Cheering About Keeping Gitmo Open?!?!?

Having a President with the balls to make the hard decisions is something to be proud of.
You mean the "tough decision" of catering to his base?

Yeah, OK.

tumblr_njoa9l9QfZ1tv899yo3_400.gif
After watching Obama waffle and flail fro eight years, his base wanted him to make the tough decisions and he is.

I'm thinking that the decisions might be a little too tough, especially decisions about people he hires for his staff. Between firings and resignations, I think that he is has lost about 30 of them in one year.
If they don't fit, better to get rid of them.

I object! Trump said that he ONLY hires the BEST people!

It is something the Democrats should step up to. If the US is to take the lead in fighting terrorism, then the US needs to make the tough decisions, not the just the easy ones. The President made the point that these are not just criminals, they are no pow's, they are unlawful enemy combatants, and their incarceration is not covered by any international convention, so they have to be held outside the US because we have no laws that cover this situation.
So you're saying IT IS something to be PROUD of, to keep GITMO open, and to cheer for keeping it open.

Yes?
Having a President with the balls to make the hard decisions is something to be proud of.
What Hard decisions????Or do you mean Fcucking some Stormy woman US$130,000 whilst his lovely wife was with child Barron....Sick Bastard
lol And this is what the Democratic Party instead of a national agenda.

I think that you were aiming for a coherent sentence, but it was a swing and a miss...
How very astute of you. I left out the word, has.

lol This is what the Democratic Party has instead of a national agenda.

It is something the Democrats should step up to. If the US is to take the lead in fighting terrorism, then the US needs to make the tough decisions, not the just the easy ones. The President made the point that these are not just criminals, they are no pow's, they are unlawful enemy combatants, and their incarceration is not covered by any international convention, so they have to be held outside the US because we have no laws that cover this situation.
So you're saying IT IS something to be PROUD of, to keep GITMO open, and to cheer for keeping it open.

Yes?
What Hard decisions????Or do you mean Fcucking some Stormy woman US$130,000 whilst his lovely wife was with child Barron....Sick Bastard
Try to be a least a little accurate TOO,you mean Trumps personal Wealth Agenda for his Cronies and himself,because he doesn't Give a Tinkers Ring About Decent Americans...Stop being so Gullible TOO ...steve

Yeah, OK.

After watching Obama waffle and flail fro eight years, his base wanted him to make the tough decisions and he is.

I'm thinking that the decisions might be a little too tough, especially decisions about people he hires for his staff. Between firings and resignations, I think that he is has lost about 30 of them in one year.

He's a pragmatist. If he makes a mistake, he corrects it.

Yeah, OK.

He's a pragmatist. If he makes a mistake, he corrects it.

Trump makes mistakes!? Say it isn't SO!

Yes?
Try to be a least a little accurate TOO,you mean Trumps personal Wealth Agenda for his Cronies and himself,because he doesn't Give a Tinkers Ring About Decent Americans...Stop being so Gullible TOO ...steve
Try to put a little substance into your posts and then perhaps we can have a discussion.

Yes?
Try to put a little substance into your posts and then perhaps we can have a discussion.
I put too much,TOO

Mr. Fuckhead.......WHO brought the number of detainees at GITMO down from over 700 to 40???

But, maybe GITMO should stay open.....
I mean, where should we put Trump's entourage in the upcoming months?.....................LOL

Mr. Fuckhead.......WHO brought the number of detainees at GITMO down from over 700 to 40???

The traitor.

Most of the GITMO interns were freed because they did nothing,that is why they were let go.....you moron

That's what the Republican party has been reduced to?

Is that something we should be PROUD of? Seriously?!??

#SMHGOP #LOLGOP

You're a prime candidate for GITMO.

What's your address, Achmed?

Tell us about those cleared for release that are waiting on Congress to approve it.

I checked with them and they don't want to go back to their shithole countries.
All those released have Dick Head

You know dems are left empty handed after that speech when this dumb shit is their complaint.

Course they will get their new fake news marching orders overnight and tomorrow morning and we'll be off to the races

Most of the GITMO interns were freed because they did nothing,that is why they were let go.....you moron

Are you really that fucking stupid and gullible?
I will let your comment pass through to the keeper,because you speak but have not done due diligence on this matter...steven

Some information on this Illegal Imprisonment for you:-Guantanamo Bay detention camp - Wikipedia

www.aljazeera.com/.../released-guantanamo-bay-detainees-160110094618378.html

Last edited:
We store terrorists at Gitmo. Baltimore is already full.

Yup and there couldn't be a better place to put those assholes.

Gitmo will be around as long as the mutant death cult assholes are still out there.

Anyone who doesn't agree is one dumb dipshit.

Forum List

Back