Chris Dorner Dead

The left adores violence, they either justify it as a reasonable response to oppression or use it where they can to impose violent criminal conduct on law abiding citizens.

Look at the ass wipe liberals today. Yesterday killing cops was a good thing because they were corrupt and racist. Today not so much because another hero of the left is burned to a crisp.

That's bullshit.

Just like a liberal always looking for something to blame other than the individual.

Did you read his manifesto?

The man was on a mission he wasn't suffering from PSTD.

Face it, one of your fellow lefties blew up.

I don't want to argue--but 'having a mission/writing a manifesto'--that is some form of obsession and if asked--I would have to say that is beyond what 'a reasonable person would do'. Whatever label you want to assign to that sort of behavior.

Not worth it, imo--to spend your time in such a manner.

No one said the man was reasonable. For shit's sake the man murdered four people.

Face it, you're a liberal apologist that's trying to justify the actions of one of your own.

I am not. What have I said to prompt you to assume that?

What I am is tired of 'all of this'. I suppose people process such events in different ways--so no harm, no foul.

'Obsession'--I tried to say this before. Every time it seems the common denominator is some sort of obsession. That much I understand. I am really tired of knowing more.

Locally, a man shot and killed the driver of a car that had turned into his driveway. It was a mistake--the driver's GPS was off. He looked out the door, saw the car and went back into his house and fired shots.
Prior to this he had no criminal record and had helped many people in his community.

Leaving me to conclude that there is a lot that we will never understand--senseless to try, I suppose.

Last edited:
I live in the area ( inland empire ) and they believe one of the cops he shot yesterday wounded the perp before he holed up in the cabin.

A cop gave his life yesterday to stop this man and another cop lies in a hospital bed this moring.

They stopped this mess at great personal cost.

My heart goes out to their families as well as EVERYONE who lost someone because of this mans untreated mental condition.

Very sad story all the way arround

TM, I have to say... I agree with most of that.
Not sure of the mental issue, but none the less... Lots of innocent life was lost.

Sad case...

truly.

I see you are an 'Evil Conservative' and I agree with you.

What will the next person to read my post think? I suppose I am a 'radical independent'--or not?

Last edited:
I don't want to argue--but 'having a mission/writing a manifesto'--that is some form of obsession and if asked--I would have to say that is beyond what 'a reasonable person would do'. Whatever label you want to assign to that sort of behavior.

Not worth it, imo--to spend your time in such a manner.

No one said the man was reasonable. For shit's sake the man murdered four people.

Face it, you're a liberal apologist that's trying to justify the actions of one of your own.

What I am is tired of 'all of this'. I suppose people process such events in different ways--so no harm, no foul.

'Obsession'--I tried to say this before. Every time it seems the common denominator is some sort of obsession. That much I understand. I am really tired of knowing more.

Locally, a man shot and killed the driver of a car that had turned into his driveway. It was a mistake--the driver's GPS was off. He looked out the door, saw the car and went back into his house and fired shots.
Prior to this he had no criminal record and had helped many people in his community.

Leaving me to conclude that there is a lot that we will never understand--senseless to try, I suppose.

I say you're an apologist for the simple fact that you seem to be attributing Dorner's actions to something other than hiw own choices.

I'm not going to bother replying to the rest of your diatribe. Which seems nothng more than an attempt to pettifog the issue.

They are still not confirming dorner dead. They found a body but they found footprints leading away from the cabin.

And the officer, that doner accused of un-necessary roughness that started this whole thing four years ago, was a woman.

I just don't see a woman being un necessarily rough. That might sound sexist but we are the fairer sex. :)

I say you're an apologist for the simple fact that you seem to be attributing Dorner's actions to something other than hiw own choices.

I'm not going to bother replying to the rest of your diatribe. Which seems nothng more than an attempt to pettifog the issue.

that will be fine. I watched the Westminister Dog Show last night--more important to me than this 'sort of thing'. I saw some good looking dogs.

He did what he did. It was wrong. Over and over again.

I live in the area ( inland empire )

Victorville? Hemit? I know, Muscoy? It's Muscoy, isn't it?

and they believe one of the cops he shot yesterday wounded the perp before he holed up in the cabin.

A cop gave his life yesterday to stop this man and another cop lies in a hospital bed this moring.

They stopped this mess at great personal cost.

My heart goes out to their families as well as EVERYONE who lost someone because of this mans untreated mental condition.

Very sad story all the way arround

There is no way to identify all the crazies. But it is interesting that Dorner passed the background checks AND psych evals needed to become a cop.

Gee, they didn't simply ask him to give up without a struggle? Who.saw his death coming? Now, let's all concentrate on those three innocent people shot at by cops. What happens to those assshole cops who shot at them?

Holy shit........we have people on here that live in the world of Oz every day of their life. Scary shit......some of the posts you read on here. Complete disconnects.........:eek:

What disconnect. We all knew he was going to die. I am speaking on the innocents who were shot by cops when they were looking for him . They shot at two trucks with zero accountability. They shot at two Hispanic ladies delivering papers and hit both of them. How the fuck can this happen and no be held accountable? Two Hispanic women and a white guy are not a 275 pd. black man. Wrong truck, wrong color of truck wrong everything.

They are still not confirming dorner dead. They found a body but they found footprints leading away from the cabin.

And the officer, that doner accused of un-necessary roughness that started this whole thing four years ago, was a woman.

I just don't see a woman being un necessarily rough. That might sound sexist but we are the fairer sex. :)

:eek:

Really? Power corrupts. Male or female.

Gee, they didn't simply ask him to give up without a struggle? Who.saw his death coming? Now, let's all concentrate on those three innocent people shot at by cops. What happens to those assshole cops who shot at them?

Holy shit........we have people on here that live in the world of Oz every day of their life. Scary shit......some of the posts you read on here. Complete disconnects.........:eek:

What disconnect. We all knew he was going to die. I am speaking on the innocents who were shot by cops when they were looking for him . They shot at two trucks with zero accountability. They shot at two Hispanic ladies delivering papers and hit both of them. How the fuck can this happen and no be held accountable? Two Hispanic women and a white guy are not a 275 pd. black man. Wrong truck, wrong color of truck wrong everything.

link?

Selected quotes from the recording:

26:22 Seven burners deployed, and we have a fire.
27:05 Guys, be ready on the #4 side. We have fire in the front and he might come out the back.
27:12 Ready.
27:20 On the four side, remember your backdrops.
28:30 The one side's fully engulfed; fire on the four.
28:16 10-4, engulfed
29:33 Contact fire to staging, have them bring an engine down here.
30:44 14, 10-5-0
30:56 Control, 61 Lincoln, sounds like one shot fired from inside the residence.
31:00 Copy: One shot fired from inside the residence. Confirm you still want fire to roll in?
31:04 Roll in at stage.
31:17 Copy. They're staged at [inaudible] and 38.
31:14 Fire will be staged at the first contact with the first armored unit down there.
31:26 61 Lincoln to all perimeter units: Stand by, maintain your discipline
31:51 12-61 Lincoln, 1-2 corner fully engulfed
31:55 Copy, 1-2 corner fully engulfed.
32:46 61 Lincoln, we have ammo exploding inside
32:52 Copy, ammo exploding inside.
36:09 [inaudible] Status check?
https://archive.org/details/DornerStandoff2

I always wish in cases like this that the cowards would kill themselves first.

I'd prefer an officer/deputy/agent or warden put a round in his spinal column and he survive. Survive to spend a long and painful life serving a life sentence in a maximum security prison where his only human contacts were with his lawyer and the prison doctor.

Oh c'mon. You never heard of a woman killing her husband or hitting him with a lamp or a frying pan? LOL. You need to get out more.

he was a mentally ill man.

The left does NOT promote violence.

The right does.

COLD DEAD HANDS sound familar?

Explain to us how "COLD DEAD HANDS" promotes violence. That is how you handle lefty loons who utter mindless BS. By asking them to explain their mindless spouts, it usually is enough to send them on their ignorant way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back