Chelsea's White Privilege

"Lucky sperm club", you almost gotta laugh. I doubt if most women who were touched by Bill Clinton's DNA would consider themselves lucky. Chelsea ain't zactly a beauty and there is a theory that her father was really Rose law firm boss Webb Hubble.

To see Bill and Hillary Clinton and the word sperm in the same sentence...
I don't feel so good right now....

To picture those guys going at it and Bill doing his eyes rolling back in his head at just that special moment.
And Hilly with that laugh.....

Ugh.....

Who started this thread....
I'm gonna puke.

OP admits white privilege exists. Extra Extra!

Later when it has to do with "other whites" he'll deny it again. Get your screen captures out guys

It may or may not exist but if it does I don't feel guilty about it at all. I know that is the goal of this. To create a sense of guilt between two classes...I believe that comes from the communist manifesto.

Congrats but no one asked if you felt guilty or not from its existence. Its not about you and your feelings

According to Rozman that makes whites use of Affirmative action a double shot of privilege

If you're scared, say you're scared.

It scares me you would support someone who has zero political experience running for POTUS. That's what gave us the Big Eared disaster

THIS ^^ :rolleyes: from someone who worships Drumpf and STILL has no clue about President Obama's prior experience.

Communities, organized

Voted present

Wrote 2 autobiographies
You forgot ... Blew off his job while he ran for president .

It scares me you would support someone who has zero political experience running for POTUS. That's what gave us the Big Eared disaster
Not really sure when I might have said I support her for president, but I find it funny that you are already so afraid of her.

I have no fear of her, she's just a corrupt old bitch and could drop dead tonight and I'd yawn.

Not really sure when I might have said I support her for president, but I find it funny that you are already so afraid of her.

I have no fear of her, she's just a corrupt old bitch and could drop dead tonight and I'd yawn.

You think Chelsea is a corrupt old bitch? That's interesting.

Chelsea has no 'white privilege' - she is the daughter of the self-professed '1st Black President', Bill Clinton! :p

I'm referring to the young bitch's old bitch of a mother. Stop with your usual nonsense, it's why nobody takes your ramblings serious

I'm referring to the young bitch's old bitch of a mother. Stop with your usual nonsense, it's why nobody takes your ramblings serious

So you changed the subject of the thread? I didn't know you could do that. Perhaps you should STFU.

proudofmom.jpg

White Privilege? Sure.

Political Class Privilege? Definitely

White Political Class Privilege? Splendid Dahling!

images

Forum List

Back