Cereal Killer

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
let's do this. you started this forum, i like this part of the forum, and so far it has not done so well. you believe in it, i believe in it.

i propose a debate between you and me. i think you lean right, but not really really sure, because you don't post much. let me throw out a topic that i believe should still be hot topic, but unfortunately is not. voluntary euthanasia.

i am completely for it, so long as you have ONE doctor who says you have less than 1 YEAR left to live.

come on CK.....:cool:

Sheeze, Louise, Yurt. You're demanding the guy that runs the place stop running it so you can eat his liver weilding a party plank that has hooked nails in it.

So all the one-worlders now have to do is train one smart crook to be a physician and sign off euthanasia decisions on anyone they say. They give him a little dope, get him to sign a paper he can't even read, zap!!

How damn stupid do you think human beings are who are a little distrustful of when a wolf is in charge of the keys to the coop!

To borrow a liberal line: :lalala:

I rest my lil' case.

Last edited:
e618b959c6233ac9d1fc4bc788e00e34.png

:lol:

I'm completely for it too :) no argument there Yurt. I love the Bullring, started out with some pretty awesome debates. I haven't lost faith in it, it will come around.

Forum List

Back