Chris Dorner Dead

I live in the area ( inland empire ) and they believe one of the cops he shot yesterday wounded the perp before he holed up in the cabin.

A cop gave his life yesterday to stop this man and another cop lies in a hospital bed this moring.

They stopped this mess at great personal cost.

My heart goes out to their families as well as EVERYONE who lost someone because of this mans untreated mental condition.

Very sad story all the way arround

Thank you for saying this.

One commentator speculated that his last assignment to Iraq may have affected him. IIRC, they said he had been in the Navy, then employed by LAPD and reassigned by the Navy to Iraq in 2007-08.

PTSD.

The man either got it in the service or in the PD.

Cops see alot of bad things

PTSD.

Yes, they do.

I know that lengthy analyses will follow--'Didn't anyone notice anything, etc'

That seems to be very difficult.

Wherever it comes from --violence does seem to have a negative effect.

What it must have been like for the owner/owner's son to see his cabin on TV. That is something you would never expect. Which is neither here nor there --but I know the residents of that community are relieved that this is for the most part --over.

I live in the area ( inland empire ) and they believe one of the cops he shot yesterday wounded the perp before he holed up in the cabin.

A cop gave his life yesterday to stop this man and another cop lies in a hospital bed this moring.

My heart goes out to their families as well as EVERYONE who lost someone because of this mans untreated mental condition.

One commentator speculated that his last assignment to Iraq may have affected him. IIRC, they said he had been in the Navy, then employed by LAPD and reassigned by the Navy to Iraq in 2007-08.

It could be IF he had gone to Iraq. Instead he spent five months in Bahrain. Dorner was never in the active military, but in the Naval Reserve. His unit got called up one time.

It could be IF he had gone to Iraq. Instead he spent five months in Bahrain. Dorner was never in the active military, but in the Naval Reserve. His unit got called up one time.

That puts a different slant on things.

I'm sure we will 'go through' a lengthy period of getting the facts straight, again.

I don't plan to--I said this after the CO shooting, then came Sandy Hook. He had problems --that much is clear. What 'we'/anyone can do is not clear.

'Obsessing'--that seems to be a common denominator in every tragic incident.

PTSD.

Yes, they do.

What it must have been like for the owner/owner's son to see his cabin on TV. That is something you would never expect. Which is neither here nor there --but I know the residents of that community are relieved that this is for the most part --over.

the owner was in the news last night.

The cabin apparently is a grouping of very bare bone cabins.

No running water.

PTSD.

That's bullshit.

Just like a liberal always looking for something to blame other than the individual.

Did you read his manifesto?

The man was on a mission he wasn't suffering from PSTD.

Face it, one of your fellow lefties blew up.

PTSD.

Yes, they do.

the owner was in the news last night.

The cabin apparently is a grouping of very bare bone cabins.

No running water.

I couldn't ever really understand the visuals last night. There was one picture of it seemed--several buildings/cabins that shared a communal area. Then the cabin that burned.

The owner's son was asked about the cabin --'Are we seeing the front or back, etc?' --he said there were other cabins on the property that were also vacant and that if Dorner had managed to escape he might have relocated to the other cabins.

I should google a map of the area--they said it was about 20 miles from LA. Surprising that there was snow--which shows how little I know of this area. I'm in GA--you would have to drive over 50 miles from Atlanta to find an area similar to this--if anyone cares. lol.

Maybe liberals want to create the concept that Dorner got PSTD in the first grade!

PTSD.

That's bullshit.

Just like a liberal always looking for something to blame other than the individual.

I don't want to argue--but 'having a mission/writing a manifesto'--that is some form of obsession and if asked--I would have to say that is beyond what 'a reasonable person would do'. Whatever label you want to assign to that sort of behavior.

Not worth it, imo--to spend your time in such a manner.

PTSD.

That's bullshit.

I don't want to argue--but 'having a mission/writing a manifesto'--that is some form of obsession and if asked--I would have to say that is beyond what 'a reasonable person would do'. Whatever label you want to assign to that sort of behavior.

Not worth it, imo--to spend your time in such a manner.

No one said the man was reasonable. For shit's sake the man murdered four people.

Face it, you're a liberal apologist that's trying to justify the actions of one of your own.

he was a mentally ill man.

The left does NOT promote violence.

The right does.

COLD DEAD HANDS sound familar?

TM, I have to say... I agree with most of that.
Not sure of the mental issue, but none the less... Lots of innocent life was lost.

Sad case...

he was a mentally ill man.

The left does NOT promote violence.

The right does.

COLD DEAD HANDS sound familar?

More proof of your stupidity.

Liberal Violence: Five Names You Should Know

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXbeq6Rt6Z0&feature=share&list=PL67D56F1040820786]The Conservative = Violent, Liberal = Non-Violent Myth - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwurTqX4pA&feature=share&list=PL67D56F1040820786]Why does the liberal leaning media dummy down the truth about violence and the sickness? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3049ny1JczA&feature=share&list=PL67D56F1040820786]Liberal Protester Assaults Human Events Reporter at "One Nation" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOkEjCTtWBM&feature=share&list=PL67D56F1040820786]Citizen Assaulted for Filming Governor John Kitzhaber Event - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back