Chilling Video Shows Moment Hero Rescues 15-Year-Old Girl From Alleged Sexual Assault

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
A quick-acting resident in East Harris County, Texas, reportedly intervened to prevent an alleged sexual assault on a 15-year-old girl on July 28.

The incident occurred when the alleged assailant stalked the girl after she disembarked from a public bus, Harris County Sheriff’s Department (HCSD) investigators said, according to KHOU 11 News.

“I looked out the window and I saw a man beating up a woman on the ground, and he was trying to take her clothes off,” David, a local resident and gun owner, said in the outlet’s video reported. (RELATED: Man With No Arms Uses Feet To Receive Gun License)

After hearing the victim’s cries, he immediately sprang into action, he recalled.

“I ran upstairs, I grabbed my pistol, and then I came outside and I asked what’s going on. And the girl screamed, ‘I’m 15. Help me.’ So I pointed my gun at him,” David recounted.

Another good guy with a gun and a black trying to do the deed. Yes there's a picture.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back