected officials must stand up for our nation’s children now before we find more damage has been done at the hands of politicized science.”

--------------------

Meanwhile...
WHOA! Did Andrew Cuomo Just Use Real Science to Demolish Their Whole Vaccine Narrative?

On the bright side, some lucky young folks will not be allowed to go to university, for lack of vaccine passport, and will thereby avoid getting brainwashed.

This organization is not credible. Their project of a free speech foundation. In other words these doctors aren’t standing opposition to main stream doctors and have been completely politicized. No thank you.

Yes life is so much simpler when you don’t have to verify anything or determine whether it’s true or not. You people are the dumber than sacks of hammers.

Yes life is so much simpler when you don’t have to verify anything or determine whether it’s true or not. You people are the dumber than sacks of hammers.
Thank you for validating what you just quoted of me. Not many lefties understand the implications of limiting their consumption of media to what they are being fed, or the significance of looking outside the box. I'm glad to see that you agree.

americasfrontlinedoctors.org ^ | 6/15/2021

LOS ANGELES, CA – America’s Frontline Doctors released the following statement today in response to the announcement by the Centers for Disease Control that they will hold a June 18th emergency meeting of The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practice (ACIP) to address increased rates of inflammation of the heart muscle and heart lining after COVID-19 vaccination, particularly in young people. In a June 10th meeting the CDC disclosed, as of May 31, 475 cases of myocarditis/pericarditis were reported to VAERS of Americans age 30 and younger. The conditions called myocarditis and pericarditis can cause permanent heart damage. AFLDS is currently suing the Dept. of Health and Human Services to prevent additional emergency use authorizations of COVID-19 vaccines.

“It’s long past time that the CDC acknowledged there are hundreds of cases involving young people who have been vaccinated. Almost all of these children require hospitalization and 20% have reduced heart function. The children/youths will need to be on heart failure drugs and no physical activity for 3-6 months to try to prevent permanent heart failure. The CDC must immediately suspend any additional authorizations for the use of COVID-19 vaccines in children. If an otherwise healthy 12-year-old suffers heart damage after receiving these vaccines, their life will never be the same. These conditions can change a young person’s healthy heart to that of a frail 70 year old overnight. It continues to be unfortunate that the CDC refuses to acknowledge risks and mounting adverse events until they are forced to by rising cases.

“Pediatric Medical Director for America’s Frontline Doctors, Dr Angie Farella submitted a letter to CDC for review on this very issue. She wrote, “Vaccines take years to safely test. It’s not only the number of people tested but the length of time that is important when creating new vaccines. These experimental agents must not be rushed and licensed early, before the completion of all trials.”

“The risk to children from COVID-19 is statistically insignificant, yet the nation’s medical bureaucracy and Big Pharma continue to put our children at risk to push an experimental agent that is not medically necessary. Parents, physicians and elected officials must stand up for our nation’s children now before we find more damage has been done at the hands of politicized science.”

--------------------

Meanwhile...
WHOA! Did Andrew Cuomo Just Use Real Science to Demolish Their Whole Vaccine Narrative?

On the bright side, some lucky young folks will not be allowed to go to university, for lack of vaccine passport, and will thereby avoid getting brainwashed.
America's Frontline Doctors is an American right-wing political organization. Founded by Simone Gold and promoted by the Tea Party Patriots, it has opposed lockdowns and social distancing mandates during the COVID-19 pandemic by citing alleged and unapproved treatments for COVID-19

America's Frontline Doctors is an American right-wing political organization.
Let's not forget that these doctors are in fact doctors. Lefties love to say how they listen to and value what doctors have to say, but of course we all know that lefties only care what doctors have to say if it aligns with the covid political narrative.

I usually use searches with keywords to look up stuff via Google usually.
That's a good place to get left leaning information. Which search engine do you use to get the rest of the information that it takes to be well informed?

I usually use searches with keywords to look up stuff via Google usually.
That's a good place to get left leaning information. Which search engine do you use to get the rest of the information that it takes to be well informed?
I usually just use Google. However, sometimes I do notice that I get different results depending on search terms.

Forum List

Back