Chris Dorner Dead

Gee, they didn't simply ask him to give up without a struggle? Who.saw his death coming? Now, let's all concentrate on those three innocent people shot at by cops. What happens to those assshole cops who shot at them?

The above post was brought to you by someone who has spent time in a cage. My guess is more than once.

...and the second quote is from someone who would become a jailhouse bitch immediately on entry,

I always wish in cases like this that the cowards would kill themselves first.

I'd prefer an officer/deputy/agent or warden put a round in his spinal column and he survive. Survive to spend a long and painful life serving a life sentence in a maximum security prison where his only human contacts were with his lawyer and the prison doctor.

All at the taxpayers expense.

:cuckoo:

How many hours does a court appointed attorney bill while a dead man walking awaits his execution? How many hours, how many letters, how many interviews, how many moitions filed and all paid for by the taxpayers.

A life sentence doesn't come with a taxpayer funded attorney.

They are still not confirming dorner dead. They found a body but they found footprints leading away from the cabin.

And the officer, that doner accused of un-necessary roughness that started this whole thing four years ago, was a woman.

I just don't see a woman being un necessarily rough. That might sound sexist but we are the fairer sex. :)
That is generally true but there are exceptions to most if not every rule.

How many hours does a court appointed attorney bill while a dead man walking awaits his execution? How many hours, how many letters, how many interviews, how many moitions filed and all paid for by the taxpayers.

A life sentence doesn't come with a taxpayer funded attorney.

Hey stupid, Misty said she'd have preferred the guy kill himself. This was your response.

"I'd prefer an officer/deputy/agent or warden put a round in his spinal column and he survive. Survive to spend a long and painful life serving a life sentence in a maximum security prison where his only human contacts were with his lawyer and the prison doctor."

So who do you think would be paying for his medical expenses his ENTIRE life?!?!?!

Selected quotes from the recording:

26:22 Seven burners deployed, and we have a fire.
[...]
This is essentially what was done at Waco. The major difference being there were 21 innocent little kids in the residence, some as young as two years.

Why don't the cops just admit it, if you're a criminal on the run and a Democrat is President, you are going to get incinerated rather than be forced to answer for your actions in a Court of Law.

Forum List

Back