Cher tweets that she wants Trump to be boy toy raped in prisonn by bubba refuses to apologize

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Cher Tweets That She Wants Trump To Be "Boy Toy" Raped In Prison by "Bubba," Refuses To Apologize

“Been giving impeachment much thought throughout the day & I would [love] 2 see Trump impeached, brought 2 trial, [locked] up in [chains], & boy toy of Big Bubba. My Delight In Seeing trump Run Out Of Town On a Rail, Is More Likely [love] over [brains]. I WANT WHAT’S BEST 4 DEMOCRATS AND DEMOCRACY.”
----------------------------------
That DAUGHTER of hers would take that easily being rape they are into that kinda stuff.
From one whore to america's whores think just like her an you will e fine lmfao and thes are your same sluts who taught young women to dress like whores and have no self respect for their bodies instead to display iit every man in the world leave nothing for the husband only. ( yeah we do need to go bk to that chit) ..

Cher Tweets That She Wants Trump To Be "Boy Toy" Raped In Prison by "Bubba," Refuses To Apologize

“Been giving impeachment much thought throughout the day & I would [love] 2 see Trump impeached, brought 2 trial, [locked] up in [chains], & boy toy of Big Bubba. My Delight In Seeing trump Run Out Of Town On a Rail, Is More Likely [love] over [brains]. I WANT WHAT’S BEST 4 DEMOCRATS AND DEMOCRACY.”
That DAUGHTER of hers would take that easily being rape they are into that kinda stuff.
From one whore to america's whores think just like her an you will e fine lmfao and thes are your same sluts who taught young women to dress like whores and have no self respect for their bodies instead to display iit every man in the world leave nothing for the husband only. ( yeah we do need to go bk to that chit) ..
^^^
' That DAUGHTER of hers would take that easily being rape they are into that kinda stuff.
From one whore to america's whores think just like her an you will e fine lmfao and thes are your same sluts who taught young women to dress like whores and have no self respect for their bodies instead to display iit every man in the world leave nothing for the husband only. ( yeah we do need to go bk to that chit)'

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa...................... go take a looksey at melania's old photo shoots, then come back & say that again, m'k?

Last edited:

I fully agree with her

In all fairness to that dirty slut, I wish all liberals would get punched right in their fucking faces.

That's fair, right?

73-year-old hag is still getting big bucks for her concerts in some places. Madison Square Gardens can cost you up to over $700.Normal front section seats for $300 to $500. Smaller venues can be found in the $80 range for cheap seats. Child molester crap in pants draft dodger Ted Nugent is lucky to sell prime seats for $67.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

trump-robe-2-24917-1486492359-3_dblbig.jpg

substitute donny from queens for jack nicholson & it's just as valid................

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

If that ho had as many sticking out if her as she's had stuck in her she'd look lime a porcupine
^ Something that can also be said about Melania and Trump’s other mistresses

And you hahaha
Well I’m a dude so if you can say it about me you can also say it about your obese idiot President.

Another one goes over your head like a wayward katyusha....think hard now. Lol

If that ho had as many sticking out if her as she's had stuck in her she'd look lime a porcupine

your leader is a big giant orange man whore who claimed STDs was his personal vietnam.

i'd bet he's suffering from a syphilitic brain.

Could be your issue also. Been tested?

nope, no need to. but it seems you are just the kinda gal that trump woulda grabbed...

& you would have asked for more.

Forum List

Back