China keeps ramming Philippines ships

It once shocked me to read posts created in the USA that favors China. Earlier they favored the Soviet Union. Watch the video again. The Chinese were wrong to hit the ship of the Philippines.
Are you colorblind?

Are you able to visually discern the difference between a red light and a green light?

Last edited:
You can watch it happen. China is shoving around the Philippines navy and might create war.
Biden is helpless to stop China. Trump will not allow China to attack our friends ships.

What is your solution if you have one?

Here's my solution.

Don't get into a fight over something as stupid as little Islands that barely stick out of the water.

Especially not to help a country as ungrateful as the Philippines.

Bongbong's mouth needs to stop writing checks his ass can't cash.

Also, a country stupid enough to elect the son of the guy who ended democracy in the country and set up a dictatorship falls into Darwinian territory of stupid. A thorough ass-kicking might be good for them.

It once shocked me to read posts created in the USA that favors China. Earlier they favored the Soviet Union. Watch the video again. The Chinese were wrong to hit the ship of the Philippines.

Naw, man, the problem here is that you guys are just piss-ignorant of Chinese history and why they take issues like this as seriously as they do.

For a century, the West and Japan imposed themselves on China, from the Opium Wars (Where the West went to war to force the Chinese Government to tolerate their drug dealing) to the Japanese invasion of China (which resulted in probably 30 million Chinese dead and devastated the country.

China takes the issue of national sovereignty VERY seriously.

Would China sit by and let us float balloons over all of their top military installations? I cannot help but think that maybe dirty favors were traded in dark rooms.
Except after they examined the wreckage, we found out that the balloon was what China said it was... a weather balloon that was off course that wasn't transmitting data to China.

I hired an appraiser who was born and raised in Taiwan. They really do not like the Chinese one bit. She gave me the history of that Island and said they will fight the Chinese and make China suffer.

That's nice.

Considering something like 40% of Taiwan's economy is trade with China, it seems like they are biting the hand that feeds them.

Again, Taiwan is part of China They speak Mandarin and write in Hanzi and call themselves "The Republic of China".

Might be good to start sinking all these islands outside their territorial waters they just took over and built military bases on.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9e/9f/ed/9e9fed9c2347916b085598e1263ef407.jpg
Or we could learn to mind our own business.

What's impressive is that the Chinese CAN build such an impressive facility in such a short amount of time. Couldn't imagine Americans doing anything like that today. We'd waste billions of dollars before we even broke ground.

Might be good to start sinking all these islands outside their territorial waters they just took over and built military bases on.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9e/9f/ed/9e9fed9c2347916b085598e1263ef407.jpg

And then the US does this...

An overgrown airfield on a small island in the Pacific, once instrumental in America's role in ending World War II, is being reclaimed by the U.S. Air Force as it prepares for a possible future fight with China.

The remote island of Tinian, which is less than 40 square miles, is one of three principal islands in the Northern Mariana Islands, a string of sparsely populated islets in the Western Pacific Ocean that make up the U.S.'s westernmost frontier, along with the major military hub of Guam some 100 miles to the south.

They have been ratcheting it up against the Philippines, Vietnam,.Taiwan, Japan,.Australia,.even India. this is why so many of us see the signs of WWIII occuring and sometimes it won't matter what we do or say, it will simply come down to their means. Which is why we have to draw the line in the sand when it comes to helping.them economically.

1727178391379.png

yeah, you guys have been screaming this for, what, 20 years now? "Oh, my God, they are squabbing over little Islands in the South China Sea that barely stick out of the water!"

Here's the thing, all the country you mention have already voted with their wallets when China became their biggest trading partner.

1727178580206.png

Naw, man, the problem here is that you guys are just piss-ignorant of Chinese history and why they take issues like this as seriously as they do.

For a century, the West and Japan imposed themselves on China, from the Opium Wars (Where the West went to war to force the Chinese Government to tolerate their drug dealing) to the Japanese invasion of China (which resulted in probably 30 million Chinese dead and devastated the country.

China takes the issue of national sovereignty VERY seriously.
600 miles out to open sea is not water that belongs to China. If as you brag, they are serious, why next to the Philippines into their waters?

600 miles out to open sea is not water that belongs to China. If as you brag, they are serious, why next to the Philippines into their waters?
Funny, it's in something called the "South China Sea".

China has the resources to develop them.

The Filipinos have to beach an old wrecked ship on them to make a claim so their guys have somewhere to stand.

Bongbong needs to stop having his mouth write checks his ass can't cash.

Forum List

Back