China notes:

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
China Notes That the Same Journalist Pushing Wuhan Lab Hoax Pushed Iraq WMD Hoax

Follow the money, see the agenda- it ain't just democrats- <<<<<<<<<MY OPINION

She is claiming to be a “whistleblower,” despite the fact that she in no way meets the definition of that term. The term necessarily implies insider knowledge – usually, a whistleblower is an employee or former employee of the organization they are blowing the whistle on.

snip

Though none of the media promoting her says it outright, there is an implication that she worked at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. She did not. She worked at a university in Hong Kong when she was funded by Steve Bannon to write a paper making the claim that the supposed coronavirus is a Chinese bioweapon.

It IS a Chinese bio-weapon. Don't need China to discredit a journalist which proves it right. We knew it all along.

China Notes That the Same Journalist Pushing Wuhan Lab Hoax Pushed Iraq WMD Hoax

Follow the money, see the agenda- it ain't just democrats- <<<<<<<<<MY OPINION

She is claiming to be a “whistleblower,” despite the fact that she in no way meets the definition of that term. The term necessarily implies insider knowledge – usually, a whistleblower is an employee or former employee of the organization they are blowing the whistle on.

snip

Though none of the media promoting her says it outright, there is an implication that she worked at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. She did not. She worked at a university in Hong Kong when she was funded by Steve Bannon to write a paper making the claim that the supposed coronavirus is a Chinese bioweapon.

Well shoot, China would have no reason to lie. Guess I'll just blindly accept what the Communists tell me.

Thanks for being the voice of reason obedience.

• Banned
Oh for shit sake- the FUCKING, NO READING, QUESTION COWARD avatar strikes again- god damn fucking mod cowards are so full of themselves and their own shit I don't see how they can breathe from the stench-

good lord! Fuckin pathetic little pantied 14 year old girls are pathetic-

• Banned
Forgotten moments from the history of vaccines; yes, history matters

Jun9

by Jon Rappoport
June 9, 2021
(To join our email list, click here.)
Scientific propaganda about vaccines has reached dizzying heights, as officials point the uninformed public toward the Day of Liberation, when a COVID shot, otherwise known as God, will rescue Earth.
Here, from a chapter in my 1988 book, AIDS INC., is an excerpt exposing some of the infamous moments in vaccination history—hidden by the press, or simply forgotten.
For those denialists who cling to the notion that vaccines are remarkably safe and effective, this article is a pill you can swallow, bitter to be sure, but immunizing against the effects of bald lies from the bent medical establishment.
Understand: this is only a partial history of disasters and revelations, and it stops at 1988.
“The combined death rate from scarlet fever, diphtheria, whooping cough and measles among children up to fifteen shows that nearly 90 percent of the total decline in mortality between 1860 and 1965 had occurred before the introduction of antibiotics and widespread immunization. In part, this recession may be attributed to improved housing and to a decrease in the virulence of micro-organisms, but by far the most important factor was a higher host-resistance due to better nutrition.” Ivan Illich, Medical Nemesis, Bantam Books, 1977
“In a recent British outbreak of whooping cough, for example, even fully immunized children contracted the disease in fairly large numbers; and the rates of serious complications and death were reduced only slightly. In another recent outbreak of pertussis, 46 of the 85 fully immunized children studied eventually contracted the disease.”

• Banned
It IS a Chinese bio-weapon. Don't need China to discredit a journalist which proves it right. We knew it all along.
Your betters (your masters) appreciate your co operation comrade-

• Banned
Well shoot, China would have no reason to lie. Guess I'll just blindly accept what the Communists tell me.
vs the lyingest entity, in history, on the planet- good job comrade- your betters appreciate your blind devotion.

Forum List

Back