China Is Surging to Overtake The US....& Joe Biden Is Earning His $1 Billion To Help Them

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
PRIOR TO THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION The United States Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Department of Homeland Security, and the Treasury Departments publicly declared they have physical financial documentation and other evidence proving the Biden family engaged in financial crimes / scandals to include Extortion, Bribery, Influence Peddling, Russian money laundering, and taking over $1 BILLION dollars from the CCP.

These 3 US government agencies declared / exposed the Democrat Party Presidential nominee was / is a compromised agent for / advocate of both Russia and the CCP.

During the election Biden continually undermined President Trump's actions / efforts to protect the United States from COVID-19 and blamed the President for both a viral pandemic caused by a virus created by the CCP in a Chinese lab that was unleashed on the world and the deaths caused by this CCP-created virus.

Even as China threatened to murder millions of Americans by withholding critical medicines China makes that US citizens need to survive, Joe Biden was China's 'cheerleader' by telling America how great the Chinese people were / are.

After it was reported by the MSM, briefly, that Dominion, the election machine manufacturers, were given $400 MILLION by the CCP in October 2020, right before the election, Democrats and the Fake News media ignored it. 'Nothing to see here'. Some state's Democrat rulers still refuse to allow forensic analysis to be done on Dominion machines that were involved in election fraud claims.

Breaking today is the story of how the largest case of Ca Unemployment Fraud in US history, costing BILLIONS of tax dollars, has been perpetrated, fraud in which Russia and China committed massive fraud stealing Billions of tax dollars under the control / oversight of a Democrat Ca Dept of labor leader who has been tapped by Joe Biden to hold a key role in the US Department of labor.

- 2 Months ago the media reported the Ca govt employee who had the largest salary was exposed as a CCP spy. In 2020 D-Ca Rep Diane Feinstein was caught perpetrating CCP espionage from her office for DECADES. In 2020 D-Eric Swalwell was exposed as being a CCP-compromised espionage facilitator who slept with 1 CCP spy and hired another to be a member of HIS office staff. D-Ca Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi admitted in 2020 to having been briefed in 2015 about Swalwell's participation in the CCP espionage attempt AND HIS ATTEMPT TO HIDE IT, but Speaker Pelosi continued for the last 5 years to allow the Manchurian Democrat candidate to remain on the House Intel Committee, whose members have access to the nation's greatest secrets.

Now, in China Joe Biden's 1st 7 days in office as President he has carried his new 'Russia and the CCP 1st, America LAST' policy through Executive Order.

Through EO, China Joe has put tens of thousands of Americans out of work, destroyed Americans' economic worth, made Americans homeless, & stripped America of its Energy Independence to be replaced it with, at best, 'Energy Neutrality'. Besides putting Americans out of work with the XL Pipeline EO, China Joe has just made it where the US will be importing / purchasing sources of energy from RUSSIA and CHINA now.

All in all, in Biden's 1st 10 days, Biden's official actions have demonstrated an official Biden Policy of 'Russia and the CCP 1st, America LAST', and Joe Biden is attempting to earn every dime of that $1_+ BILLION he and his family has been proven to have taken from the CCP!

Why do you think the Xidon desires the Paris accord?

Answer: Because it benefits China and the Xidon family at our expense. If PROGS could read & comprehend I'd recommend they read the Paris accord, but even if they did crickets or excuses.

Why should I care if China does well? The world is a better place when everyone does well.
well if they do well at our expense dont you think that should matter???

Capitalism, right? If they can undercut our prices that is known as what?
they arent using capitalism,, they are stealing intellectual property and using slave labor and our politicians are letting them get away with it,,,

We are supposed to pass laws to demand they raise wages? Or maybe start a war to accomplish that?

PRIOR TO THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION The United States Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Department of Homeland Security, and the Treasury Departments publicly declared they have physical financial documentation and other evidence proving the Biden family engaged in financial crimes / scandals to include Extortion, Bribery, Influence Peddling, Russian money laundering, and taking over $1 BILLION dollars from the CCP.

These 3 US government agencies declared / exposed the Democrat Party Presidential nominee was / is a compromised agent for / advocate of both Russia and the CCP.

During the election Biden continually undermined President Trump's actions / efforts to protect the United States from COVID-19 and blamed the President for both a viral pandemic caused by a virus created by the CCP in a Chinese lab that was unleashed on the world and the deaths caused by this CCP-created virus.

Even as China threatened to murder millions of Americans by withholding critical medicines China makes that US citizens need to survive, Joe Biden was China's 'cheerleader' by telling America how great the Chinese people were / are.

After it was reported by the MSM, briefly, that Dominion, the election machine manufacturers, were given $400 MILLION by the CCP in October 2020, right before the election, Democrats and the Fake News media ignored it. 'Nothing to see here'. Some state's Democrat rulers still refuse to allow forensic analysis to be done on Dominion machines that were involved in election fraud claims.

Breaking today is the story of how the largest case of Ca Unemployment Fraud in US history, costing BILLIONS of tax dollars, has been perpetrated, fraud in which Russia and China committed massive fraud stealing Billions of tax dollars under the control / oversight of a Democrat Ca Dept of labor leader who has been tapped by Joe Biden to hold a key role in the US Department of labor.

- 2 Months ago the media reported the Ca govt employee who had the largest salary was exposed as a CCP spy. In 2020 D-Ca Rep Diane Feinstein was caught perpetrating CCP espionage from her office for DECADES. In 2020 D-Eric Swalwell was exposed as being a CCP-compromised espionage facilitator who slept with 1 CCP spy and hired another to be a member of HIS office staff. D-Ca Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi admitted in 2020 to having been briefed in 2015 about Swalwell's participation in the CCP espionage attempt AND HIS ATTEMPT TO HIDE IT, but Speaker Pelosi continued for the last 5 years to allow the Manchurian Democrat candidate to remain on the House Intel Committee, whose members have access to the nation's greatest secrets.

Now, in China Joe Biden's 1st 7 days in office as President he has carried his new 'Russia and the CCP 1st, America LAST' policy through Executive Order.

Through EO, China Joe has put tens of thousands of Americans out of work, destroyed Americans' economic worth, made Americans homeless, & stripped America of its Energy Independence to be replaced it with, at best, 'Energy Neutrality'. Besides putting Americans out of work with the XL Pipeline EO, China Joe has just made it where the US will be importing / purchasing sources of energy from RUSSIA and CHINA now.

All in all, in Biden's 1st 10 days, Biden's official actions have demonstrated an official Biden Policy of 'Russia and the CCP 1st, America LAST', and Joe Biden is attempting to earn every dime of that $1_+ BILLION he and his family has been proven to have taken from the CCP!

Thank you for this QAnon post.jpg

Why should I care if China does well? The world is a better place when everyone does well.

they arent using capitalism,, they are stealing intellectual property and using slave labor and our politicians are letting them get away with it,,,

We are supposed to pass laws to demand they raise wages? Or maybe start a war to accomplish that?
I hope you have better ideas than that,,,

You stated the problems. I am asking what your solutions are, I'm not the one promoting a problem so I do not have to come up with ideas. What do you propose we do about their low wages?

You stated the problems. I am asking what your solutions are, I'm not the one promoting a problem so I do not have to come up with ideas. What do you propose we do about their low wages?
but you did offer a solution,, to bad its a stupid one,,,

who said we have to do something to them when the problem is ours????

View attachment 449229
I love when snowflakes Democrats have no answer for fact except a meme that has nothing to do with the thread topic. and is meant as an insult.

It amounts to:

'The sun is hot.'
- Oh yeah, well you're fat.

:p

:p

I believe that is Communism masquerading as "capitalism" using slavery and violating ever human right known to man.

I prefer to force the fucking ChiComs to respect human rights, then let's see how well they do.

I believe that is Communism masquerading as "capitalism" using slavery and violating ever human right known to man.

I believe they treat the people terribly. What do you want us to do about that?

I prefer to force the fucking ChiComs to respect human rights, then let's see how well they do.

LOL, force? How do you propose that?

New Topics

Forum List

Back