Chicago gangbangers rage against newly arrived Venezuelan migrants as Tren de Aragua moves in: ‘City is going to go up in flames’

I hear Milw is getting worse and worse !

Yes I used to watch H days only and the Fonzie was Jewish in real life

Most of the crime out here in the rural areas is drug-related or burglary, but our Sheriff's Departments are doing a good job keeping them under control. We have seen an uptick in illegals committing crimes here, as we've seems to have mysteriously inherited a whole bunch of them in town over the last two years.

No. I live in the white part of Wisconsin, which is everywhere that's not Madison or Milwaukee. :laughing0301:

Remember the TV shows "Happy Days", "Laverne and Shirley", "Picket Fences", and "That 70's Show"?

You certainly never saw any dark folks in those shows, now didja?

My niece is trying to go to W next yr in Madison. She is a far far leftist spoiled Jewish brat

My niece is trying to go to W next yr in Madison. She is a far far leftist spoiled Jewish brat

Madison sucks their own ass. I seldom go there because it's so liberal and the crime rate is up. Lots of shootings, robberies, rapes, and assaults lately.

1727145178896.jpeg

Last edited:

Chicago gangbangers rage against newly arrived Venezuelan migrants as Tren de Aragua moves in:

‘City is going to go up in flames’

22 Sep 2024 ~~ By Dana Kennedy

CHICAGO — After serving 20 years in state prison for murder, former gangbanger Tyrone Muhammad never expected to return to the city’s tough South Side and find Venezuelan migrants and the criminal Tren de Aragua gang moving in.
But Muhammad, 53, who’s gone straight and runs a street patrol and violence prevention program called Ex-Cons for Community and Social Change says Venezuelan criminal gangs flooding shelters and taking over apartment buildings are the last straw for the struggling African-American community. He says they are furious at seeing government money going to what they call “non-citizens.”
“It is impossible to release gang members and criminals into our country through the borders and broken walls and infiltrate them in our community that’s already impoverished and broken,” Muhammad told The Post last week on the O Block, a stretch along South King Drive that’s considered the most dangerous in the city.
~Snip~
Numerous residents on the gritty, run-down South Side interviewed by The Post during the course of a week, including young hard-core gang members the elder gangsters call “the millennials,” said they’re angry and frustrated about being overlooked by city officials, who they say favor the migrants.
“The real issue is that America has allowed gangs to enter our country,” said a young Gangster Disciples member, David, standing on a high-volume drug-dealing corner near Martin Luther King Blvd.
“Gangs that they would consider ex-terrorist groups. They let terrorist groups into our country!” he yelled angrily to the Post.
~Snip~
412 people have been murdered in Chicago so far in 2024 but she said less, not more, is being done to curb black-on-black violence.

Commentary:
Blacks can no longer complain they they are treated like 2nd class citizens. Now that Obama/Biden/Harris have imported millions of illegals....
Chaos serves the Democrat Neo-Marxist agenda well.
Its pretty sad when gangs make more sense than the elected officials, especially Democrats. Anyone who reads this article and still votes Democratic gets what they deserve. When the gang wars break out it might just be considered a community Service.
Blue Democrat voters always are told that they (the politicians on the left) are going to fix everything. Yet being in power for the past decades in Blue Plantation Cities, they are the one responsible for all the issues we have... what a joke.
So, to be clear, violent Chicago Street Gangs are VERY upset about the violent Tren de Aragua gangs taking over their turf and getting support from the Federal Government. That situation may "self-resolve" very rapidly.
Unfortunately, our country is intentionally being destroyed by Democrat Neo-Marxists and we have passively allowed it.
Yet, there are some Americans who recognize the dangers and want to change the course Democrat administration has taken since 2021.
There is desperation being shown by Democrats during this election cycle and it appears they will stop at nothing to acheive their goals including assassination of their competitors.
One can imagine Democrat Neo-Marxists creating a Civil War if they lose the coming election.

Good. Hope the feral animals slaughter each other by the thousands.

Forum List

Back