Celebration Gone Wild!!! Obama's Exit Limo and Walk Down Street

Procrustes Stretched

"intuition and imagination and intelligence"
Dec 1, 2008
Celebration Gone Wild!!! Obama's Exit Limo and Walk Down Street

What a great nation we are. What a great couple the First Family is.

OMG!! President and First Lady out of limo and walking last two blocks.

Crowd has gone wild. Media smitten. I dare say Republicans in procession are awestruck

I did not vote for Obama in 2008.
I never experienced teh adoration some had/have

I'm just proud to be a fucking Americana and I love the First Couple, they are good people. an attractive couple who have done a great job raising a family during this whole circus. they obviously love each other and they represent the best of America

I did not vote for Obama in 2008.
I never experienced teh adoration some had/have

I'm just proud to be a fucking Americana and I love the First Couple, they are good people. an attractive couple who have done a great job raising a family during this whole circus. they obviously love each other and they represent the best of America

I understand what you say, but millions of couples fill those requisites in America.

Since when to be a loving couple makes you a good President?

The presidential inauguration is a tradition it does not require that a person be a good President just that they are elected president for a US presidential inauguration. Why get yourself all worked up over nothing?

Last edited:
The presidential inauguration is a tradition it does not require that a person be a good President just that they are elected president for a US presidential inauguration. Why get yourself all worked up over nothing?

Anybody will do? ok :dunno::laugh:

tumblr_md355fxuGE1qhal0to1_500_zps6d454355.jpg

What is you point? You do not like Obama or you want Donald Duck as president? Perhaps you do not like the Inauguration... I have no use for it.

What is you point? You do not like Obama or you want Donald Duck as president?

Is there a difference between the two? :shock::dev3:

Attractive couple? Have you even seen mooooooooochelle? That is one ugly bitch. Even if I didn't have an idea of what kind of person she is, she is still ugly.

Forum List

Back