Child Rapist Surge Into the US

What do you think you are getting with Afghans?

Yes. That's the reason why faggots used to peddle the 'Enlightened Islam' hoax while bashing Da Evul Xians in the left wing propaganda campaigns, they loved kiddie rapers, that is until those videos of ISIS tossing faggots off of buildings accidentally got shown on TV before they could be buried; now, like their NAMBLA heroes, they claim they never did that or know about it.

Atlanta is mostly black. The crime is why Buckhead is splitting and forming their own separate city.

The trafficking in underaged girls and boys is not a recent issue in Atlanta.

Sex Trafficking In ATL: What You Don’t See Behind Closed ...
Pimps often look for young teenagers to exploit, homeless girls and boys who walk the streets alone, usually approaching the teens within 48 hours of leaving home or being homeless. Atlanta is one of the biggest hubs of sex trafficking nationwide. (Photo illustration by Eliza Griffin/VOX ATL)

The trafficking in underaged girls and boys is not a recent issue in Atlanta.

Sex Trafficking In ATL: What You Don’t See Behind Closed ...
Pimps often look for young teenagers to exploit, homeless girls and boys who walk the streets alone, usually approaching the teens within 48 hours of leaving home or being homeless. Atlanta is one of the biggest hubs of sex trafficking nationwide. (Photo illustration by Eliza Griffin/VOX ATL)
Teens. You mean drug addicts looking to turn a trick to get a fix. Mostly black or Hispanic. Just think of them as very late term abortions.

What are you proposing we do in Atlanta? 4,000 underaged girls are trafficked here every day.. Lots of businessmen come to Atlanta.
How about arresting and jailing the traffickers. If you have solid numbers, you must know who the girls are and who is controlling them.

Teens. You mean drug addicts looking to turn a trick to get a fix. Mostly black or Hispanic. Just think of them as very late term abortions.

They are under 16 .. 4,000 of them every night.

How about arresting and jailing the traffickers. If you have solid numbers, you must know who the girls are and who is controlling them.

There is a glitch in the law that I don't understand. The pimps ditch these kids once they turn 16.. That evidently makes the pimps untouchable.

They are under 16 .. 4,000 of them every night.

4,000, with fentanyl so cheap I wouldn't trust the accuracy of that number. There would be more bodies in gutters with that number. I do hope you aren't quite stupid enough, quite brainless enough to imagine you could elicit some measure of sympathy from me. That would take zombie level stupid. Are you saying you are zombie level stupid? Under 16. So what.

Wasn't Atlanta in the district of a black Democratic Congressman recently died lauded as a some sort of national hero?

If we gave the death penalty to rapists and pedophiles it would have a significant effect on deterring the problem. You factor the fact that many rapists and molesters get away with many before they are caught. I am all for those that can't be rehabbed getting executed.

Forum List

Back