Chicken wing prices are going through the roof. So Wingstop, a chain known for, well, wings, is now selling chicken thighs

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

A chicken wing shortage might just do it for me. Y’all have raised gas prices, kept us locked inside for over a year, and kicked us off social media but I draw the line on a chicken wing shortage. Idk how much more I can take.

A chicken wing shortage might just do it for me. Y’all have raised gas prices, kept us locked inside for over a year, and kicked us off social media but I draw the line on a chicken wing shortage. Idk how much more I can take.
A Chicken Wing shortage just might be enough for the shit holes to really ignite

That is more important than breath

A Chicken Wing shortage just might be enough for the shit holes to really ignite

Then why are you alive?

I hate hot wings.

Then why are you alive?
My God son. I'm in a strong core area of peace surrounded by an outer layer of core.

Wing culture can't penetrate the outer layer. What I see today I've never seen anywhere

Then why are you alive?
My God son. I'm in a strong core area of peace surrounded by an outer layer of core.

Wing culture can't penetrate the outer layer. What I see today I've never seen anywhere
No comprende..

Just don't run out of chicken nuggets in the inner city....all hell will break loose....

That's what happens when you take them off their regular feeding schedule.

I've not heard a single negro here ever try to defend one of these orangutans when they lose their shit in a fast food joint but, as equally noteworthy, nor do they condemn it.

First, if that land-whale wasn't eating fuckin' nuggets, maybe she could drop a few pounds, so as not to be confused with the escaped silverback from the local zoo. Second, this is the type of monkey we need a law for, saying that it's legal to just walk up to them, draw a sidearm, and put their monkey brains all over the fuckin' wall. This pig was losin' her shit over 40¢. Drop a 20¢ slug at the base of her skull and call it a day. There's nothing redeeming about this chimpanzee. I hope to God she's not a breeder.

And negroes like IM2 and Paul Eissen wonder why the coloreds get treated let shit. As far as I'm concerned, they've earned it...

LOL, well I am sure you will find a way to blame Biden. But the real culprit here is Tyson, specifically, their roosters. Demand has been on the upswing. Covid resulted in increased demand for takeout and wings were a popular option. Several chains initiated their own carryout only wing options that resulted in increased demand for wholesalers. The superbowl hammered demand and March madness pretty much wiped them out. But Tyson switched to another type of rooster that has failed to generate adequate egg production. They are in the process of switching them out, which is not good news for those roosters, but it will take time for the supply chain to adjust.

I can remember a time when eating the chicken wings, the neck and the tail was because you was poor, then I saw the Somalis eating the talons and I was introduced to a new standard of poor.

The math doesn't work on this. It doesn't make sense.

How many wings does a chicken have. I'll hazard a guess and say the answer is two.

How many thighs does a chicken have? Well, I don't know a lot about chickens, but I'm pretty sure the answer is also two.

If they can't get enough chicken wings because wings only come two to a bird, how the Hell can they come up with a sufficient number of thighs?

Thighs are better, tbh.

The math doesn't work on this. It doesn't make sense.

How many wings does a chicken have. I'll hazard a guess and say the answer is two.

How many thighs does a chicken have? Well, I don't know a lot about chickens, but I'm pretty sure the answer is also two.

If they can't get enough chicken wings because wings only come two to a bird, how the Hell can they come up with a sufficient number of thighs?
Nobody wants the thighs, duh...

I call bullshit.
The Wife just paid 8 bucks for three decent sized chicken thighs.
The lefts inflation affects all chicken pieces.
Today’s prices. $1.99 per pound. If you want organic you pay big. Boneless non-organic is $2.99 per pound.
61F91509-947B-42B1-B242-A6B2BAD2591E.jpeg

what the hell does a rooster have to do with egg production?

i went to grab a pack of wings...at grocery....saw the price..over 7 bucks...ungrabbed

I call bullshit.
The Wife just paid 8 bucks for three decent sized chicken thighs.
The lefts inflation affects all chicken pieces.
Today’s prices. $1.99 per pound. If you want organic you pay big. Boneless non-organic is $2.99 per pound.
View attachment 504594

We only buy the good stuff.
Organic? Then don’t complain. It’s always expensive. Just choke down the antibodies from your chicken you’ll be fine at $1.99 per pound.

Forum List

Back