What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

China to be exempt from Bidens 15% world tax

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score
;I wonder if it has dawned on *biden that all countries don't belong to the g7

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Well-Imagine-My-Shock.jpg

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
This is how the alternate universe "news" operates: It begins with some facts, and then twists them into pretzels. Biden didn't exempt China, China is expected to apply for exemption, and it's gonna cause a shit storm:

But the rubes in the alternate universe just run with whatever they're told in their world. Arrogant ignorance. What a sad situation.

B. Kidd

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is how the alternate universe "news" operates. Biden didn't exempt China, China is expected to apply for exemption, and it's gonna cause a shit storm:

But the rubes in the alternate universe just run with whatever they're told in their world. Arrogant ignorance. What a sad situation.

The concept of a 'World Tax' is a sad situation!

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is how the alternate universe "news" operates: It begins with some facts, and then twists them into pretzels. Biden didn't exempt China, China is expected to apply for exemption, and it's gonna cause a shit storm:

And, you're okay with this "World Tax" bit of authoritarian horseshit?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.

I doubt it, but I haven't seen the details.

Details are helpful for some of us.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The World Tax is bullshittery!!!
It very well could be. Many countries have higher, but like us have exemptions, tax credits, deductions, etc. I am pretty sure many corporations in many countries are just like here and end up with a 0 tax burden when all is said and done. I have no idea how it would actually work, in practice. The fact that Biden, Boris, and other G7 support it, really doesn't tell me much either. Some in western sections of China have a starting rate at 25%, Vietnam has 20%, making it sound like a tax cut there, also. The Chinese negotiating to avoid it in other parts China is not surprising. The whole thing could definitely be, as you said, Bullshittery.

B. Kidd

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whose gonna enforce a World Tax?

Is the U.S. military going to be turned into common tax collector's? :auiqs.jpg:
The same group that collects the money for the UN? :laughing0301:

It's supposed to be a Central world tax revenue system until it's own.
Nations that value their soverignity want no part of it!
Guess what side of the equation Bi-Dung is on......

Charter Member
Reaction score
So... who is going collect this farcical "world tax," and to whom are the taxes going to be paid, and on what will the taxes be spent, and who will enforce payment, and the questions are endless.

This is going to be DOA.

B. Kidd

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So... who is going collect this farcical "world tax," and to whom are the taxes going to be paid, and on what will the taxes be spent, and who will enforce payment, and the questions are endless.

This is going to be DOA.

Never underestimate billionaire globalists and their 'quid pro quo' patrons.
Sippy Cup Joe has made it feasible.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I doubt it, but I haven't seen the details.

Details are helpful for some of us.
Yes. They are.

But, as a matter of principle, you don't support the U.S. paying a 15% "world tax" to.....anyone, right?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List