CDC Ignores Inquiry about 1,739 deaths and 6,286 serious injuries after the deadly 'vaccine'

Leave it to ppl on the right to take hypocrisy to places no one could thought possible.
Leave people on the left to lead the way in hypocrisy-
Hey bang bang, The way you turned that around on the other person was just amazing and people are talking about your ability ,with your great mental capacity , to turn what people say right around by repeating what they said but putting the name of the opposite party in your genius statement.

I know a lot of tards have no life and really enjoy being paranoid, like kids who love a good horror movie, but 1,700 'deaths' over many millions of vaccinations doesn't even rate a tabloid article. And the article admits cases are counted many times, so the '38000' number is also stupid.

Not only that but of the 1700 deaths, how many can actually be attributed to the vaccine? During the pfizer trials 6 ppl died after receiving their shot. Two received the vaccine but 4 got a placebo. What are we supposed to take away from this? People simply die sometimes. We are told by conspiracy theorists, far right wingers, trump supporters, over and over, the fatality rate for covid is only 2%! They ask, why are ppl cowering in their corners, afraid of a flu that only kills 2% of the time. Meanwhile, an unproven fatality rate of .00000001% from the jab and they freaking the hell out! Leave it to ppl on the right to take hypocrisy to places no one could thought possible.

Some people have severe allergic reactions. I suffer from a lot of allergies myself, but I got vaccinated anyway and I'm still alive, so is my mother, so if it were going to kill anybody it would have been us. I've also never had the flu, so maybe I didn't need it, but since I work around a lot of elderly people I got vaccinated and hope it works, at least for a while.

I'm a moderate, I don't dance with left or right wingers, and I voted for Trump as a protest vote, and would again if Dems keep running filth like Biden And Harris, so your rants re Trump are meaningless to me, I'm not in your peer herd on that, and I cut some right wingers slack because they are at least patriots, unlike Democrats, who are racist commie scum who are selling out to multinational pirates and labor racketeers. I grew up when polio and diphtheria were still major fears, my school had several kids with polio, and those were the ones with 'mild' versions of it; a kid who lived up the street, whom nobody ever saw, would scream loud enough to wake us up nearly every night, and finally died from it, one of the many victims most never saw, so I'm a big fan of vaccines, and seen the differences before and after first hand.

If you're a moderate, you should love someone like Biden and Harris. You may not even realize it but you're a right winger. You even use the same right wing talking points they do. :laugh:
He is just another right winger who sold their country out. When you walk past this person on the sidewalk make him walk in the dirt, he is so much less then you.

I know a lot of tards have no life and really enjoy being paranoid, like kids who love a good horror movie, but 1,700 'deaths' over many millions of vaccinations doesn't even rate a tabloid article. And the article admits cases are counted many times, so the '38000' number is also stupid.

Not only that but of the 1700 deaths, how many can actually be attributed to the vaccine? During the pfizer trials 6 ppl died after receiving their shot. Two received the vaccine but 4 got a placebo. What are we supposed to take away from this? People simply die sometimes. We are told by conspiracy theorists, far right wingers, trump supporters, over and over, the fatality rate for covid is only 2%! They ask, why are ppl cowering in their corners, afraid of a flu that only kills 2% of the time. Meanwhile, an unproven fatality rate of .00000001% from the jab and they freaking the hell out! Leave it to ppl on the right to take hypocrisy to places no one could thought possible.

Some people have severe allergic reactions. I suffer from a lot of allergies myself, but I got vaccinated anyway and I'm still alive, so is my mother, so if it were going to kill anybody it would have been us. I've also never had the flu, so maybe I didn't need it, but since I work around a lot of elderly people I got vaccinated and hope it works, at least for a while.

I'm a moderate, I don't dance with left or right wingers, and I voted for Trump as a protest vote, and would again if Dems keep running filth like Biden And Harris, so your rants re Trump are meaningless to me, I'm not in your peer herd on that, and I cut some right wingers slack because they are at least patriots, unlike Democrats, who are racist commie scum who are selling out to multinational pirates and labor racketeers. I grew up when polio and diphtheria were still major fears, my school had several kids with polio, and those were the ones with 'mild' versions of it; a kid who lived up the street, whom nobody ever saw, would scream loud enough to wake us up nearly every night, and finally died from it, one of the many victims most never saw, so I'm a big fan of vaccines, and seen the differences before and after first hand.

If you're a moderate, you should love someone like Biden and Harris. You may not even realize it but you're a right winger. You even use the same right wing talking points they do. :laugh:

Nah, you're just indoctrinated so heavily you can't think for yourself, just go with the fashion for the moment as told to you by assorted faggots, deviants, and commie scum. Or. you're just another doped addled Burb Brat out trolling. Biden and Harris are gangster scum and so is the entire DNC, as you're going to find out very soon, when they sell you out to Red Chinese dictators and wars break out all over the place in a few months. Then you dumbasses will still be crying about Trump, because you got nothing else.

Last edited:

What a joke , your so called patriots just tried to destroy our country and bring down our Democracy to force in a pile of shit called Trump for our first dictator, your just another right wing traitor to this country and should be treated as such for the rest of your hideous life .

Pipe down faggot; you're just another nothing burger gimp with nothing but the same old fake news and mentally retarded rhetoric, not even remotely original. Go cruise a toilet or something, lick a few toilet seats and make new friends.. We know you gimps love variety.
Waste of time, your gone

Nah, you're just indoctrinated so heavily you can't think for yourself, just go with the fashion for the moment as told to you by assorted faggots, deviants, and commie scum. Or. you're just another doped addled Burb Brat out trolling. Biden and Harris are gangster scum and so is the entire DNC, as you're going to find out very soon, when they sell you out to Red Chinese dictators and wars break out all over the place in a few months. Then you dumbasses will still be crying about Trump, because you got nothing else.

Accusing someone else of being indoctrinated is priceless coming from someone who repeats right wing talking points and uses buzzwords like, communist or commie. I guess you got tired of shouting Venezuela :laugh:

Does anyone know how many Americans have received Russian or Chinese vaccinations which distorts and makes this entire thread premise irrelevant and wacky?
I didn't know that any americans were given the chinese or Russian versions-----why would they be? FDA has to APPROVE all vaccines for use in the US.
Exactly. That is why this thread is a distortion that fits neatly into the description of Russian interference as explained by US Intelligence Agencies.
So says the shill from Langley.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Accusing someone else of being indoctrinated is priceless coming from someone who repeats right wing talking points and uses buzzwords like, communist or commie. I guess you got tired of shouting Venezuela :laugh:
Like faggots who don't like being called faggots, commies don't like being called commies for some reason; that's because you all know you're sick little fucks and want to hide behind pseudonyms like 'gay' and 'progressives'.

Like faggots who don't like being called faggots, commies don't like being called commies for some reason; that's because you all know you're sick little fucks and want to hide behind pseudonyms like 'gay' and 'progressives'.
Yo Douchnozzle...faggot is a euphemism and commie is a pseudonym...sort of.
As far as sick little fucks go...you need look no further than your mirror.

Last edited:
ANYONE accepted the 'vaccine' of Bill Gates aka Pfizer, Sputnic, AstraZeneca, Xi Jinping, Moderna & Co will die within few years. The gang of satanists who run the world doesn't need us, they deliberately murder our economy and force us to accept the deadly 'jab'. Deaths today is still the beginning, humanity will die of any known illness because the 'vaccine' makes your body defenseless and kill your immunity. Why military doesn't stop insane Biden, Merkel, Putin, Xi Jinping etc., they all want to kill us?

Look what the Corona Criminal Gang did to Tanzanian President who 'denied' the fake pandemic. It killed him. The world is run by insane criminals who already killed tens of millions by imposing of lockdowns, masks, social distancing etc. Honest military and peoples shall stop the biggest genocide against humanity.

CDC Ignores Inquiry Into Increasing Number of Deaths, Injuries Reported After COVID Vaccines
VAERS data released today showed 38,444 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 1,739 deaths and 6,286 serious injuries since Dec. 14, 2020.

Data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the number of injuries and deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) following COVID vaccines showed 38,444 reports of adverse events since Dec. 14, 2020.
On March 8, The Defender contacted the CDC with questions about how the agency is investigating reports of deaths and injuries after COVID vaccines. We provided a written list of questions asking the status of investigations on deaths reported in the media, if autopsies are being done, the standard for determining whether an injury is causally connected to a vaccine and the known issues with VAERS — namely whether healthcare providers are reporting all injuries and deaths that might be connected to the COVID vaccine, and what education initiatives are in place to encourage and facilitate proper and accurate reporting. We asked for a reply within two days.
As of today, 11 days later, the CDC has not answered our questions. Instead, when we call them, they respond saying, “they have received our email, they will escalate it and it is in the system.” When we asked if we could speak with the person reviewing the email, we were told that information could not be provided. When we emailed them to follow up, we received no response.

Every Friday, VAERS makes public all vaccine injury reports received by the system as of Friday of the previous week. The 34,444 adverse events reported between Dec. 14, 2020, and March 11 include 1,739 deaths and 6,286 serious injuries.

vaers_cdc_vaccine_injury_report-1024x733.png

bill-gates.jpg
anyone can come on and lie like a maniac on this stuff and that's all this coo coo knows so this fits him perfectly . The willingness of the stupid to prove their stupidity is amazing and kind of wonderful in some ways. No one has to suggest that they are stupid when they prove it themselves. It's always this simple, if it is from him don't waste your time even looking. just move on.

We have to realize that the CDC is not here to protect us. They are paid operatives from the cartel in reality.

Robin M. Ikeda,

Anne Schuchat ,​

Rochelle Walensky,​

Abbigail Tumpey

Nonsense crap , go ahead these are the 4 top people, show us their association with big Pharmacy. Or anything in their past that would make your stupid remark valid in any way.

Yo Douchnozzle...faggot is a euphemism and commie is a pseudonym...sort of.
As far as sick little fucks go...you need look no further than your mirror.

lol moron, commies are a specific form of radical low lifes, and faggots are a specific category of mentally ill sexual fetishists, tard. Everyone immediately knows what is being referred to, while 'gay' and 'progressive' are deliberately vague terms meant to deflect and misrepresent both. When you make it past the 6th grade maybe you can get somebody to buy you a dictionary.

Forum List

Back