Chris Dorner Dead

Gee, they didn't simply ask him to give up without a struggle? Who.saw his death coming? Now, let's all concentrate on those three innocent people shot at by cops. What happens to those assshole cops who shot at them?

Very sad story, my wife asked me tonight, how do you think his parent's tonight. This must be a tough time for them, they know what he has done and also lost a son.

Gee, they didn't simply ask him to give up without a struggle? Who.saw his death coming? Now, let's all concentrate on those three innocent people shot at by cops. What happens to those assshole cops who shot at them?

They get some time off and the victims can retire for life with millions in the bank. I booked a plane ticket to SoCal and rented a Blue pick-up and then this all happened today....oh well

The above post was brought to you by someone who has spent time in a cage. My guess is more than once.

Does this qualify as "cop on cop" crime? :eusa_angel:

The chickenshit bastard had to go and kill himself rather than hold his own feet to the fire!

How is this a surprise. You didn't really think they were ever gonna let him walk out alive did you?

Chris Dorner Executed

There fixed it for ya. :)

Funny, the reports I was seeing not to long ago said it was still to hot to go in and confirm he was dead. Or that it was even him.

Dorner goes out in a blaze of infamy...
:clap2:
Manhunt for rogue ex-cop ends in flames at cabin
Feb 13.`13 -- The manhunt for the former Los Angeles police officer suspected of going on a killing spree converged Tuesday on a mountain cabin where authorities believe he barricaded himself inside, engaged in a shootout that killed a deputy and then never emerged as the home went up in flames. A single gunshot was heard from within.
If the body of Christopher Dorner is found inside, as authorities suspect, the search for the most wanted man in America over the last week would have ended the way he had expected - death, with the police pursuing him. Thousands of officers had been on the hunt for the former Navy reservist since police said he launched a campaign to exact revenge against the Los Angeles Police Department for his firing. They say he threatened to bring "warfare" to officers and their families, spreading fear and setting off a search for him across the Southwest and Mexico. "Enough is enough. It's time for you to turn yourself in. It's time to stop the bloodshed," LAPD Cmdr. Andrew Smith said at a news conference held outside police headquarters in Los Angeles, a starkly different atmosphere than last week when Dorner was on the loose and officials briefed the news media under heavy security in an underground hallway.

A short time after Smith spoke Tuesday, smoke began to rise from the cabin in the snow-covered woods near Big Bear Lake, a resort town about 80 miles east of Los Angeles. Flames then engulfed the building - images that were broadcast on live television around the world. TV helicopters showed the fire burning freely with no apparent effort to extinguish it. "We have reason to believe that it is him," said San Bernardino County sheriff's spokeswoman Cynthia Bachman, adding that she didn't know how the fire started. She noted there was gunfire between the person in the cabin and officers around the home before the blaze began. Until Tuesday, authorities didn't know whether Dorner was still near Big Bear Lake, where they found his burned-out pickup last week.

Around 12:20 p.m. Tuesday, deputies got a report of a stolen pickup truck, authorities said. The location was directly across the street from where law enforcement set up their command post on Thursday and not far from where Dorner's pickup was abandoned. The owner of the vehicle taken Tuesday described the suspect as looking similar to Dorner. A warden for the California Department of Fish and Wildlife traveling down Highway 38 recognized a man who fit Dorner's description traveling in the opposite direction. The officer pursued the vehicle and there was a shooting at 12:42 p.m. in which the wildlife vehicle was hit numerous times and the suspect escaped on foot after crashing his truck.

After holing up in the cabin, there was a second gunbattle with San Bernardino County deputies, two of whom were shot. One died and the other was expected to live after undergoing surgery. "We're heartbroken," Big Bear Lake Mayor Jay Obernolte said of the deputy's death and the wounding of his colleague. "Words can't express how grateful we are for the sacrifice those men have made in defense of the community and our thoughts and prayers are with them and their families." The man believed to be Dorner never came out of the cabin, and a single shot was heard inside before the cabin was engulfed in flames, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press. The official later told the AP that a charred body was found in the burned cabin and reiterated that even after Los Angeles and San Bernardino authorities disputed it in news conferences. The official requested anonymity because of the ongoing investigation.

MORE

Holy shit........we have people on here that live in the world of Oz every day of their life. Scary shit......some of the posts you read on here. Complete disconnects.........:eek:

He's dead?

Gee what happened to his INALENABLE" rights?

You know the ones GOD gave him that no man can take away from him?

Oh yeah, that's right...he's dead and the DEAD have no rights.

I live in the area ( inland empire ) and they believe one of the cops he shot yesterday wounded the perp before he holed up in the cabin.

A cop gave his life yesterday to stop this man and another cop lies in a hospital bed this moring.

They stopped this mess at great personal cost.

My heart goes out to their families as well as EVERYONE who lost someone because of this mans untreated mental condition.

Very sad story all the way arround

I live in the area ( inland empire ) and they believe one of the cops he shot yesterday wounded the perp before he holed up in the cabin.

A cop gave his life yesterday to stop this man and another cop lies in a hospital bed this moring.

They stopped this mess at great personal cost.

My heart goes out to their families as well as EVERYONE who lost someone because of this mans untreated mental condition.

Very sad story all the way arround

Well said.

Funny, the reports I was seeing not to long ago said it was still to hot to go in and confirm he was dead. Or that it was even him.

That's what I heard too and the OP link confirms it. We never wait for facts anymore. Just assume and then carry on. Idiocracy USA.

Forum List

Back