🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chinese Hacking vs. Russian hacking

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Under Obama both the Chinese and Russians hacked us. The Chinese Hacking involved both human and cyber Intel and was deadly. Apparently 20 US assets in China were eliminated, meaning tortured then killed.

The Russian hacking is still shrouded in mystery. By placing ads on Facebook, Putin made some Progressives flip their votes from Hillary to Trump, or something.

There have been millions of pages on the imaginary Russian hacking, the Chinese - not so much.

Hopefully Trump addresses this at SOTU

Last edited:
...Then there is the Pakistani hacking facilitated by former DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, a TRAITOR who did KNOWINGLY:
- Hire terrorist-associated Pakistanis

- Paid Pakistanis who did not even show up for work

- Engage in 'Gross Negligence' / 'Mishandling of Classified' by giving terrorist-associated Pakistanis spies who had ZERO security clearance access to a highly classified and classified House files (to include access to US Intel and Foreign Nation files), from which they reportedly stole terabytes of information...until they were discovered.

- Ignored the House Ban and Espionage investigation begun on them and once again hired them, giving them access AGAIN to not only classified House Files but also to every DNC member's e-mail along with their username and password.

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is a TRAITOR who betrayed this county - and her fellow Democrats - on multiple occasions, facilitating foreign espionage. Why she is not in jail right now is only by the grace of her fellow Democrats' protection.

This is hacking

"The arrest of the former officer, Jerry Chun Shing Lee, 53, capped an intense F.B.I. inquiry that began around 2012, two years after the C.I.A. began losing its informants in China. Investigators confronted an enduring mystery: How did the names of so many C.I.A. sources, among the agency’s most dearly held secrets, end up in Chinese hands?

Some intelligence officials believed that a mole inside the C.I.A. was exposing its roster of informants. Others thought that the Chinese government had hacked the C.I.A.’s covert communications used to talk to foreign sources of information."

Ex-C.I.A. Officer Suspected of Compromising Chinese Informants Is Arrested

This is still the one and only tie between Trump and Putin

dcc5ego06wux.png

Holy Crap - Putin has a Trump Tie. That's the evidence Mueller has been waiting for....

Bwuhahaha.......

Forum List

Back