china want to control Australia and Australians are letting it happen

No doubt Australia's economic connections with China are very worrying now, we kept going with it because we are the only Western nation to have a trade surplus with China, so it was working very well for us, but with the rise of Xi it does come with serious long term national security issues.

And the government is addressing it.

china considers Australia its bit&h , they dont want fair trade with you just your resources

China does not fairly trade with anyone, not even the USA. (This is one area where I agree with Trump.)

But we have a surplus with them and they have been the engine of our trade. They will be for some time. Just as they still are critical for US farm exports hence Trump made a new trade deal with them.

And now we are diversifying.
Hardly china drives much of your economy and they are commies, and have been bullying you for some time because they know Australia is weak

Bob exports to China, mostly iron ore is our big money maker. It is why we are the only Western nation to have a trade surplus with them. Just as cheap imports from China drive much of the American consumer economy and your big agricultural production exports to them.

The UK owns almost as much land in Australia as China and now we have a national interest test so China will not be buying up any more.

I know Bob you are not concerned about actually learning anything about the world, some Aussies insulted you once in your past life and you cannot let go.

But the world is what it is despite your wounded ego.
Again you know not what you are talking about.
No Aussie insulted me in person .first They wouldnt fair well 8f they had in person . Im very able to 8nforce my will on others. Second piss ants insults on line dont bother me at all.
I just dont care for australians i put them right up there with irans big mouths and chinas ethics.
Im very well aware of aussies trade with china ore food items wines etc thats not the point its how you guys suck up to the commie sobs .
The world would be a much better place if people had better ethics and morals and didnt suck up to commies like auasies do and if they didnt have that swollen ego and think they were better and that annoys the hell out of me when i have seen how big a waste of skin aussies are.

Oh I know nothing about Australia Bob.

Nothing at all.

This is just getting more stupid than your normal stupid Bob programming.

No doubt Australia's economic connections with China are very worrying now, we kept going with it because we are the only Western nation to have a trade surplus with China, so it was working very well for us, but with the rise of Xi it does come with serious long term national security issues.

china considers Australia its bit&h , they dont want fair trade with you just your resources

China does not fairly trade with anyone, not even the USA. (This is one area where I agree with Trump.)

But we have a surplus with them and they have been the engine of our trade. They will be for some time. Just as they still are critical for US farm exports hence Trump made a new trade deal with them.

Hardly china drives much of your economy and they are commies, and have been bullying you for some time because they know Australia is weak

Bob exports to China, mostly iron ore is our big money maker. It is why we are the only Western nation to have a trade surplus with them. Just as cheap imports from China drive much of the American consumer economy and your big agricultural production exports to them.

The UK owns almost as much land in Australia as China and now we have a national interest test so China will not be buying up any more.

I know Bob you are not concerned about actually learning anything about the world, some Aussies insulted you once in your past life and you cannot let go.

Again you know not what you are talking about.
No Aussie insulted me in person .first They wouldnt fair well 8f they had in person . Im very able to 8nforce my will on others. Second piss ants insults on line dont bother me at all.
I just dont care for australians i put them right up there with irans big mouths and chinas ethics.
Im very well aware of aussies trade with china ore food items wines etc thats not the point its how you guys suck up to the commie sobs .
The world would be a much better place if people had better ethics and morals and didnt suck up to commies like auasies do and if they didnt have that swollen ego and think they were better and that annoys the hell out of me when i have seen how big a waste of skin aussies are.

Oh I know nothing about Australia Bob.

Nothing at all.

This is just getting more stupid than your normal stupid Bob programming.
Yes lets talk about stupid here are things I have heard aussie say.
We have ranchers bigger than the state of Texas
We don't have any oil refineries in operation
We produce more oil than we can use it don't import oil
We don't need an navy they are obsolete

We have more freedom than any other country
We have the best looking women in the world

Aussies are the best fighters in the world
Marijuana is in the legal in Australia

Now for more ignorant things
Marijuana the cure for cancer
Women have a use-by date
Abraham Lincoln was Jewish

covid-19 won't become a pandemic
China has covid-19 under control
Covid-19 is a hoax

We don't need guns in Australia

Vladimir Putin is a religious man

The United States invaded Iraq to take its oil
Those are just a few things I have heard your ignorant country men say .
Seems your heads are swollen to the point you have to have a separate carriage to carry them around along with your egos.
down under is a piss ant nation pla8n and simple and as soon as the swelling goes down in your heads you can deal with reality maybe if your lucky.
You guys still wearing your face masks on your rear ends due to all the talking you do out of your butts

Bob.

You really need psychological help.

I am not often serious, but I am about this. You have serious mental obsessive compulsive issues.

I think you have unified the entire Australian nation.

We just not into you.

Let go Bob.

Let go.

Find some meaning in your life.

... Im very able to 8nforce my will on others. ....

What a badass!

Are you Mentok?

it not a big

we can do without china you cant and will be on the end of their weenie for some time

What a badass!

Are you Mentok?

it not a big

we can do without china you cant and will be on the end of their weenie for some time

Except Trump just signed a trade agreement with them last year that said you cannot do without China.

You still have a huge trade deficit with China.

Like an addicted crack whore you Americans cannot stop buying those Chinese goods.

What a badass!

Are you Mentok?

it not a big

Except Trump just signed a trade agreement with them last year that said you cannot do without China.

You still have a huge trade deficit with China.

Like an addicted crack whore you Americans cannot stop buying those Chinese goods.

And again you dont know what your talking about as far as a trade agreement in 2019 . Thump did a phase on not a complete trade agreement in 2019

here a link no thank you needed for educating you again.

White House offers first details of partial trade deal with China

You see China has been protecting their markets and not trading fairly with America , we expect them to buy more from us.
And have fair tariffs .
They are commie sobs and we can do without them but Australia cant your economy would go into a recession id not a depression without them , no such thing would happen here.

no its just the opposite with out china we will just buy the goods we need from other nations or make them our self's, while with out china Australia would loose a huge market for its goods and suffer greatly from the loss of income and jobs .

Its not surprising that you cant figure that out your self, again it goes back to Australians having a swollen ego and thinking they are gods gift to the world , when they are actually a piss ant nation full of egotistical manics .

I have said elsewhere this is one area I agree with Trump, terms of trade needed to be changed.

His new trade deal with China while better than the old terms still sees America addicted to cheap Chinese goods, that will take a long time to change and this deal will not do it alone.

From farms and coal mines to airports and water supplies: How China is gobbling up millions of acres of land, vital infrastructure and companies - as part of its 'disturbing' plan to exert greater influence and control over Australia

ttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7725675/How-China-owns-Australia-buying-infrastructure-land-water.html#:~:text=China is the second largest foreign owner of,of 2.3 per cent of the nation's soil.

China is seeking to 'take over' Australia's political system, former Asio chief claims

wasnt long ago china called Australia gum on the bottom of its shoe , telling you what they really think of it

If biden wins, Australia will be given to the Chinese......

From farms and coal mines to airports and water supplies: How China is gobbling up millions of acres of land, vital infrastructure and companies - as part of its 'disturbing' plan to exert greater influence and control over Australia

ttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7725675/How-China-owns-Australia-buying-infrastructure-land-water.html#:~:text=China is the second largest foreign owner of,of 2.3 per cent of the nation's soil.

China is seeking to 'take over' Australia's political system, former Asio chief claims

wasnt long ago china called Australia gum on the bottom of its shoe , telling you what they really think of it

India might have something to say about that.

American foreign policy in regard to Chinese ambitions in the South China Sea and Australia has been consistent from Reagan on. The US military commitment and posture has never changed and it won't.

What Biden will do with the US - Chinese trade relationship, well who knows?

He has been a free trader but Trump's trade war and new trade deal has born some fruits, I would continue down that line if I were Biden.

Last edited:
China is influencing the entire world with it's cheap slave labor ........using it's own people as cannon fodder............

We are no different than Austrailia in this matter..............America will have Austrailia's back should the dragon go after them........unless we decide to kill each other here first........lol

India hates the Chinese as Australia should but they lack the stones to.

Australia is actually building more military cooperation with India and Japan along with our strong ties to the US.

The Quadrilateral Security Dialogue.

Forum List

Back